YesNoOk

Jin Kazama by SeanAltly (w/sprites by CVSNB) (Updated 9/5!!!) (Read 49524 times)

Started by Sean Altly, September 05, 2011, 01:09:26 am
Share this topic:
Re: Jin Kazama by SeanAltly (w/sprites by CVSNB) (Updated 9/5!!!)
#101  September 07, 2011, 04:29:40 am
  • Just A Dude...
  • For me, it was Tuesday...
    • Canada
    • chaoticdarkness.deviantart.com/
I know I had told you that, but I kinda wanted to specify whether it was with both, or just one, it seemed like it happened more with the stronger version, until I tried at it a bit more and it kept happening, and I realized it happens in both cases. I understand, I know that there's still stuff coming in from other people, but I wanted to test it out a bit more.
#102  September 07, 2011, 04:30:51 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Yeah, I added width to both. The next update will come with this fix and AI as well.

Download Last Bout now!
#103  September 07, 2011, 05:38:24 am
  • Samurai Sprite Ripper
  • Currently ripping Ninja Warriors
    • Japan
    • sites.google.com/view/kanbeiscreations/home
Well So Far I See This Is The Best Jin Kazama I Have Seen For Mugen Well Done Sean, Well Done...
#104  September 07, 2011, 05:50:34 am
are there gonna be more specials and other signature moves of jin
#105  September 07, 2011, 06:46:30 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
No, he has plenty of moves. He is not supposed to be a direct Tekken conversion, but a 2-D fighting game style version of him, like Capcom is doing in SFxT.

Download Last Bout now!
#106  September 07, 2011, 07:02:20 am
#107  September 07, 2011, 07:08:47 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
That's Rolento's stage from Street Fighter Alpha 2, by NeoGouki I think.
Here

I only gave you the answer since you asked, but please keep any future questions like that in the Requests/Does this Exist section.
Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 07:12:41 am by ChocolateGiddyUp
#108  September 07, 2011, 07:21:54 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Yeah, I got a Youtube comment and TWO e-mails (in two days) asking the same thing. I'm assuming they're all the same guy.

Download Last Bout now!
#109  September 07, 2011, 07:25:58 am
No, just two different people who love your work.  ;D
#110  September 07, 2011, 07:28:38 am
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
maybe you should just put it in the video description to prevent it in the future I guess :s

[size=4pt]I bet it was Zedder83 or Zedder85, joking =_=;[/size]
#111  September 07, 2011, 09:52:46 am
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
#112  September 07, 2011, 12:03:51 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
See, this is why he had the amount of recovery he had before on these specials. Now he has one confirmed infinite and possibly more (plus the Demon's Paw issue mentioned earlier). Now I just have more crap to deal with, all because I didn't want him to be low tier. I'll address these soon, thanks for finding them everybody.  >:(

EDIT: Shit, I can't even do that infinite, I keep getting Spinning Flare Kicks and what not. I don't have the timing i guess.

Download Last Bout now!
#113  September 07, 2011, 03:29:49 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Very, very nice work. A few flaws like the imba juggles like already said, but for a beta this is impressive. Also he got a good compatibilty with a lot of chars and is easily insertable in all kind of roosters so stop bitching about that. Looking forward for the update

P.S : Nothing to do with Jin, but that last release of Garret has a very ugly big portrait  :-\. Sean would you be kind and e-mail a cool picture for him ? The ones in the older versionswill do good too. Let me know, and congrats all of your characters rocks  :sugoi:

I drew that portrait, thanks a lot. He's an original character, so there's not an abundance of "cool pictures" that I can just e-mail.

Once again, a solid release. Now where's my Mr. X??

Lastly, all I do for WinMugen characters for 1.0 is add in localcoords and winquotes. What's so hard about that??

Is the last part there directed at me or at the guy complaining it's not 1.0 exclusive?

Not directed at you in any way. It was for the other guy. Adding in Quotes and localcoord denotations is really easy.

But Mr. X.... In really, REALLY looking forward to his impending release!!
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#114  September 07, 2011, 07:31:18 pm
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
I found some things that might interest you btw, thought I'd share them.

Tekken 3 Hitsparks -> here
Tekken Mobile Jin sprites -> here
#115  September 07, 2011, 11:29:04 pm
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
Those Mobile Jin sprites are soo....niicceee.... :-\ ?
#116  September 07, 2011, 11:43:44 pm
  • Just A Dude...
    • Canada
Less detail I guess, because of scale, it's on the blackberry App store, so I didn't expect them to look great, but i didn't know someone actually ripped them.
#117  September 08, 2011, 12:45:01 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
They still make a good base to sprite over as Sean usually does, but he said he wasn't motivated in spriting Jin, and he made him because the sprites were available.
Re: Jin Kazama by SeanAltly (w/sprites by CVSNB)
#118  September 08, 2011, 02:44:25 am
EDIT: I might want to revoke the Demon's Paw recovery suggestion because I've learned that lp Demon's Paw can link into jab even though the timing is absurd, reducing the recovery would make it even easier, and can lead to infinites.

I mentioned infinites earlier. You must not have noticed the post. Anyway my internet has been pretty spotty this week so I'm probably not going to be able to talk more about the character until I'm a little bit more set IRL.
Re: Jin Kazama by SeanAltly (w/sprites by CVSNB)
#119  September 08, 2011, 03:10:32 am
  • Deliverater
    • USA
EDIT: I might want to revoke the Demon's Paw recovery suggestion because I've learned that lp Demon's Paw can link into jab even though the timing is absurd, reducing the recovery would make it even easier, and can lead to infinites.

I mentioned infinites earlier. You must not have noticed the post. Anyway my internet has been pretty spotty this week so I'm probably not going to be able to talk more about the character until I'm a little bit more set IRL.

Yeah, I saw that, but then you posted this later.

If you made Evil Intent a Rekka-chain special, then atleast let the first hit of the chain have the same properties as Demon's Paw on recovery, considering that thus far for me linking out of Demon's Paw has been critical to Jin's metagame. But I suggest you don't do it, and keep Evil Intent Jin's super, and just work toward making Demon's Paw have interesting enough properties to be used as often as Jin's other specials. By interesting enough properties all I mean is recovery and distance.

I interpreted that as making it travel farther with less recovery. I just got done fixing it though, gave it back some of the old recovery (not all), atiny bit more x vel and more cornerpush (I did the same thing to LP Savage Sword). Although since I didn't have the timing to pull of the Demon's Paw near-infinite or the Savage Sword infinite in the first place, I won't know if it's actually fixed until I release it and someone with good enough timing to do it tells me it's fixed.

Download Last Bout now!
#120  September 08, 2011, 09:50:46 am
  • I hate coding helpers.
    • Brazil
While Jin runs he can perform standing basic attacks, but not crouching ones. Intentional?