YesNoOk

- IMPORTANT NEWS ON AMERICA - (Read 4193 times)

Started by ArellonX, September 15, 2011, 02:07:18 am
Share this topic:
Re: - IMPORTANT NEWS ON AMERICA -
#81  October 12, 2011, 09:04:12 pm
  • It does not block punches. Stop trying, we are dumb fucks spamming this site for ten yearss!
    • Argentina
#82  October 12, 2011, 09:29:01 pm
The fact that you took what Navetsea said seriously proves what a psycho you are.  Get help.

I'm not oblivious to his insult but why respond to negativity? I just saw it as a good opportunity to show what I hear from other people. Whether you believe it or not it's still interesting to discuss.

But while we're on the subject  ;D Why don't I write up a story I read about?

Alien encounters are talked about world wide. There was a couple back in the 60s or 70s who were taken aboard. A black man and his spouse, a white woman. They recount that they were put in some kind of trans and were aided to walk aboard after being called out to stay where they were.

The black male had his eyes shut and was completely scared. The woman however was very open to the encounter and was introduced to the greys. She described them as having little mouths, large heads with large eyes. She went on to say that she was placed on an operating table and made contact with them throughout the encounter. When she was being operated on by some kind of instrument she experienced a terrible pain in her abdomen where the instrument touched. The grey next to her placed his hand over her head and gently rubbed her. She said when the grey did this her pain disappeared. Her husband was very still and kept his eyes closed throughout the encounter.

When it was over she was physically examined by the greys. One of the greys tried to pull out her teeth and was asked why her teeth didn't come out like her husbands? She laughed and explained that her husband was very old and that his teeth were artificial. the grey didn't seem to understand her too well. One of the greys happily communicated with the other greys due to some discovery!

During her encounter she asked where they were from. The greys pointed at a tablet to a location that was later revealed to be called the zeta reticuli star system. She asked if she could keep the tablet as proof of her encounter. The grey which she spoke with said he didn't care; however one of the other greys stepped in to argue that she could not. The two apparently argued until it was at last decided that the tablet/map would stay on board and not be given to the woman.

The couple was dropped off with the male still covering his eyes in fear. His spouse asked now do you believe in extraterrestrials? The husband said don't be ridiculous!

Later the couple started sessions in hypnosis where they un-repressed many forgotten details about their abduction and wrote about their encounter.

#83  October 13, 2011, 02:50:54 pm
    • Thailand
That sounds like something from the Twilight Zone. I suggest people like that try to make a living writing stories, instead of making up stories to gain publicity.

Why would an alien race secretly protect a planet? Secretly protect the planet from what? Attacks from the evil aliens? Are they the protectors of the universe? Lol.
#84  October 13, 2011, 02:59:07 pm
  • I got a PM.
Actually I am pretty sure that was one of the plots of the X-files. That was about the time I stopped watching that show because that is when it jumped the shark.
#85  October 13, 2011, 03:10:19 pm
  • Dead and buried.
    • Finland
DOO DOO DOO DOO DOO DOOOOOOOOOOOOO
"Multiple exclamation marks are a sure sign of a diseased mind."

"Okay, okay. So you put a Nazi on the Moon. Fuck you, Moon."
#86  October 13, 2011, 10:36:39 pm
A lot of these Hollywood plots come from abductees stories, many based on Roswell make it into TV all the time.

I'll admit it is a little far fetched but that's what is believed. There are other accounts as well that support the story and its ideas.

Some declassified files that recently have come out to the public (with a lot of marker blocks) tell of an interview with a supposedly grey.

http://www.think-aboutit.com/ufo/project_aquarius.htm

The extraterrestrial which they refer to as EBE said that he came from the zeta reticuli star system, the same area that the woman described with her encounter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Betty_and_Barney_Hill_abduction

In the Hindu religion there are stories of the gods flying in the air on objects firing light at each other and causing destruction. The Hindu people have known of this since forever and widely believe it.

This indicates that there may very well have been some kind of saucer war in the distant past.

There was also a documented event in history, actually two of the exact same event where both cultures considerably far away from each other witnessed a war of the stars where they violently attacked each other in the air shooting a fiery light at each other while moving at incredible speeds in many different directions.

I'll try and locate the video I saw to share that here if I can find it.  :o

#87  October 14, 2011, 05:10:56 am
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
How does Scientology fit into this though?
#88  October 14, 2011, 10:33:25 am
    • Thailand
Aliens; evil government; monstrous banks; murderous doctors; invidious food companies. Where does the conspiracy stop?
#89  October 14, 2011, 10:47:11 am
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Skynet. Machines will take over the world and put an end to everything.
#90  October 14, 2011, 01:44:40 pm
  • all is love in fair and war

There was also a documented event in history, actually two of the exact same event where both cultures considerably far away from each other witnessed a war of the stars where they violently attacked each other in the air shooting a fiery light at each other while moving at incredible speeds in many different directions.

I'll try and locate the video I saw to share that here if I can find it.  :o

I feel the force is strong in you.