YesNoOk

gaming news that don't deserve their own thread (Read 2647676 times)

Started by Titiln, October 30, 2011, 05:13:58 pm
Share this topic:
Re: gaming news that don't deserve their own thread
#621  March 27, 2012, 12:41:26 am
  • The Goddess Returns
The negative user reviews are based solely on the endings.
When your game is the final game in a trilogy that prides itself on its narrative, having a decent ending is kind of important.

---

Want to reload your gun in the next Battlefield?  $1 please.  But don't worry, EA says it wouldn't be gouging players so it must be okay.

Basically this. I planned on getting the whole trilogy after it was done, but after hearing that ending.....
http://www.youtube.com/user/busterbladex?feature=mhum

Finally got some vids on here.
Subscribe to me please and who knows, maybe my video walkthroughs will help you one day.......
#622  March 28, 2012, 11:33:11 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
Either a completly new SF Alpha game or SF Alpha 3 Online Edition.

the artist Stanley Lau, also known as artgerm mentioned it to me that he is working on drawing Street Fighter Characters again for capcom but he is not allowed to tell anyone for which game

He mentioned "Another Dream Comes True" and that he draws some of his favourite characters of the SF series

Dream Comes True was a hint he said, and my only guess is it might be related to SF Alpha since its subtitle was "Warriors Dreams"

Ono recently mentioned he has interest to produce a SF Alpha game, but personally i believe it might be a SF Alpha 3 Online Edition we get, since artgerm worked on the SF3 Online Edition illustrations
#623  March 28, 2012, 11:38:47 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html

the artist Stanley Lau, also known as artgerm mentioned it to me that he is working on drawing Street Fighter Characters again for capcom but he is not allowed to tell anyone for which game

He mentioned "Another Dream Comes True" and that he draws some of his favourite characters of the SF series

Dream Comes True was a hint he said, and my only guess is it might be related to SF Alpha since its subtitle was "Warriors Dreams"

Ono recently mentioned he has interest to produce a SF Alpha game, but personally i believe it might be a SF Alpha 3 Online Edition we get, since artgerm worked on the SF3 Online Edition illustrations

Really!! I hope your assumption of SFA3 being online is correct. Capcom needs to make this classic available to this generation of consoles. SFA3 is easily one of the best entries of 2D fighting. I'd also love to see Rival Schools and Power Stone at one point.  :sugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#624  March 28, 2012, 05:10:37 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Namgacom updated the site again adds X, Yuri(ToV) and some Sega character.

Also Gootecks leave Cross Counter and FGC.
http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2012/mar/27/ryan-gootecks-gutierrez-steps-away-cross-counter-fighting-game-community/

Atlus drops some PSN prices

Might as well get some extra cash off any Gamecube games you have left that you don't want.

* Trades must be in full working condition to receive full value. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Offer not valid toward cash trades. Subject to manager approval. See store associate for details. No dealers. Offer valid in the United States, Puerto Rico and Guam only. Void where prohibited. GameStop, Inc. reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the offer for any reason without notice. Offer valid 3/23/12 through 4/1/12.
#625  March 28, 2012, 05:11:46 pm
  • SNK is life

He mentioned "Another Dream Comes True" and that he draws some of his favourite characters of the SF series. Dream Comes True was a hint he said, and my only guess is it might be related to SF Alpha since its subtitle was "Warriors Dreams"

Wow, that assumption is quite a stretch. I'd take it with a grain of salt
#626  March 28, 2012, 05:14:22 pm
  • SNK is life
#627  March 28, 2012, 05:30:09 pm
    • USA
Teh community is shit anyway, I don't blameh im for leaving  ;)
#628  March 28, 2012, 05:49:04 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

He mentioned "Another Dream Comes True" and that he draws some of his favourite characters of the SF series. Dream Comes True was a hint he said, and my only guess is it might be related to SF Alpha since its subtitle was "Warriors Dreams"

Wow, that assumption is quite a stretch. I'd take it with a grain of salt

yeah..facts are just thats he is drawing SF characters for a new game by capcom

it can be anything from a sf alpha online game or a completly new sf, my assumption is based on that he mentioned he draws some of his favourite characters and that "another dream comes true"

what else can it be beside a sf alpha online game?
#629  March 28, 2012, 06:29:42 pm
  • SNK is life
yeah..facts are just thats he is drawing SF characters for a new game by capcom

it can be anything from a sf alpha online game or a completly new sf, my assumption is based on that he mentioned he draws some of his favourite characters and that "another dream comes true"
What are his favorite characters? Any hints like  OMG RAINBOW MIKA, FINALLY DAYUM?

what else can it be beside a sf alpha online game?
"what else ::) " ? It could be anything!
with that little info I could say maybe it's the SF portion of CVS3 in Playstation 4, for that matter.

Come on, get serious.

#630  March 28, 2012, 07:33:50 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
^^ sakura, chun li and cammy are favourites of him

i try to get more infos from him
#631  March 28, 2012, 08:17:02 pm
  • SNK is life
SFA + SF4, SF2, SF2. It could be anything.
#632  March 29, 2012, 12:33:25 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
I would rather get a sf5 that is an actual sequel, I wonder if capcom is ready to run the risk, i understand them not doing so with sf4 with the size of the fighting game market back then but now we are getting shitty fighting games about bikini girls who transform in tron so there should be a profitable market for sf5.
#633  March 29, 2012, 01:09:03 am
  • SNK is life
#634  March 30, 2012, 04:57:39 am
  • üks kurb olend
    • Finland
conscious dreamers can be treasurer to their own currency
im a conscious dreamer
therefore i can be treasurer to my own currency

i can be the mind controller
#635  March 30, 2012, 05:00:40 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
That's a pretty shitty and inaccurate headline.

also has Michael Pachter EVER predicted anything right????
#636  March 30, 2012, 11:13:04 am
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com

Hironobu Sakaguchi, creator of the Final Fantasy series and producer of multiple parts of the series who left SquareEnix to found Mistwalker and created Blue Dragon is working on three iOS games. He's revealed one of them: a surfing game with the temp title Party Wave.

Sakaguchi, who lives in Hawaii, is a huge surfer himself.

Above is the first concept art for the game
#637  March 30, 2012, 06:45:04 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
#638  March 31, 2012, 01:38:02 am
    • USA
#639  March 31, 2012, 02:26:42 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
In one of the last dreamcast games( when dreamcast was announced discontinued) , the coders left a file inside called echelon.txt, explaining to the pirates what files to edit in order to unlock the genesis emulator inside the disc.
#640  March 31, 2012, 04:55:45 am
    • USA
yeah, it was the sega smash pack that was released exactly the day SEGA announced that the dreamcast was going to be discontinued.

This guy obviously knew that this was going to happen and left the file there so the fans had SOMETHING to do after the console died (And as a side note, the emulation in that GD ROM was AWFUL, like really shitty sound and sometimes bad framerate).