YesNoOk

I would like some help on how to get unbanned from SpriteClub (Read 7586 times)

Started by gohkenytp, March 20, 2024, 04:29:00 pm
Share this topic:
I would like some help on how to get unbanned from SpriteClub
#1  March 20, 2024, 04:29:00 pm
    • USA
The actual reason why I got banned from SpriteClub is because I harassed Arxos and the moderators of SpriteClub over a cheap character named "Shadow Alia", and then I got banned!

I tried everything to get myself unbanned, but no use. Isn't there any way on how to fix my behavior over a MUGEN betting site that banned me?

(This is a topic that needs a straight answer, not a sob story)
Re: I would like some help on how to get unbanned from SpriteClub
#2  March 20, 2024, 04:51:20 pm
  • Life is maybe daijobu
    • Paraguay
    • sites.google.com/view/tornillo-oxidado-edits/characters?authuser=0
So you harassed someone, and now you're asking here how to "fix your behavior"?

It's even allowed to post these type of topics?
#3  March 20, 2024, 05:07:52 pm
    • USA
Look, I don't want to intrude on your business. But I really need to know how to fix my behavior in order for the SpriteClub admins to unban me. As in, how to get unbanned from SpriteClub, peroid.
#4  March 20, 2024, 07:05:17 pm
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Okay first of all don't act like a dunce. You were rightfully banned, it sounds like, for being really immature and rude.

This is the wrong call -- take time to self reflect and focus on bettering yourself and your own behavior, *for yourself*. If you just have getting unbanned as your end goal, you won't actually grow, change, and improve.
#5  March 20, 2024, 07:34:39 pm
    • USA
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Okay first of all don't act like a dunce. You were rightfully banned, it sounds like, for being really immature and rude.

This is the wrong call -- take time to self reflect and focus on bettering yourself and your own behavior, *for yourself*. If you just have getting unbanned as your end goal, you won't actually grow, change, and improve.

Yeah that's true, I was immature and rude to the SpriteClub admins after I tried everything.

But let's face it, how can I rightfully be unbanned in SpriteClub in any way/shape/etc.? (I know ban evading doesn't work at all which makes me get kicked out by an automoderator! And I know apologizing in a sad story doesn't help either)
#6  March 20, 2024, 08:06:36 pm
  • separation saves sprites
  • discord: obbydoesstuff
    • USA
What does MFG have to do with SpriteClub? I don't understand why you'd ask an entirely different community to unban you when there's no admins or mods here that could help you.
#7  March 20, 2024, 08:20:58 pm
    • USA
But let's face it, how can I rightfully be unbanned in SpriteClub in any way/shape/etc.? (I know ban evading doesn't work at all which makes me get kicked out by an automoderator! And I know apologizing in a sad story doesn't help either)

I will copy and paste what I already said -- take time to self reflect and focus on bettering yourself and your own behavior, *for yourself*. If you just have getting unbanned as your end goal, you won't actually grow, change, and improve.

Your behavior is the issue but the take-away should be how to improve yourself in general, not how to get unbanned.

The sprite club ban shouldn't be your primary concern.
#8  March 20, 2024, 08:31:57 pm
    • USA
Your behavior is the issue but the take-away should be how to improve yourself in general, not how to get unbanned.

Then, how can I really improve my behavior over a MUGEN betting site? They just straight up ban me every single time!
#9  March 20, 2024, 09:00:30 pm
  • Proud Kirby enthusiast
    • Greece
Bitch you've been harassing the owner of the site all day all night, made like 5 alts to get back to the Discord server to say more nonsense and now you're asking how to get unbanned? You're more pathetic than I thought.

Better yet, thanks to Wikipedia, I found out about your little ban evasion tactics thing over... fake traffic signs since 2011. I refuse to believe a human being wasted it's time doing this, you're literally unstable like dirt.

Genuinely get help.
#10  March 20, 2024, 09:03:56 pm
    • USA
Genuinely get help.

Yeah, I know I need to get help. I'm not tactically stupid, the reason why I did this is because I have autism. And I'm trying to get help getting unbanned from SpriteClub. I know they think I'm crazy, it's just that I needed help. (As in help from you guys)
#11  March 20, 2024, 09:20:06 pm
    • USA
I'm not tactically stupid, the reason why I did this is because I have autism.

That can be an explanation for behavior, but it's NEVER an excuse for it.

