YesNoOk

Guy uses a helicopter to deliver a prom invitation, gets turned down anyway (Read 6406 times)

Started by Santtu, September 20, 2012, 05:14:38 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Guy uses a helicopter to deliver a prom invitation, gets turned down anyway
#61  September 21, 2012, 06:28:37 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Stop trying to make this about "WANTING TO / NOT WANTING"
I hate hypocrits trying to hide "I can't do this" behind "I don't want to do this"

You are trying to convince me that the guy DIDN'T want to kiss ANY GIRL (especially when she's attractive) ALL this time ? GTFO seriously.

Nobody here is gonna convince me that an average guy (not religious) who is 17 years old, has not kissed a girl in his life just because he actually did not WANTED to. My ASS he didn't wanted to... My ass.
Again, so what? Even if he secretly "wants to" kiss attractive women who he comes across, but he wont because he is waiting for the right one, why the fuck does that matter to you? People can set their own goals, rules and such into life as they want and the fact that you act all judgemental at them for it just makes you look like a cunt.

Shut the fuck up and let the guy not kiss women. It's his fucking choice.
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#62  September 21, 2012, 06:32:01 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
this - more or less exagerated but remains through for so many of girls. "serves her right"

Serves her right - not because she deserves to be "punished" for not sucking this nice guy's dick
Serves her right - Because every chick I have seen ending up with a drunken douchebag ---> They made it happen. It's their fault.

it's not like : "oooh poor girl, she is so unlucky she bumped into this jerk and now she's getting beaten"
NO.
It's more like : "ok you're fuckin stupid for liking this jerk, now you're in love, so you can't help wanting him back everytime he fuckin beats you or disrispect you or whatever he does that hurts you. You allowed him to be in your life, now you pay the price. Nobody is to blame but you"
It happens all the time. It's a "classic". especially at such young age.
Yes, every woman has a special ability that lets them see if the person they are interested in romantically will one day turn into a creep.

Because they don't fall for creeps. Nobody does, unless they're severely psychologically damaged. What actually happens is that sometimes, someone's former sweetheart can turn into a creep. Sometimes the guy was the nicest guy in the world. But maybe he gets laid off, starts drinking, etc. Who knows what could happen?

And then they're abused, physically, mentally, or both. And that is when they should use their second special ability, which lets them instantly lose all their feelings for their lover, lose all their memories of all the happy times together, and lose all hopes of turning their lover back to the way he was. It also causes them to lose all thoughts and fears of whether they can support themselves (and children, if there are any) on one paycheck, to instantly be able to find a job even if they've been taking care of the kids for over a decade, and to be able to move far away enough from their abuser.

But they never use those magical abilites because NICE GUYS BLAH BLAH BLAH I WAS NICE TO THIS CHICK ONCE AND GUESS WHAT SHE NEVER EVEN SUCKED MY COCK WHAT THE FUCK

The nicest guy I ever knew (I though he was a great guy, not even saying "nice" in a bad way here) told me, at 17 years old, that he had never kissed a girl in his life. And he was NOT ugly at all. He was just fuckin super niiiiiiice...

I was pretty angry when I heard that. :/
I'm sure that is literally the only reason he never kissed a girl. There can't be anything else in the entire universe that would impede him.

Yep.

2 - I mentionned christians because THEY would think in such way. They only kiss the one they know they will marry. I have been to many christians "seminar" just for curiosity, to have a real insight of how they live and how they think.
Oh good, you can make ignorant blanket statements about other groups of people too, not just women.

Anyways, hey JeanBureau I found a forum you'd like better than this one, it's full of nice guys misogynists just like you ;)
#63  September 21, 2012, 06:39:24 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I once was nice to Jmorphman but he did nto suck my suck so now I am rude to him.

.. and before jean ro someone else says that jmorph is not a woman, remember that he is gay so it's pretty much the same thing.
#64  September 21, 2012, 06:43:38 pm
unless they're severely psychologically damaged.
Typical bullshit assumption. Typical because it sounds very logical. Bullshit because it's not what happens in reality.

