YesNoOk

Divine WIPs (Read 759145 times)

Started by DW, May 15, 2012, 03:45:05 am
Share this topic:
Re: Divine W.I.P.'s
#381  March 14, 2013, 08:37:33 pm
  • Niigasan
what about psy astral as a special? raining butterflies at the right moment could murder

DW

#382  March 14, 2013, 08:43:56 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Psi-Astral...? What is that? You mean that move that's in Tjun's version where she lifts her hand, and butterflies come down? That move was only added because he didn't know how to code in her real butterfly super move. I don't find that move useful at all and never use it. I don't think I will.

2OS

#383  March 14, 2013, 09:00:18 pm
  • 608 Wannabe
  • Ich schicke dich zur HOELLE!! STIRB DU FEIGLING!!
    • Egypt
post your portrait ideas here instead of individually asking people.
#384  March 14, 2013, 09:04:28 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Looks great to me. I'm definitely NOT using that small pic though. :P Gonna ask either Goodaldo.

I´m definitely up to do it, just choose the image. And if the separation if final (at least the face, eyes, lips and hair :P)
Chilling

DW

#385  March 14, 2013, 09:09:23 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
post your portrait ideas here instead of individually asking people.

OK then. This one...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Or this one(minus the rosy cheeks)...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

I REALLY like the first one....but...I think it may be too difficult to get right/looking good maybe...? IDK... The second one will suffice, if the first is too difficult.

I´m definitely up to do it, just choose the image. And if the separation if final (at least the face, eyes, lips and hair :P)

Well, the CS isn't finalized yet. I'm not sure if Girard is content with it completely. Could just use Tjun's default scheme for now though.

2OS

#386  March 14, 2013, 09:18:59 pm
  • 608 Wannabe
    • Egypt
i think i'll wait til the cs is finished.

it's not really about the scheme. it's about according the correct colors to the correct areas.

i've worked with more difficult images than that first port so i'll probly end up doing both.
#387  March 14, 2013, 10:49:17 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
the second oen is easier to standarize for the artist (ryuform) has done a lot of fighting game fan art
#388  March 14, 2013, 11:38:15 pm
  • Spriter-in-Training
  • Learning new ways to sprite
    • USA
    • Skype - altherprimus
Here's my attempt at the small port, not sure how it turned out, so I'll leave it to you to decide xD

Best of luck to ya!  Really looking forward to all of your future characters xD
Xan (on Skype) said:
Because fuck logic it's mugen

The reason I don't post more is because 1: I rarely have anything to say, and 2: I stink at saying it XP

DW

#389  March 15, 2013, 12:51:21 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
i think i'll wait til the cs is finished.

it's not really about the scheme. it's about according the correct colors to the correct areas.

i've worked with more difficult images than that first port so i'll probly end up doing both.

Far enough.

the second oen is easier to standarize for the artist

Yeah, I figured as much, that's why I included it.

Here's my attempt at the small port, not sure how it turned out, so I'll leave it to you to decide xD

Best of luck to ya!  Really looking forward to all of your future characters xD

That actually didn't turn out too bad imo. Though, it's too zoomed out. It's alright not to have the entire char's face in the small pic. A lot of times it turns out better that way. I appreciate the attempt and support. Thanks.

2OS

#390  March 15, 2013, 04:22:26 am
  • 608 Wannabe
    • Egypt
#391  March 15, 2013, 06:30:27 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
wow, nice project. 1st. bliar dame, then 2nd. kairi by mr.karate jka and now skullomania by you. I like to see 2d ver. of sfex chars. Carry om. :)
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.

DW

#392  March 15, 2013, 06:09:45 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
wow, nice project. 1st. bliar dame, then 2nd. kairi by mr.karate jka and now skullomania by you. I like to see 2d ver. of sfex chars. Carry om. :)

I remember someone had a Cracker Jack in the works. As for anyone else...It'll probably be a long time before anymore 2D rendered EX chars jump into MUGEN unfortunately. :( Still, thanks for the support.

