YesNoOk

Add004/Ikemen Tag System (Read 149659 times)

Started by BurningSoul, April 20, 2023, 09:18:26 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Add004/Ikemen Tag System
#61  July 02, 2024, 05:22:56 pm
    • USA
When I'm playing tag team coop, second player can't switch and do assist but only player 1 can switch and assist. Is there a way for second player have the ability as player 1?
#62  July 05, 2024, 08:14:08 am
    • USA

Are you able to make the slow camera feature a separate module?
#63  July 27, 2024, 04:22:23 am
Didn't realize this updated a couple months ago, got that set up real quick as soon as I realized. New DHC stuff is pretty cool, remember you trying to get it up set up before, so nice to see that's all working smoothly now.

Admittedly few minor nitpicks/requests, although I feel they're worth bringing up:

1) Would really appreciate the ability to tweak the initial timer for how long assists are initially locked off at the beginning of rounds/matches. The default timer as isn't horrible or anything, but just being able to make it a bit faster would be nice.

2) Ability to just outright lock off assists/DHCs in general depending on a certain state number range. Some supers I either just don't want to be DHCable out of, whether because they're Level 3s or just too quirky to be compatible for other reasons, and not being able to stop assist calls during that is kind of annoying, especially in the case they can potentially screw something up.

3) No idea if this intentional or not, figure I may as well bring it up just in case: Calling one assist seems to also lock off calling other available teammates for assists. Would be nice to be able to call more than 1 assist at a time, although if it'd be too much of a headache or cause other issues, I'd completely understand, so no worries.

P.S. Noticed you also fixed the Assist OK text not showing up, HEAVILY appreciate it no longer being invisible, bless you.
#64  August 31, 2024, 07:45:16 am
    • Venezuela
I'm having a problem every time I install the module, here is the screenshot: https://postimg.cc/JyjJdqzK

Am I doing something wrong?
#65  September 03, 2024, 08:59:53 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com
Tag Updated,
#66  September 03, 2024, 09:29:40 pm
  • Pixels are atom's of resolution,Low-res or Hi-res
    • Turkey
    • metekervan26@gmail.com