They end up with jerks because jerks carry some characteristics that attracts them and they omit the negative side, blinded by attraction (let's remember we talk about YOUNG girls = teenagers) until it gets too bad.

quit the bullshit about children and bills. We talk about teenagers.

I'm sure that is literally the only reason he never kissed a girl. There can't be anything else in the entire universe that would impede him.
Oh I'm sure some people here have millions of other reasons.
They keep them in a little box on which is written "reasons not to feel like a loser, considering I didn't have the strenght to do it"

I am sure that box is useful for various aspects of their life.
-----

I'll tell you what Jmorph, YEAH I am fuckin judgemental on some paticular topics. WHY ? Because the time I was judged, I accepted it. I accepted it and I did something about it. Now that things have changed, I can't stand people who makes excuses.
You have 2 choices, you can say "ok this is how it is right now, and it sucks - i gotta do something" OR you can say "nah fuck everything is cool, YOU're the one who sucks..." and remain in the same situation.
My stages exhibition
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FO2YZO7ut5I

Find them at: http://www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=cat294

You are free to use the materials in the stages I released before 2014. Credits are always appreciated.
Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 06:48:47 pm by JeanBureau †
#65  September 21, 2012, 06:45:24 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Hey don't ignore me. I called you a cunt and all you, should be writing a long and shitty post about why im wrong.

#66  September 21, 2012, 06:45:45 pm
Titlin:
I know you're ignorant, when you call me ignorant about something I know for a fact is true. But i already know you like making yourself look ridiculous so... keep going.
i like making myself look ridiculous? who's the one getting repeatedly slammed by different users in these type of threads? it's definitely not me, it's you. you're an ignorant, massive bigot. fuck off
#67  September 21, 2012, 06:50:53 pm
    • USA
Typical bullshit assumption. Typical because it sounds very logical. Bullshit because it's not what happens in reality.
You really need to learn how to stop talking out of your ass.

Huh, really, because I could've sworn that you brought up domestic abuse!

Oh I'm sure some people here have millions of other reasons.
They keep them in a little box on which is written "reasons not to feel like a loser, considering I didn't have the strenght to do it"

I am sure that box is useful for various aspects of their life.
what are you babbling about

I'm serious about that forum though, you'd fit right in!
#68  September 21, 2012, 06:58:11 pm
what are you babbling about
something your ego prevents you from seeing since i would bet a hundred bucks you have one of these box as well (the box is a metaphore in case you didn't get it. I am sure you did but I have seen unbelievable things here so...)
My stages exhibition

Find them at: http://www.trinitymugen.net/forum/index.php?action=tpmod;dl=cat294

You are free to use the materials in the stages I released before 2014. Credits are always appreciated.
#69  September 21, 2012, 07:01:23 pm
  • Sunglasses Security Guy is watching you necrobump.
    • x-ism.co.cc/index.html
It takes a lot of effort/money to go the full nine yards and get a helicopter just to deliver a prom invitation - at the very least that warrants an explanation of why he was rejected, rather than that whole "I thought we were just good friends" schtick. I mean, if she doesn't want to go with him, that's her business, but she could've at least explained why she didn't want to go with him.

Huh, really, because I could've sworn that you brought up domestic abuse!

Domestic abuse DOES happen in teen relationship - the guy that my ex left for me, for example, beat her regularly and kept her from talking to other people and from leaving the house. Mind you, I got left for someone who's starting to show the same characteristics, but still, it happens a lot more than you think.

#70  September 21, 2012, 07:04:43 pm
    • USA
the box is a metaphore in case you didn't get it.
I know you tried to make a metaphor, but that isn't a metaphor. Metaphors generally make sense.

Domestic abuse DOES happen in teen relationship - the guy that my ex left for me, for example, beat her regularly and kept her from talking to other people and from leaving the house. Mind you, I got left for someone who's starting to show the same characteristics, but still, it happens a lot more than you think.
I know, but the way Jean worded it implies the abuse happening later in life.
#71  September 21, 2012, 07:06:51 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
Well since he is not replying i guess i changed his mind and made him into a better person. Yay i maek world gud place.

#72  September 21, 2012, 07:09:11 pm
of course it happens for teenagers that's why we are talking about it.
Why i objected at Jmorph argument is because he's bringing elements that mostly concerns grown people thus irrelevant (bills, job, children).