@Moon Girard:

Alright, so after talking with Sean, we worked out a deal and he's going to make the edits I need for Psylocke. After I get everything I need, I'm going to quickly revamp her sff with said edits and all, then send it to you so you can do the CS. So, hold off on anything you may be doing right now with her. Just putting the finishing touches on her CS template works for now.
#393  March 15, 2013, 06:29:24 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ

I remember someone had a Cracker Jack in the works. As for anyone else...It'll probably be a long time before anymore 2D rendered EX chars jump into MUGEN unfortunately. :( Still, thanks for the support.
There's still Street Fighter EX Alpha Plus for the SNES, which had Skullomania and Hokuto (though they're obviously not CvS-styled).
Maybe we could use their SNES sprites as a base to make CvS-styled sprites?
As for the others, I get the feeling that Bishamon is an almost perfect base for Garuda.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#394  March 15, 2013, 06:33:37 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
* C.A.N mutters about Doctrine Dark *

Looking forward to your Psylocke, Divine, she sounds awesome.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#395  March 15, 2013, 06:36:21 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns

2OS

#396  March 15, 2013, 07:03:50 pm
  • 608 Wannabe
    • Egypt
#397  March 15, 2013, 07:44:43 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
I feel bad now cause i changed the separation colors for the hair and eyes.

I found it strange that the MSH intro with her transforming her outfit from upon entering didn't share colors with her main pal scheme(bottom row of sprites). Is it supposed to be that way?

No it was a shared palette issue with the sprites of that and some other sprites I'm working on fixing it right now.

@Moon Girard:

Alright, so after talking with Sean, we worked out a deal and he's going to make the edits I need for Psylocke. After I get everything I need, I'm going to quickly revamp her sff with said edits and all, then send it to you so you can do the CS. So, hold off on anything you may be doing right now with her. Just putting the finishing touches on her CS template works for now.

All right I'll have the template up in a little bit when i finish making adjustments to it.

DW

#398  March 15, 2013, 08:35:45 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
There's still Street Fighter EX Alpha Plus for the SNES, which had Skullomania and Hokuto (though they're obviously not CvS-styled).
Maybe we could use their SNES sprites as a base to make CvS-styled sprites?
As for the others, I get the feeling that Bishamon is an almost perfect base for Garuda.

IDK... Maybe, never played that game though. Doesn't sound good at all.

That turned out nice. :)

I feel bad now cause i changed the separation colors for the hair and eyes.

D=

No it was a shared palette issue with the sprites of that and some other sprites I'm working on fixing it right now.

Yeah, I figured. Though, I was wondering were the sprites supposed to be separated from her main scheme. Like, was that TJun's intent? To have it color separated in a way, by not sharing colors with her main scheme. I'd wager not though... :P More than likely just a mishap.

All right I'll have the template up in a little bit when i finish making adjustments to it.

Cool.
#399  March 15, 2013, 09:01:39 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
So this is what the final separation will be wasn't sure if you were using Tjun's effects or replacing them so i didn't index it yet tjun's effects aren't effected by the template so if your just using his I'll just have to add all the pinks for her butterfly's then order her colors(excluding all the pinks for her butterfly's) but if your gonna replace Tjun's effect with new one's i can add those to the template so they can be changed and then maybe organize the pinks so her butterfly's/teleport and some attacks will be able to match the effects if people change them, i hope that made sense.

DW

#400  March 15, 2013, 09:19:25 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Nice. :) I see you got rid of some aspects that were in the initial concept. Like her arm/leg skin being cs'd. That's fine, it wasn't needed and is more practical overall. The only FX I plan to use from Tjun's version is the butterfly/hit FX for Psi-Blast, the Ninjitsu sphere FX, and the energy aura from shooting said Psi-Blast. The rest I'm aiming to use her MvC2 FX hires'd. The butterflies for Kochou Gakure are already in.... Though, IDK if I'm going to use those FX from MvC2...or...use the butterflies Tjun used for that Psi-Astral move... In the end, I'll have to consort with my FX guys to get their suggestions on the matter.