YesNoOk

Ryougi Shiki (Read 59775 times)

Started by Shadic12, February 07, 2017, 01:58:36 am
Share this topic:

lui

Re: Ryougi Shiki
#81  February 07, 2017, 05:05:41 am
    • USA
i don't know if shadic paid for the character itself or the TIME to make the character itself, it's still quite the blur and if it its the former than that is what i have an issue with.

so, is there any clarification for this?

you have outright stated before "i will not make characters i don't want to unless you pay/commission me" so im trying to figure out if you charged shadic for the time to make this character or if youre charging for the character itself
#82  February 07, 2017, 05:06:36 am
    • USA
Why does it matter?
#83  February 07, 2017, 05:06:51 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
+char apparently wasn't meant to be public
+he cs'd the sprites
+commission was only $10

-lack of communication so he didn't consider crediting
-once again blaming others for his issues. I really wish Rei could understand why some people don't let him slide as much

#84  February 07, 2017, 05:07:55 am
    • USA
You I once thought you were fair, I was clearly wrong if that is your synopsis. You basically have solidified the fact that bashing is okay. That's cool I guess same as always. All the disrespect that came with those pros, yet I'm blaming everyone for something right? So the person that starting this was yet again me. This place is too personal for my tastes.
#85  February 07, 2017, 05:09:31 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I know this almost all said and done, but I just wanted to post this. That is actually the portrait made by NxL for my Ryogi. I happen to have that version of Ryougi you mentioned and this is the small portrait it uses:

and mine:

All I'm saying is give credit where credit is due. None of this would happen if you took 5 seconds to type a name in the read me.

lui

#86  February 07, 2017, 05:11:56 am
    • USA
Why does it matter?

because im trying to clarify if this is a "proper" commission similar to sprite commissions in where you pay for the time itself. i don't even see how you can ask "why does it matter"? it would make you look alot better if you actually clarified if its a proper commission instead of assuming that im asking for the sake of trying to trigger you.

it matters because if you charged for the character itself, it's illegal. this isn't something out of pride or trying to hate, this is a legal thing. im not bashing you as a person, im not calling you the retard of mugen or whatever bullshit, im probably the least hostile out of all the responses here and am trying to provide you some clear responses for yourself but instead you're just assuming im just bashing you randomly without any thought put into it. again.

there were so many opportunities for you to back yourself up and have some ground, me trying to clarify whether or not you charged for the time or the character itself wouldve helped you immensley, but no, again you chose the passive-aggressive response. cmon now.
Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 05:15:10 am by Walruslui
#87  February 07, 2017, 05:12:48 am
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
You I once thought you were fair, I was clearly wrong if that is your synopsis. You basically have solidified the fact that bashing is okay. That's cool I guess same as always. All the disrespect that came with those pros, yet I'm blaming everyone for something right? So the person that starting this was yet again me. This place is too personal for my tastes.

So, pointing out your flaws is bashing? You clearly don't know how to handle criticism or when you're being called out on your actions.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#88  February 07, 2017, 05:13:48 am
    • USA
I know this almost all said and done, but I just wanted to post this. That is actually the portrait made by NxL for my Ryogi. I happen to have that version of Ryougi you mentioned and this is the small portrait it uses:

and mine:

All I'm saying is give credit where credit is due. None of this would happen if you took 5 seconds to type a name in the read me.
If you could also read up, also I CS'd that small port myself. I did not get it from your character.
#89  February 07, 2017, 05:15:20 am
  • Miss Pink Maid♪
    • kohaku.trinitymugen.net
I know you CS'd it, but you also said you took that portrait from Young Kirei's/Take's Ryougi and yet you see it right here that they look nothing alike...
#90  February 07, 2017, 05:15:57 am
    • USA

So, pointing out your flaws is bashing? You clearly don't know how to handle criticism or when you're being called out on your actions.

Read what you just said. A character is posted, yet the focus are my flaws? Great logic
#91  February 07, 2017, 05:17:15 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
My god dude, listen to yourself. Take a step back from all this and try and look at it from another angle. Your posts are very dismissive and abrasive, that (naturally) sets people off.

There isn't some vast, evil conspiracy out to get you.
#92  February 07, 2017, 05:21:20 am
    • USA
Jmorphman. How did this start? I hadn't even said anything until some time. "Dismissive and abrasive" Just say you shouldn't defend yourself already. I said nothing wrong, I didn't disrespect anybody. You legit just said its not a priority what was said to me or about me. I'm going to try it out & see what happens. See now I am being difficult. So remember what you just said, what I say sets people off. So look at the first page to contradict yourself.
#93  February 07, 2017, 05:23:27 am
    • USA
You need to understand the context of this situation, because I'm not sure that you actually do. People didn't come in here blind to insult you for no reason.
#94  February 07, 2017, 05:25:38 am
    • USA
It doesn't matter what the reason is. You are saying its okay with good reason, that what you don't get. Then you go on about what I say. So we either choose our words wisely or we don't. It either applies to everyone or it doesn't.

lui

#95  February 07, 2017, 05:32:40 am
    • USA
#96  February 07, 2017, 05:42:48 am
    • USA
You are saying its okay with good reason, that what you don't get. Then you go on about what I say. So we either choose our words wisely or we don't. It either applies to everyone or it doesn't.
Well gosh, I guess I could start talking about how Speedpreacher immediately jumped into this topic to try and keep things from getting out of hand and too inflammatory, or how Zemilia jumped in to remind everyone to keep things civil and to try and stay on topic, or even how in the grand scheme of things, the inflammatory stuff posted wasn't deserving of any more moderation intervention than had already been dealt, given the fact that everyone was reacting to some pretty blatant theft.

But that's probably all gonna fall on deaf ears, so why bother? Instead, lemme try another approach: in the future, if you feel like you're being attacked unfairly, report it. Don't make snide replies to the posts, just report them, and move on.
#97  February 07, 2017, 05:51:32 am
    • USA
Coming from the same guy himself whom told me directly as well as anyone else who posts anything publicly it's open source. The same forum in fact that says it's a sign of respect, but not mandotaory & the very same that acknowledges that I didn't even make the damn readme and it's even said on earlier pages. Alright. Theft it is.
#98  February 07, 2017, 05:58:33 am
    • USA
That wouldn't have been a problem, as can bee plainly seen by the numerous characters and stages made from open-source materials. It wouldn't have been a problem if this was made for free,

But it wasn't.
#99  February 07, 2017, 06:01:10 am
    • USA
Then there you go with that again. You outta just make that a new rule then. As if I legit forced someone to ask me to do them a favor. Thanks for letting this be known. So I shouldn't see anywhere on this forum saying that it's okay as you don't condone it.

DW

#100  February 07, 2017, 06:02:05 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Bruh...

To be 100, everything he does is just an edit of someone else's stuff. It's shouldn't really come as a surprise. The overall thing is this guy paid him, even if it was only $10, to do something he would have put in his compilation game anyway. Prolly already there and was just like "here you go!" lol. The hustle is real.