YesNoOk

CMD help multi buttons at once (Read 5303 times)

Started by pviorel, January 25, 2014, 02:53:46 pm
Share this topic:
CMD help multi buttons at once
#1  January 25, 2014, 02:53:46 pm
    • Romania
    • panturu99@yahoo.com
How can i fix my mugen issue?
 The problem is that the character doesnt respond to all super motions moves.It only responds to 1,2,3 moves like f,d,a or b,d,a but not back down forward abc or xyz.Help! :)
And how do you use more super motions then special motions?
Please reply!Thanks!
Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 05:01:53 pm by Just No Point
Re: HI
#2  January 25, 2014, 05:50:55 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Are you palying using a keyboard ? if so, that might be the problem as some keyboards don't detect certain key combinations.
#3  January 25, 2014, 05:58:00 pm
    • Romania
    • panturu99@yahoo.com
yea im using a keyboard!But how can it detect those key combinations?Is there a fix for keyboard?
#4  January 25, 2014, 06:10:37 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
you can either get a gamepad, another keyboard , or learn how to edit mugen .cmd files ; i suggest to do the later.
#5  January 25, 2014, 06:18:58 pm
    • Romania
    • panturu99@yahoo.com
you can either get a gamepad, another keyboard , or learn how to edit mugen .cmd files ; i suggest to do the later.
but im using a laptop i cant chage the keyboard!I will use the mugen cfg file to change controls!
#6  January 25, 2014, 06:21:47 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
it's not the mugen.cfg in teh  *.cmd file inside the character's fodler, you have to do it character by character, but only for the oens that don't work.

now that I remember, another alternative is using a keyboard emulator or something that map map multiple keypresses to a single press.
#7  January 25, 2014, 06:27:04 pm
    • Romania
    • panturu99@yahoo.com
it's not the mugen.cfg in teh  *.cmd file inside the character's fodler, you have to do it character by character, but only for the oens that don't work.

now that I remember, another alternative is using a keyboard emulator or something that map map multiple keypresses to a single press.
and what am i searching at the character folder in the cmd ?Could you tell me?
The only thing i see in there are triggers super motions special motions and remapp(dont know what that is)
Last Edit: January 25, 2014, 06:40:46 pm by pviorel
#8  January 25, 2014, 06:50:33 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
search for the motions that your keyboard can't use, then change the multiple button presses to simpler ones, like if a command ends with x+y+z , cahgne it to x+y, your keyboard should be abel to handle two keys.
#9  January 25, 2014, 06:53:23 pm
  • Still lurks regularly, but posts once a blue moon
    • Canada
Yeah, as [E] said, keyboards usually have a lot of trouble recognizing three button inputs at the same time.

You see something like this right?

KFM's cmd said:
[Command]
name = "TripleKFPalm"
command = ~D, DF, F, D, DF, F, x
time = 20

That shows you what you need to press to use the move.
You can edit that line to change what you need to press to use that move.

Instructions inside KFM's cmd said:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

#10  January 25, 2014, 07:04:12 pm
    • Romania
    • panturu99@yahoo.com
thanks vgma2 you were really usefull

Posted: January 25, 2014, 10:14:04 pm
but can you delete special motions and let super motions there?is it possible to use hyper moves of the characters without special moves?
Editing commands
#11  January 27, 2014, 09:00:56 am
    • Romania
    • panturu99@yahoo.com
How can I automaticly fix all characters controls in the cmd file of the character mugen folder?(I dont want it manually) :)
Example:
[Command]
name = "TripleKFPalm"
command = ~D, DF, F, D, DF, F, x
time = 20

NOTE:I use a keyboard for this!
and a software for this  map multiple keypresses to a single press.
Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 05:02:32 pm by Just No Point
#12  January 27, 2014, 10:03:08 pm
    • USA
You would have to do it manually.
#13  January 29, 2014, 04:57:58 pm
    • Romania
    • panturu99@yahoo.com
But what if i download a keyboard emulator from the internet and play mugen?
Characters moves!
#14  January 29, 2014, 05:12:50 pm
    • Romania
    • panturu99@yahoo.com
I need a fix for my keyboard!Do i need to download a keyboard emulator or what do i have to use(hope its not something you have to buy)?
I have a problem in my previous thread and im not sure how to replace the moves of the characters!Please reply and be specific!Thanks! :)
Re: Characters moves!
#15  January 29, 2014, 05:30:38 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
I had this problem with my A4 Tech keyboard. My keys are set to WASD and UIOJKL, P for taunt.
U+J, I+K, O+L inputs won't enter at the same time, but I transferred the keys to the arrow keys + numkeys, they worked fine after that.

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#16  January 29, 2014, 05:35:16 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Hey, could you stop making new threads about this? You already have two threads asking this question (and would've had three, had I not merged them before). Making more of them won't get you an answer any faster.
#17  January 29, 2014, 05:41:57 pm
    • Romania
    • panturu99@yahoo.com
I had this problem with my A4 Tech keyboard. My keys are set to WASD and UIOJKL, P for taunt.
U+J, I+K, O+L inputs won't enter at the same time, but I transferred the keys to the arrow keys + numkeys, they worked fine after that.
so i use arrow keys and numkeys you mean(1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 0)?

Posted: January 29, 2014, 05:44:12 pm
Hey, could you stop making new threads about this? You already have two threads asking this question (and would've had three, had I not merged them before). Making more of them won't get you an answer any faster.
You shold think about this not about other stuffs!(It is because you didnt reply in the previous thread)!
If you would i would gived you more attention!And when you are in that thread couldnt you say something?
Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 05:48:59 pm by pviorel
#18  January 29, 2014, 05:47:19 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html

You shold think about this not about other stuffs!(Is it because you didnt reply in the previous thread)!
If you would i would gived you more attention!
That's not the point. You're not suppose to make another help thread just because nobody answered your previous thread. You're suppose to wait.

#19  January 29, 2014, 05:55:46 pm
    • Romania
    • panturu99@yahoo.com
thanks!But is this going to work for a keyboard?
i mean when i try to change settings it works,but when i reload the mugen programm it changes the keys to wasd and rtyfgh!Help!
Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 06:03:36 pm by pviorel
Re: CMD help multi buttons at once
#20  January 29, 2014, 06:01:30 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
Well, it depends on your keyboard.

You can configure the keys to be used in the options menu in Mugen. If it works, congrats. If it doesn't, then I don't know anything else that could help you.