YesNoOk

NoZ W.I.P War2oNe (ART CONTEST FOR MAIN MENU) (Read 549620 times)

Started by NoZ, March 20, 2012, 12:53:03 am
Share this topic:

GDM

Re: NoZ W.I.P (Legacy)
#561  July 14, 2013, 04:06:29 pm
  • I'm not trolling
so far so good
#562  July 14, 2013, 04:34:44 pm
I hope the music will be as badass as your EOF screenpack. :D

NoZ

#563  July 14, 2013, 08:17:40 pm
  • pain is weakness leaving the body
    • Puerto Rico
    • phantomgs.forumotion.net/
Right now, it has tekken music,but if someone wants to do some custom tracks they can let me know here or by pm
#564  July 14, 2013, 09:06:04 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Right now, it has Tekken music, but if someone wants to do some custom tracks they can let me know here or by pm

I have always loved Tekken's tunes. Which ones are you using if I may?? Or am I asking too early?? ;D

Also, see if WhipItWhizzyWonderful could lend his talents to you. Just saying because your work is so awesome (Not ass kissing, just stating FACT) it deserves custom work from recognized talent. :twisted:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.

NoZ

#565  July 15, 2013, 12:04:37 am
    • Puerto Rico
As of now it's all tekken tag 2 music,the only area without a beat is the vs screen
#566  July 17, 2013, 08:36:27 am
Your work is excellent man.

İ think you should also make edited sff versions for characters wich are getting their portraits and small images changed.
Those could be released seperatly.

NoZ

#567  July 19, 2013, 03:49:09 am
    • Puerto Rico
Premium effect ports

gotta love that 1.1
#568  July 20, 2013, 04:15:49 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Premium looks fucking bitchin!!

I like that aura around Akuma/Gouki. Which brings me to an idea....

Perhaps you could make a universal aura that would work for multiple characters?? That would save you a lot of time in portraits and allow everyone to be happy with that effect for their favorite characters. Hell, go as far as including a few separate variants with maybe red, blue and green auras for those of us who are color wheel inclined!!

I like the design elements you're including here. Awesome. :lugoi:

And now that I'm taking this screenshot in, is that red and blue color on your "winner" design going to remain static?? I say you should have that pattern scroll horizontally, from left to right, so it looks like its always transitions between red and blue. That would be badass.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.

NoZ

#569  July 20, 2013, 04:36:42 am
    • Puerto Rico
It's animated like that actually lol
#570  July 20, 2013, 04:41:49 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
It's official. As soon as 1.1 comes out, I'm getting this screenpack (no custom ports obviously). There are no alternatives.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#571  July 20, 2013, 04:46:03 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
^ Yeah, most likely I will do the same cause I love TTT2/TR vibe in this :) just hope the official release of 1.1 would handle memory usage more efficiently...
Chilling

NoZ

#572  July 20, 2013, 11:02:20 pm
    • Puerto Rico
Lifebars are being made as of now,when I finish I will post a pic,very pleased with the results
#573  July 21, 2013, 02:16:06 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+

NoZ

#574  July 22, 2013, 04:25:54 am
    • Puerto Rico
As promised,name fonts are place holders,so is the timer of coarse,oh and thats the HD 1.1 version of Saiyan Pride :eaugh:

#575  July 22, 2013, 04:42:25 am
  • Unrealistic Reality
  • ______________________
    • USA
Looking really good but i just got to ask will it take a lot of ram to run the 1.1 version of the screenpack?
#576  July 22, 2013, 04:46:58 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
The lifebar layout is really, really gorgeous :D nothing much to say, looking absolutely stunning :)
Chilling

NoZ

#577  July 22, 2013, 05:31:47 am
    • Puerto Rico
Looking really good but i just got to ask will it take a lot of ram to run the 1.1 version of the screenpack?

Actually it's not that heavy,on a old laptop I have with 3gb of ram and it runs just fine

The lifebar layout is really, really gorgeous :D nothing much to say, looking absolutely stunning :)

Thank you

Why would you put effort into creating something, for a type of mugen that isn't even finished?
Most of the people I know (with decent graphics cards) cannot even use mugen 1.1 yet, so I think you should do it for 1.0 and wait till the problems with 1.1 are fixed

Nothing personal but I will put effort to whatever the hell I want,mugen 1.1 is the future,deal with it,if you don't like 1.1 or just have a crappy pc that's your problem,hope that is clear and there's no more comments like that
#578  July 22, 2013, 08:06:18 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
#579  July 22, 2013, 05:00:07 pm
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
The super bar seems a bit too big, but it looks badass nevertheless :llama:

Actually it's not that heavy,on a old laptop I have with 3gb of ram and it runs just fine

Hey bro, could you tell me the config of that laptop? I've been trying to run 1.1 with mine and it causes some problems. If I could just compare yours with mine, it would be a great help :)

#580  July 22, 2013, 05:53:21 pm
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
Did you add/are you planning on adding new effects on your HD Saiyan Pride stage?

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.