And I'm trying to get help getting unbanned from SpriteClub. I know they think I'm crazy, it's just that I needed help. (As in help from you guys)

No, behavioral issues require professional help, not internet points.

You're 100% missing all of the points everyone is trying to make.
#12  March 20, 2024, 09:25:00 pm
    • USA
No, behavioral issues require professional help, not internet points.

You're 100% missing all of the points everyone is trying to make.

I know, and I also still feel miserable being banned in SpriteClub. I'll find professional help as soon as I can (such as self-control).

Also, how long does my ban on that betting stie stand for? I know that Wikipedia said it's 6 months, but I'll try to do my best on this if possible
Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 09:28:51 pm by gohkenytp
#13  March 20, 2024, 09:30:07 pm
    • USA
I know, and I also still feel miserable being banned in SpriteClub. I'll find professional help as soon as I can (such as self-control).

Also, how long does my ban on that betting stie stand for? I know that Wikipedia said it's 6 months, but I'll try to do my best on this if possible

Can you stop with Sprite Club, it doesn't matter right now lol

If you want to get better as a person, and actually help yourself, Sprite Club can't be a priority. Getting unbanned won't do anything to help you improve yourself.
#14  March 20, 2024, 09:35:20 pm
    • USA
If you want to get better as a person, and actually help yourself, Sprite Club can't be a priority. Getting unbanned won't do anything to help you improve yourself.

Then how can I actually help myself over that site you don't want me to say?
#15  March 20, 2024, 09:41:18 pm
    • USA
Then how can I actually help myself over that site you don't want me to say?

Honestly if you keep missing the point, you're unlikely to change, and you'll probably stay banned.

Sprite Club doesn't matter. The problem you're focusing on is "I got banned, how do I get unbanned?" when in reality the problem you SHOULD be focusing on is "I got banned, what did I do wrong and how can I learn, grow, and change to do better?"

Take Sprite Club out of the equation. You need to help yourself, for yourself, period. That is all.

If you still don't get it, then I don't know what else to tell you.
#16  March 20, 2024, 09:43:56 pm
    • Brazil
Look, there is no one thing we can say that will "fix you". There is no button to press, it's something that you have to think about and realize, over time, over a long time. Also, while I understand that being autistic can be challenging in communication and relationships, you cannot use that as a reason to harass people about things, hell, you yourself acknowledged you did it, you cannot expect people to just forgive you out of nowhere. My suggestion: don't bother with Sprite Club, they won't want you back anytime soon, take a year, find somewhere else to go and once you've given yourself enough time to think and them enough time to cool their heads over your situation, you can try asking them to come back, and even then, don't expect them to accept you, there is no guarantee.
#17  March 20, 2024, 09:47:45 pm
    • USA
The problem you're focusing on is "I got banned, how do I get unbanned?" when in reality the problem you SHOULD be focusing on is "I got banned, what did I do wrong and how can I learn, grow, and change to do better?"

You must be a genius. My problem actually IS the fact of "I got banned, what did I do wrong and how can I learn, grow, and change to do better?"
#18  March 20, 2024, 10:28:03 pm
  • Super Overlord of Jank
  • The future can be edited!
The problem you're focusing on is "I got banned, how do I get unbanned?" when in reality the problem you SHOULD be focusing on is "I got banned, what did I do wrong and how can I learn, grow, and change to do better?"

You must be a genius. My problem actually IS the fact of "I got banned, what did I do wrong and how can I learn, grow, and change to do better?"

Letting go of this whole thing would be a great start, to say the least... it's not gonna happen, please stop.
#19  March 20, 2024, 10:57:21 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org
Let me get this straight to the point: We (Mugen Fighters Guild) have nothing to do with Sprite Club.
What you did there doesn't matter for us, what matters is what you do HERE, and I can tell you, you're not doing great here either.

You got banned for a reason and you do understand that, accept your ban and spend your time with something else, like you should.
#20  March 20, 2024, 11:07:47 pm
What good does it do to you to get there anyway? It's not like the end of the world.

The actual reason why I got banned from SpriteClub is because I harassed Arxos and the moderators of SpriteClub over a cheap character named "Shadow Alia", and then I got banned!

They don't want you there. End of story.
How to get better? Don't pester people into doing things you want. You can request once, twice is already too much. Then drop it.
Last Edit: March 20, 2024, 11:10:50 pm by AlexSin