YesNoOk

Jubei Yamada in CVS Style (Read 24984 times)

Started by Rabano, December 20, 2023, 04:02:39 am
Share this topic:
Re: Jubei Yamada in CVS Style
#21  January 11, 2024, 07:50:50 am
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
More Animations:

Crouching:

Walking:

And both Medium and Heavy Kick:

What a great progress!
Your skills really improved since we first exchanged in your early debuts here ;)

I like the kicks.

This HK is a very nice choice.
But I think it can be updated a bit :
-It lacks a bit of "force" during the actual stretched leg-kicking pose.
-Also the last frames have this strange feeling of "only the leg is moving". I precise I didn't checked yet the sprites one by one.
#22  January 14, 2024, 01:46:45 pm
Loving this, fantastic work and great choice.

DW

#23  January 14, 2024, 05:40:40 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I'm not familiar with this character, but you're getting better and better the more you work. Great work, I look forward to seeing more projects from you.
#24  January 14, 2024, 08:08:29 pm
  • Legend now but still learning
    • USA
    • http://cvsnb.deviantart.com/
Shit this project is Awesome! Great job on  Akira Kazama! if anything. I really dont have time to much Work on Cvs Asuka Kazama much . But if you wanna Sprite Collab on her together
Let me know if you ever interested. I think she will be a Great addition to Mugen Like the Jin kazama I made back in 2012.
#25  February 25, 2024, 11:40:36 pm
    • Argentina
Hi, the project is not dead, its actually going pretty well, I just forgot to share the progress here lol.

So, here's what I did so far:

-Jumping Neutral, Forward and Backwards:

-Getting Hurt, both High and Low:

-And all of his Standing Normals, the new ones being Close HP and HK, as well as a command normal: Back + HP

I also have so unfinished animations to show:

His falling animation, both 5030 and 5040, and his animation of him getting up, as well as his "getting hit while laying down" animation:

And his crouching Punches:

#26  February 25, 2024, 11:58:13 pm
    • Argentina
This is looking amazing!
#27  February 26, 2024, 12:42:08 am
    • Argentina
Shit this project is Awesome! Great job on  Akira Kazama! if anything. I really dont have time to much Work on Cvs Asuka Kazama much . But if you wanna Sprite Collab on her together
Let me know if you ever interested. I think she will be a Great addition to Mugen Like the Jin kazama I made back in 2012.

I was sure I responded to this but I guess I didn't, a mental fart from my part...

I honestly rather focus on my ideas, not only I have a ton (a whole list of characters I want to make) but Im not perfect either, I got help from Motor Roach, Hatter and other talented people to fix mistakes I did.
#28  February 26, 2024, 04:16:04 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
Great work so far!
Cant wait to see the cookie fireball lol
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#29  February 26, 2024, 04:15:04 pm
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
Wow, this is beautiful, have been keeping an eye on this project, and you always amaze me.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#30  March 28, 2024, 06:39:37 pm
    • Argentina
All of his Crouching normals are done:

#31  March 28, 2024, 07:38:11 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...

All of them are great!
You progressed so well.

I'm so freaking proud!
Considering how your debuts were "simple"

Also
Are you still using the same method? (software etc.)
#32  March 28, 2024, 09:12:08 pm
    • Argentina
#33  March 29, 2024, 06:15:33 am
  • Osu!
  • Dragon Destiny Project
    • Brazil
Your work continues to evolve a lot, congratulations buddy!
#34  March 31, 2024, 07:04:04 pm
  • Super Gamers
  • Twins who play games.
    • Brazil
    • sites.google.com/view/gemeos-dos-jogos

Your sprites are really good. They really look like CVS. As we say, someday we wanted to reach that level. Good work indeed.
#35  April 28, 2024, 11:12:33 pm
    • Argentina
I made just some more animations, mainly movement ones.

