Divine WIPs (Read 759137 times)

Started by DW, May 15, 2012, 03:45:05 am
Share this topic:
Re: Divine W.I.P.'s
#1081  February 21, 2014, 08:34:53 pm
  • Smart Icoca wannabe!
    • Poland
    • samouczek.com/
Hi man, shadowaod made some additional rock animations that were not present in ngbc but appear in either garou or cvs2, check my rock if you are interested. Cheers.

DW

#1082  February 21, 2014, 08:38:40 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I'm using CvS sprites. I'm only interested in getting the axe kick from close HK converted to CvS from NGBC. Possibly getting something from MI2, but I think I can compensate for that for what I have in mind. Thanks for the offer though.

DW

#1083  February 28, 2014, 10:24:46 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
So...I finally buckled down and started getting stuff done with Rock. Here's a few pics...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

All system stuff and normals are done. I'm up to coding in specials now. Reppuken and Hard Edge are done, along with their EX versions. Just working steadily from here. Here is my planned moveset for him...

Now, I'm on the ropes about adding Neo Raising Storm. More so leaning toward not adding it. If you don't know what that is, I'll edit this post soon with a vid displaying it. Someone suggested that I add it, but I can't remember who. It's a cool move and all, but I'm not sure if it's really needed. As Neo Deadly Rave is fine. I do like it's sort of unique though, and looks nice in action. It's a super from KoF: Maximum Impact 2 for those who don't know. Feel free to share you opinion on the matter of implementing it or not.

Another thing that I'd like opinions, or more so confirmation on, is a special intro against B.Jenet. Now, it's been a LONG time since I played Garou. I could look it up and probably will eventually... Though I have it in my head that Rock and B.Jenet had some type of thing between them. Maybe a sort of crush kinda thing? Didn't you fight like a "rival" char in that game? Like in SF4? I thought Rock/B.Jenet fight each other in that scenario if you did arcade runs with them. Along with them having some dialogue against one another before the fight began. Is this the case? Do they have some kind of fling between the two of them? Or am I imagining stuff?

EDIT:

Here's that vid displaying Neo Raising Storm...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd-urbdEOQU

About a 1:04 in is where he first performs it.
Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 10:29:07 pm by DivineWolf
#1084  February 28, 2014, 10:45:22 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
I don't remember any special intro against B.Jenet, Terry, yes
I like the Neo Raising Storm, I say go for it if the sprites allow it

DW

#1085  February 28, 2014, 10:46:48 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Yeah, I'm trippin'. :-\
#1086  February 28, 2014, 10:49:37 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
i think he add an intro with kain the two kim sons, terry and hotaro
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-

DW

#1087  February 28, 2014, 10:57:43 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I like the Neo Raising Storm, I say go for it if the sprites allow it

The sprites don't allow it... Not really. Since it mostly functions like MAX Shining Knuckle anyway, my intent was to use a Rising Tackle attack there for the second portion of the attack. That rising twirl/spin attack he does there before landing and doing Raising Storm is unique/exclusive to that game. I think the Rising Tackle would be OK compensation though... Maybe...

i think he add an intro with kain the two kim sons, terry and hotaro

Yeah, I know he had one against Terry and Hotaru. Don't remember the one against Kain, but that would make since. Don't remember the one against Kim's sons either, but I more than likely won't bother with them. Thanks for the info.
#1088  February 28, 2014, 11:05:40 pm
  • Was it something I said?

DW

#1089  February 28, 2014, 11:08:46 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Yeah, I know he has one against Geese. Thanks for the vs Kain clip. I'll add that in.
#1090  February 28, 2014, 11:10:56 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
going by promo art the one jenet has a crush on is terry. feel free to add an original intro or something anyway, garou being a game with a small roster and all.
#1091  February 28, 2014, 11:24:41 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
DivineWolf, I say go for it my man.
As noob as I am, I like when I can use a lot of huge attacks! :D
Your chars are all must have, and I'm looking for your next move. :)

DW

#1092  March 01, 2014, 12:09:13 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
going by promo art the one jenet has a crush on is terry. feel free to add an original intro or something anyway, garou being a game with a small roster and all.

I knew she had a crush on one of them lol. Thought it was Rock though, as they're more in the same age range. Nah, that's alright. The only reason I thought to add it, was cuz I thought she had a crush on Rock. No need adding anything that isn't really there to begin with.

DivineWolf, I say go for it my man.
As noob as I am, I like when I can use a lot of huge attacks! :D
Your chars are all must have, and I'm looking for your next move. :)

Thanks for the support. I'm not sure I will... Though I may code it in and see how it looks, before I make a final decision.
#1093  March 01, 2014, 08:24:26 am
    • senorfro.deviantart.com/
Hmmm...this looks to be pretty different from Vyn's in terms of moveset.  I'm guessing the Lvl.3 super counter that Vyn's had won't be in this one.  Also, will Max Raging Storm be charge-able, and will it be un-blockable at full charge?
#1094  March 01, 2014, 10:16:33 am
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
I knew she had a crush on one of them lol. Thought it was Rock though, as they're more in the same age range. Nah, that's alright. The only reason I thought to add it, was cuz I thought she had a crush on Rock. No need adding anything that isn't really there to begin with.

No regrats bro. No regrats.

DW

#1095  March 01, 2014, 05:05:16 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Hmmm...this looks to be pretty different from Vyn's in terms of moveset.  I'm guessing the Lvl.3 super counter that Vyn's had won't be in this one.  Also, will Max Raging Storm be charge-able, and will it be un-blockable at full charge?

Nope and nope. I used Vyn's SFF of Rock, to save myself time, that's about it. I'm pretty sure it's a delay, not a charge. Similar to how Athena can hold the Crystal Bit before firing it. Doesn't make it stronger/unblockable, it's just a delay used for setups.

No regrats bro. No regrats.

No ragrets. ;)

Hmm... Y'know I might just do that after all. I did have a few things in mind. It'd more than likely be exclusive to Infinite's B.Jenet though. As he's mah boi and we could have the two interact with one another.

#1096  March 03, 2014, 09:59:20 pm
  • Raging Fist
#1097  March 07, 2014, 05:41:14 am
  • Haters are toys
Have you thought about a new intro for Lien Neville? Maybe a quote from 'Another Day'

"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17

DW

#1098  March 08, 2014, 04:03:32 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Didnt he use this for Geese in CVS2?

Yeah, minus the short word exchange between the two.

Have you thought about a new intro for Lien Neville? Maybe a quote from 'Another Day'

O_O

I haven't played either MI, so I don't really know who this is. Aside from that, I've never seen her in MUGEN either. Do they have some kind of interaction with one another in MI2? IDK if it'd be worth adding one against her, as there's no version of her in MUGEN to my knowledge.
#1099  March 08, 2014, 04:16:05 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
IDK if it'd be worth adding one against her, as there's no version of her in MUGEN to my knowledge.
Wait, what?
I guess you aren't very active in the MUGEN scene then... :P
There are a whooping two version of Lien, though only one of them is KOF-styled (no CvS-styled ATM).
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns

DW

#1100  March 08, 2014, 04:20:37 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
You're right. I'm not very active. I suppose I can look them up and see if it's worth it. Do you know the authors' names of the respective versions of her?