At 17 usually, you live at your parents, or your parents pay/help paying your rent (students ?), you don't have kids, you are not looking for a proper job yet (hopefully).
So clearly, you don't stay with a guy that beats you at 17, because he can pay the bill, and you depend on him financially and shit. You stay because you're in love with that piece of shit you could not see for what he is, straight, when signs of douchebaggery are fuckin obvious usually.

the only point he has right is that sadly sometimes, some guys changes drastically through the relationship. But that to me, is less common than just running into the lion's den because your attraction blinds you.

---

Jmorph:
the metaphor makes sense. You just don't get it. it's different.
I'll explain since you need some help.

The box symbolise the behavior by which someone convince himself that he is not this or that (loser ? failure ?) to feel better about himself. Clearly, having such box = refusing to accept your failures  (because it doesn't feel good to do so), thus, being unable to solve the problem at the same time.

These other "reasons" impeding him, that you mention, belong to that box, to me. That's all.

My stages exhibition

Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 07:16:53 pm by JeanBureau †
#73  September 21, 2012, 07:13:33 pm
    • USA
And those changes can happen during their teenage years too.

Plus, I didn't mention all the psychological stuff women go through when they're abused and why it is so hard to leave their abusers, regardless of age. And since I'm not an expert on any of this, I'm not going to try to explain it to a brick wall.

METAPHOR
#74  September 21, 2012, 07:27:34 pm
My stages exhibition

#75  September 21, 2012, 07:30:25 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
for every story of this good girl being madly in love to one asshole to the next, there are tens of other stories where normal couple finding each other. they are just unheard because they are just normal, nothing special to be talked about.
while this unfortunate girls are making the news, and since news makers like to blow up to things they gather similar cases all around the country to make it sound like every good girl will end up with assholes.
#76  September 21, 2012, 07:42:08 pm
if you don't get it then you have not met proper chirstians yet.
Oh hey that has absolutely nothing to do with what I said. I said that someone who does that doesn't need to be a Christian. I don't give a flying rat's ass what Christians do.

Because they don't fall for creeps. Nobody does, unless they're severely psychologically damaged.
No, that's not right. People who fall for someone sometimes do so for specific reasons (they look good, they acted nice this one time or whatever), and they just don't see the bad sides - be it because they're willingly ignoring them or they just don't witness them. Sometimes, they do see those bad sides later on - that doesn't mean the person suddenly became a creep. It means you're just now getting fed up with something that was always there, but either it didn't bother you (because it didn't concern you), or you acted like it wasn't there (because there was something else you liked anyway). And some other times you don't even see those bad sides later on, or you still put up with them anyway. This doesn't mean the one you love suddenly became a creep when they weren't before. It means they always were a creep, but you didn't (want to) look at it.
So fuck that, people (girls and guys all the same) fall in love with douchebags and creeps all the time.

since news makers like to blow up
Well hey, the news was at the beginning about the dad using a helicopter belonging to Customs for a personal usage. The prom thing was just funny.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: September 21, 2012, 07:50:14 pm by DKDC
#77  September 21, 2012, 07:56:17 pm
  • all is love in fair and war
or she wants to fix him, too bad character are not easily changed.

some people tend to like broken things than a perfectly normal things because then they can fix it and feel great about their achievement
and also there is less competition to get broken things, so some people try to fix their broken partner seeing there is hidden potential somewhere, some succeed and some not
it also apply to men as well I suppose although again not as frequently hitting the news since men don't get pregnant.
#78  September 21, 2012, 08:06:03 pm
or she wants to fix him, too bad character are not easily changed.
some people tend to like broken things than a perfectly normal things because then they can fix it and feel great about their achievement

" He's a bad guy but I'm so beautiful he will become nice to me (at least) "
don't remember where i got that quote from but i think it's pretty explicit. I don't wanna make it sound like this shit happens all the time though. Like Byakko said, several reasons explains why you date a douchebag and they don't have to be extreme.

And yeah... it does happen to guys as well.

My stages exhibition

#79  September 21, 2012, 10:05:15 pm
    • USA