Back/Forward dash:

Roll:

And Run:

#36  April 30, 2024, 01:48:53 pm
    • Argentina
    • matrerog@yahoo.com.ar
One of Fatal Fury's three old masters is getting special cool treatment.  :thumbsup:
#37  April 30, 2024, 10:48:35 pm
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505
Rabano do u have a channel on youtube ? It would be nice to see how u make thess sprites, the process
I saw ur Abel post, it took hours to make a sprite sheet, at least sounds like it
I'm very newbie, but I started 2 days ago coding and adding sprites with ryon's tutorial (on youtube)
I have a question, I can't find anywhere this information, but for exe, if I want to make a edit/original fire effect of super or special for mai shiranui, which program I should use ? I only have clip studio pait and gimb. Photoshop is too expensive...
Sorry to being too newbie and I'm sorry again for my bad English
Thank u and keep the amazing work with jubei, I wonder how this will turn out to be, since Junbei has few specials and supers
#38  April 30, 2024, 11:11:39 pm
    • crepa.neocities.org

Rabano do u have a channel on youtube ? It would be nice to see how u make thess sprites, the process
I saw ur Abel post, it took hours to make a sprite sheet, at least sounds like it
I'm very newbie, but I started 2 days ago coding and adding sprites with ryon's tutorial (on youtube)
I have a question, I can't find anywhere this information, but for exe, if I want to make a edit/original fire effect of super or special for mai shiranui, which program I should use ? I only have clip studio pait and gimb. Photoshop is too expensive...
Sorry to being too newbie and I'm sorry again for my bad English
Thank u and keep the amazing work with jubei, I wonder how this will turn out to be, since Junbei has few specials and supers

Bro, this is the last time I'll call your attention. Don't hijack other users' topics to ask things like this.
I'll be extra nice to guide you on this one. You don't need fancy software to make what you want, some people here uses MS Paint to create sprites and effects, of course if you want to have an easier time you can spend a bit on some paid software.
Take a look here, everything you can possibly need about mugen is here and there is even a section about sprites and art related software. For effects there is also this topic.
Please, use google and youtube, there is a lot more information and resources nowadays, and since you're starting, start small, do small projects, edit characters, look at how other people made their characters, take sprites from other characters, this is the best way to learn. And again, if you have questions for anything that's slightly more advanced, CREATE YOUR OWN TOPIC on the help section.
New #39  April 30, 2024, 11:46:26 pm
    • www.youtube.com/user/anderson505

Bro, this is the last time I'll call your attention. Don't hijack other users' topics to ask things like this.
I'll be extra nice to guide you on this one. You don't need fancy software to make what you want, some people here uses MS Paint to create sprites and effects, of course if you want to have an easier time you can spend a bit on some paid software.
Take a look here, everything you can possibly need about mugen is here and there is even a section about sprites and art related software. For effects there is also this topic.
Please, use google and youtube, there is a lot more information and resources nowadays, and since you're starting, start small, do small projects, edit characters, look at how other people made their characters, take sprites from other characters, this is the best way to learn. And again, if you have questions for anything that's slightly more advanced, CREATE YOUR OWN TOPIC on the help section.

Sorry Deathcythe, it's true, you are really being nice, I don't want to be banned  Can I ask a question ? Can I Start a post in "project" section, if I have a topic of mine, so I won't keep asking around in another person post or keep creating a post about coding in M.U.G.E.N Development Help (just I realized that I posted in wrong place my lastest question).
btw, I did search here and google, but there's no match for which program I should use to make special effects, also I did search (here) cvs mai edit sprites ( I know, I did not look in every topic here before posting here and I'm sorry again)
Like I said, can I create a topic about mai cvs mai in project session ? I still have many question, sometimes just after I posted the question I found alone the answer to the problem.
But if is not possible to create I post in the project session, I will see.
however if I have a doubt, what I should do ? after searching here and google (of course)
I really sorry again, You helped me a lot and I don't want to be banned, I won't post in anyone post again
Thank u and sorry !
*you're right, I'm at beginning, adding sprites now, also did the palettes, the question I asked is too soon, thank u again for the links
Omg, the link you provide has everything ! I really happy !
Last Edit: April 30, 2024, 11:52:09 pm by kamui 2.0