YesNoOk

Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen (Read 38373 times)

Started by Lord Vader, July 18, 2008, 07:22:46 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Coliseum - Kong vs Mugen
#61  July 19, 2008, 08:47:30 pm
  • I am hilarious
  • and you will quote everything I say
    • USA
No.

Aadmi

#62  July 19, 2008, 08:58:40 pm
I quoted and asked Cyanide/Cybaster, not MFG and all it's members.
That doesn't make much of a difference at all, and it's not like you haven't addressed everyone before in your earlier posts. You've stated plenty of times that Kong doesn't care at all what people have to say, so I reiterate, why is it you feel you need to come here and defend him?

I clearly stated I could care less about what you or anyone else thinks of Kong's works. Really. Do you translate that into defense? Reread my previous posts to answer your own question.

You could care less but you don't seem to, you continue on with this Charade of you not Caring what people think of Kongs work, why?....your defending someone who you feel like defending, don't lie about. I would defend somebody, if i felt i needed to, and so far thats only two people, but their creations don't come twice every two weeks. So cut the act and get right down to the point, and stop falsely alluding to the fact that you could care less for Kongs work. truth is and you know that you do. My suggestion  and idea stop posting in this thread if you don't care at all.... your defending yourself awfully persistently, on comments constrained to the area of you and Kongs work.

also you/or whoever continously,  bring fourth the matter that Kongs gives not one S$%$ of what goes on in this thread, so what in the world gives you and anyone else the mindset that he cares what you say?...i'm curious did you talk to him personally about this issue?...and please don't asnwser yes to this question as that would contradict the whole "i could care less about Kongs work".

In the End, it all comes down to this in my Book, please don't lie about your motives, you have all the respect in the world; if you are truthful for what you say and/or do, comments that go against this should not alert you and cause you to repeat the same thing in a redundant manner.  you should know for yourself what is true and good for yourself and if others want to say things to try and disable your ability to keep to yourself.... then your no good person at all and you need pratice at being human.

please don't bother to reply back as i won't reply to your response and you'd be wasting your dexterity in a pointless matter just like i just did., i'll just skip over and read the next, insignificant post after yours...which would probably be me, saying something totally irrelevant to the situation.

Cheers,RajaBoy
Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 09:29:43 pm by RajaaBoy
#63  July 19, 2008, 09:11:53 pm
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/CoztheSexyBeast666
I really LIke it how My Post's Are always Being Deleted.  >:( >:( >:( >:(

Anyways I'll say this again.

Anyways Kongs Creations Are Horrible. Even The MvC Chracters that are from the actual game he makes isn't accurate. His Hulk was a Dissipointment too. The Combos Didn't Even didn't feel right...well you could link them up, but It didn't feel or loook right. When his Gamma Wave hit the Opponent it Didn't even look right. Hell Doing One Combo with him he Could Take off Half of KFMs lifebar. ONE FREAKIN COMBO!!!! Not even a Hyper Special did that Much. Plain and Simple Kongs Work are Half ass Creations that make people Sad in there pants when he makes there favorite character. Remember His Cammy Rajaa? He made me Sad in the Pants with his Hulk.

This is just my Opinion Okay.
No
#64  July 19, 2008, 09:12:56 pm
I quoted and asked Cyanide/Cybaster, not MFG and all it's members.
That doesn't make much of a difference at all, and it's not like you haven't addressed everyone before in your earlier posts. You've stated plenty of times that Kong doesn't care at all what people have to say, so I reiterate, why is it you feel you need to come here and defend him?

I clearly stated I could care less about what you or anyone else thinks of Kong's works. Really. Do you translate that into defense? Reread my previous posts to answer your own question.

You could care less but you don't seem to, you continue on with this Charade of you not Caring what people think of Kongs work, why?....your defending someone who you feel like defending, don't lie about. I would defend somebody, if i felt i needed to, and so far thats only two people, but their creations don't come twice every two weeks. So cut the act and get right down to the point, and stop falsely alluding to the fact that you could care less for Kongs work. truth is and you know that you do. My suggestion  and idea stop posting in this thread if you don't care at all.... your defending yourself awfully persistently, on comments constrained to the area of you and Kongs work.

also you/or whoever continously,  bring fourth the matter that Kongs gives not one S$%$ of what goes on in this thread, so what in the world gives you and anyone else the mindset that he cares what you say?...i'm curious did you talk to him personally about this issue?...and please don't asnwser yes to this question as that would contradict the whole "i could care less about Kongs work".

