Divine WIPs (Read 759105 times)

Started by DW, May 15, 2012, 03:45:05 am
Share this topic:
Re: Divine W.I.P.'s
#181  November 28, 2012, 04:23:32 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Drop what topic? ;)
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#182  November 28, 2012, 04:25:39 am
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Oh! I have one last piece of feedback that I forgot to drop in my video, so let's test some text based feedback!

- Kung Fu Man's normals seem a bit weird. The crouching HP seems more attuned for a medium punch. The standing hard punch also looks more like a medium to me, but this is just opinion.

There, that's ACTUALLY all I have to say. Good luck in the future and stuffles, but I'll probably be back around the release of your next character to protest against pushblocking or something ;P

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#183  November 28, 2012, 04:27:06 am
    • USA
#184  November 28, 2012, 04:28:15 am
  • tired
Heck, I wanted another good Rock to add to my collection anyways. I WIN NO MATTER WHO WINS! (As long as it isn't Psylocke. I don't really care about that one being made in Divine's style)
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?

DW

#185  November 28, 2012, 04:44:13 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Oh! I have one last piece of feedback that I forgot to drop in my video, so let's test some text based feedback!

- Kung Fu Man's normals seem a bit weird. The crouching HP seems more attuned for a medium punch. The standing hard punch also looks more like a medium to me, but this is just opinion.

There, that's ACTUALLY all I have to say. Good luck in the future and stuffles, but I'll probably be back around the release of your next character to protest against pushblocking or something ;P

- Yeah, it's like that for Rolento's KFM, which is where I got the sprite edits for said punches. Though, I feel a straight punch is more fierce/forceful than a swiping chop(original s.HP) and the 2 part palm thrust(original c.HP) imo. I like the punch for the HPs better.

Thanks for the feedback. I'll see about dealing with AG. I may add a config to null it out for those who don't want it. Or, I may just replace it with Counter Movement. Probably would be more befitting.

Not if you-

*Realizes there's no "remove vote" button

you merciless crook! >:[

;)

Heck, I wanted another good Rock to add to my collection anyways. I WIN NO MATTER WHO WINS! (As long as it isn't Psylocke. I don't really care about that one being made in Divine's style)

You hatin' on Psylocke? >:[
#186  November 28, 2012, 04:45:06 am
  • tired
It's not that I hate Psylocke, it's that I know absolutely jack about him/her/whatever.

DW

#187  November 28, 2012, 04:49:57 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
#188  November 28, 2012, 04:50:42 am
  • tired
I think that I explained myself pretty well. As I've said many times, I've too many games I should get.
#189  November 28, 2012, 04:52:48 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Another thing to look into. As I said, I am not disregarding his feedback.
Yeah I just wanted to get my 2 cents in. :P

Just my two cents, but I think it might be a good idea to split this discussion from the main topic before there's a significant page count that has nothing to do with DivineWolf's Works In Progress.
Nearly every post here has been ontopic, though I'd say some were a bit too combative. Regardless, DivineWolf handled it all like a champ and the topic is doing fine, no splits needed.

It's not that I hate Psylocke, it's that I know absolutely jack about him/her/whatever.
Psylocke
him
:stare::stare::stare:

nevertheless, this should help
#190  November 28, 2012, 04:54:16 am
  • tired
That was a hilarious way to help me with who Psylocke is (GOOD GOD, MY PANTS). I'll have to remember that site.
#191  November 28, 2012, 04:59:58 am
    • Mexico

DW

#192  November 28, 2012, 05:00:35 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
#193  November 28, 2012, 05:00:49 am
  • tired
#194  November 28, 2012, 05:06:56 am
    • USA
That was a hilarious way to help me with who Psylocke is (GOOD GOD, MY PANTS). I'll have to remember that site.
Or if you want a long story short; Psylocke is a mutant from Marvel who is the sister of Captain Britain and briefly took on that role, but usually runs around with the X-Men. Then she switched bodies with a busty Japanese ninja. She is traditionally portrayed as having telepathy, which she is able to manifest as a "psychic knife" (and every single time she used it she always said it was the "focused totality of my telepathic powers" because comics). She also had teleportation powers briefly. Then for a while she had her telepathy switched with telekinesis, and she wielded a katana made out raw psionic energy, however that is supposed to work. Right now she has both telepathy and telekinesis, and wields two regular katanas because her TK fluctuates in power.

so yeah, she's a British mutant telepath who is in the body of a Japanese ninja
COMICS, EVERYBODY
#195  November 28, 2012, 05:08:19 am
  • tired
Thanks for the explanation, I only clicked that link to find out what Psylocke looked like.

DW

#196  November 28, 2012, 05:09:26 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I still think Poison's a girl. Is it wrong to think that?

Is it wrong to think something, when you know the truth? Yeah, kinda... :P Because you're being willingly ignorant. Is it wrong to wish/want her to be a girl? No. Because you're not willing pulling a "veil" over your eyes about "her" sex. ;)

Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 05:18:25 am by DivineWolf
#197  November 28, 2012, 05:10:38 am
  • tired
Okay, I'm going by the original story of "Poison's an unremarkable Mad Gear mook" rather than the transgender crap that they came up with to justify beating up women (which makes no sense, anyways).
#198  November 28, 2012, 05:12:16 am
    • USA
Poison IS a girl. She may still have a dick but she's still a woman.

Okay, I'm going by the original story of "Poison's an unremarkable Mad Gear mook" rather than the transgender crap that they came up with to justify beating up women (which makes no sense, anyways).
Well I guess you should ignore literally every single appearance she's made since Final Fight 1.
#199  November 28, 2012, 05:13:16 am
  • tired
I've played barely any games she appears in, anyways (unless you count Divine's Poison). After all, I've not played any Final Fights aside from the SNES versions that didn't have Poison in it.
#200  November 28, 2012, 05:14:46 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time