In the End, it all comes down to this in my Book, please don't lie about your motives, you have all the respect in the world; if you are truthful for what you say and/or do, comments that go against this should not alert you and cause you to repeat the same thing in a redundant manner.  you should know for yourself what is true and good for yourself and if others want to say things to try and disable your ability to keep to yourself.... then your no good person at all and you need pratice at being human.

please don't bother to reply back as i want reply to yor response and you'd be wasting your dexterity in a pointless matter just like i just did., i'll just skip over and read the next, insignifacant post after yours...which would probably be me, saying something totally irrelevant to the situation.

Cheers,RajaBoy

I don't know what you seem to want to do with that huge post of yours. For someone who found out the cure for cancer is popcorn, you sure have a lot of other stuff to say. If you think I am playing a charade, *shrugs*. Guess I can't fool you huh?
#65  July 19, 2008, 09:27:31 pm
No, they are there, just not as noticeable.
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT
#66  July 19, 2008, 09:51:11 pm
  • Bounty Hunting.....FOR PROFIT!
This thread went from Kong vs Mugen to Infinity vs Mugenguild.

Yes there are infinity members that make some decent stuff, it is just that a majority of them are fans of MVC which is like the retarded cheerleader of fighting games.

Mugenguild = Quality

Infinity = Quantity

Neither of them are bad, it is just that some choose one over the other.
#67  July 19, 2008, 10:50:53 pm
  • this be some serious mugen shit
geez, this is just plain crazy --;

can't everybody cope with this that Kong won't listen, I mean why do you guys do it? why is it that some of you guys insult infinity because of Kong? and I want to stop some weird crap that its his username, not a real thing, hes a human being, anyways, seriously, I could make a rant about this, like on youtube, and you could see my face that I'm serious. if they're built terrible then just follow these instructions

1. try it out, looks like crap
2. delete it
3. "its not a good character IMO. he sort of built the wrong way"

if I were Kong, I would focus on feedback but I'm not him. I still like Kongs work though. oh, and if you have problems with us saying "nice char +1" that's our damn opinion, we respect yours, why should you attack our opinions?

there, I'm done --; I've seen better drama in real life

DMK

#68  July 19, 2008, 10:51:46 pm
  • 141⅔% chance of winning
    • USA
    • www.twitch.tv/ThisbeDMK
#69  July 19, 2008, 10:54:17 pm
#70  July 19, 2008, 10:56:39 pm
Last Edit: July 19, 2008, 11:01:38 pm by aPoCaLyPsE187
#71  July 19, 2008, 11:03:44 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#72  July 19, 2008, 11:05:43 pm

Aadmi

#73  July 19, 2008, 11:11:59 pm
Yeah look beyond the Humor.

but that is true, that little picture portrays the pointlessness of this whole Argument, but it's fun to come post here once in while. when your bored and need a Laugh.

also you guys don't wanna mess with Kong

this is what happens when Kong gets Angry

Don't mess wth Kong he goes banana's.
Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 12:03:49 am by RajaaBoy
#74  July 19, 2008, 11:17:25 pm
Yeah look beyond the Humor.

but that is true, that little picture portrays the pointlessness of this whole Argument, but it's fun to come post here once in while. when your bored and need a Laugh.

also you guys don't wanna mess with Kong

this is what happens when Kong gets Angry

Don't mess wth Kongs he goes banana's.

well, we do need humor in our lives, but still, its just a username, no need to take it seriously

LOL at the picture, that guys taking a piss while the ape takes it
#75  July 20, 2008, 12:01:53 am
  • spammy face
NICE CAR 1+
Titiln holds me after we make love and says “I love you” as we watch the sunset.
im a newfag
#76  July 20, 2008, 03:53:29 am
  • Three times thicker font than a normal user.
I'm gay for Kong. I have a scat fetish and hope for he day Kong goes Apeshit, because I want him to go apeshit on me.

._.

seriously, why?  this really pisses me off that you guys are acting like this --;

If i like kong, then im not gay, everybody HAS. A. DAMN. OPINION. I download characters that are worth a fight, just stop, please

I was responding to SyN saying that we all liked Kong.
Imagine a zanguief runing to attack ryu, ryu does a quick+kind of weak fast punch and hit the chest of zanguief, will this punch be enough to zanguief say/think \"oh no, this punch hurted a little, I better stop the attack and put my hand on my chest to help contain the pain while ignoring if ryu is going to make other attacks now"

Cenobite 53 said:
If someone isn't able to get girls laid, why buying this exorcist needing piece of retardet piece of bullshit an not wisiting his local red light district. For that money he could  :hump: tons of hookers.
#77  July 20, 2008, 04:21:51 am
I'm gay for Kong. I have a scat fetish and hope for he day Kong goes Apeshit, because I want him to go apeshit on me.

._.

seriously, why?  this really pisses me off that you guys are acting like this --;

If i like kong, then im not gay, everybody HAS. A. DAMN. OPINION. I download characters that are worth a fight, just stop, please

I was responding to SyN saying that we all liked Kong.

sorry, I'm always misjudging things,
#78  July 22, 2008, 05:26:00 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
Again a *INSERT CREATOR NAME* vs MUGEN-like thread? really? People here haven't grown up yet?

Come on...everyone is free to like or not like a character. If you like, keep it on your select. If you don't, trash it.

Its SO SIMPLE. Why making a topic to simply bash some one?

Give me a break. This remembers me the old days of the stupid Doki Doki. Grow up. Really.

Yes there are infinity members that make some decent stuff...

Why, thank you.  ;D (makes presense known..)

Mugenguild = Quality

Infinity = Quantity

Neither of them are bad, it is just that some choose one over the other.

Well said, too bad it won't be left at that..

-"aPoC."

I'm part of IMT now, but I really don't care if someone like or not my chars. I agree and do not believe that quantity > quality, but if you don't  like some char, just trash it.

Its simple.
#79  July 22, 2008, 11:01:00 pm
  • Legendary XIII
  • I am the eye of the storm to come!
    • New Zealand
    • network.mugenguild.com/cyanide/
Actually this thread was split off the thread where kongs characters were announced. People were bashing them there. Kong never reads this forum anyway, and wouldn't respond to any of anyones issues if he did.

Would you prefer all these people went and annoyed you at IMT, or sat in one thread here?

In M.U.G.E.N there is no magic button

They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance.
#80  July 22, 2008, 11:16:16 pm
  • I'm a llama!
 ::) Yes me infinity member luvs Kongs works. Look at post history there, me luv kong with my +1 post about his characters.

Seriously, I am a member of Infinity and I have only 1, not all, but 1 of his works and it is his Roll from the MVC:EOH game. NOT EVERY MEMBER THERE LOVES KONGS STUFF. I don't download his work due to the legitimate negative feedback it gets. Some of you guys love to lump all of Infinity's members that are gay for Kong when that isn't the case. I mean why bash when he won't listen? Why defend him, when people say he doesn't care? How is it fun to bash someone who doesn't give a crap? Some of you guys who love to bash Kong, it is like you poking a rock hoping it will do something. This isn't me defending Kong, this is me showing how idiotic you look cause you're poking a rock THAT WON'T DO ANYTHING. It is annoying to see someone say "HE RUINED THIS" when there is ANOTHER one of that character. Don't like his Iceman, get splodes. We get it, you hate kongs works, need a prize to see how creative you can insult his work? It is beyond the point where anyone should care, but alot of you do. I wouldn't care if there was 3 long posts that insults his works in his thread, why, it will go away. People however keep bringing this crap up. It is hard for me to ignore seemly "intelligent" people doing the most idiotic things, yea I am gonna voice my opinion hoping reason will magically come through and people go "omg, if Kong doesn't care, if he doesn't respond to feedback, I am gonna stop downloading his stuff and just go on with my life." You guys are as bad as Kong, he doesn't listen to feedback, you guys don't listen to people who say "stop, we get it, stop caring about Kong." Seriously, make Kong sucks blogs or websites or forums dedicated to saying "Kong sucks" atleast it won't be on here or MI. Hell make Kong sucks sigs, as long as there isn't 5-10 pages of crap that doesn't need to be here.

Cyanide, it is annoying where ever I go, it is a no win situation. I go on here, and MI. At least on MI this thread isn't on there. It creates idiotic drama when there shouldn't be any.