YesNoOk

Divine WIPs (Read 759087 times)

Started by DW, May 15, 2012, 03:45:05 am
Share this topic:
Re: Divine W.I.P.'s
#1101  March 08, 2014, 04:28:41 pm
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Neither of them are worth the effort. Not even 'IMO', just pure fact.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1102  March 08, 2014, 04:32:35 pm
    • Argentina
    • sutcliffsouji.wix.com/cp-chazzanova
You're right. I'm not very active. I suppose I can look them up and see if it's worth it. Do you know the authors' names of the respective versions of her?

Lien Neville by nio , RiCCochet , Thedge , Kalumon and Anhell <-- This version does have a lot of effort, but still it's an alpha.
Lien Neville by Gran Enigma <-- IDK about this version.

DW

#1103  March 08, 2014, 04:39:10 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Ah, thanks for the info. I'll pass on the Lien custom intro for now. Though I won't rule it out. Especially if the one that Thedge was/is working with/on ever comes to a more developed state.
#1104  March 09, 2014, 01:37:44 am
  • Haters are toys
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#1105  March 13, 2014, 05:10:35 am
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com
By telling/reading the front page this will turn out good, would cross my fingers for Geese after this though so can't wait

DW

#1106  April 01, 2014, 02:59:10 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
would cross my fingers for Geese after this though so can't wait
What...? :pwn:

Anyway, since I was recently able to get 1.0 to run at 55-60 fps, I've been playing it and building a roster for it. I suppose now I see where many were coming from when they requested I add winquotes to my chars. As it just displaying "Winner" is pretty lame. So now, I've decided to do that. As far as Rock's progress goes... All I have left to code is Neo Deadly Rave and code in the rest of his intros and winposes. I'd like to ask for help with implementing winquotes for my various chars. I'm not going to go overboard with anything. I'd like a minimum of 3 and a maximum of 5. They can be direct quotes taken from a game said char appeared in, or completely made up ones that are befitting to the char. Any help is appreciated. I ask that you label what char you're giving a quote for in your post please.

As far as a win portrait... I'm good on that. I won't be adding any char specific winquotes, because that's make the char 1.0 exclusive. So, please don't provide any char specific quote. For example, Sagat vs Ryu or something like that. I'm going to give KFM his quotes. I have 3 in mind already. Mai doesn't need it, because they are included in her 1.0 patch. Thanks to Amanojaku for that. I'm pretty much at a loss for everyone else... I mean, I could go searching around for winquotes. Though I figured it'd save me some time as I'm sure peeps here know most, if not all quotes for the chars I've made anyway. Along with any creative/custom ones would be fine as well. Especially for KFG. I'll just keep track of which chars need what. If you all could make Rock the top priority, that'd be great. Here's a list of who needs them...

Psylocke
Jill
KFG
Juli
Sagat
Athena
Poison
Yuka
Rock
Skullomania

I'd especially like some help with Skullomania. As I'm not sure what he should be saying! I was was just gonna do some generic winquotes with KFM. Possibly even mock a few quotes from some older fighters. Even though I have a few in mind, feel free to suggest a few more for him. Thanks in advance.
#1107  April 01, 2014, 08:26:45 pm
  • For honor!
For a win quote Skullomania can advertise Fighter Maker on the Playstation since he was actually in it.
Iroha stripped for me
#1108  April 01, 2014, 08:37:21 pm
  • Hick-spanic
  • the dawn away
    • Puerto Rico
Minimum for 3 for Yuka? Sure here you go.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
might as well shill: https://twitter.com/FraudKrew
the streams are here: https://www.twitch.tv/robotboombox

DW

#1109  April 01, 2014, 10:47:18 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
For a win quote Skullomania can advertise Fighter Maker on the Playstation since he was actually in it.

Are you being serious? Either way, I think I'll pass. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Minimum for 3 for Yuka? Sure here you go.

These are character specific. I can't add them without making her 1.0 exclusive. Well, I could add them, but they wouldn't make any sense from a general stand point. If the OVA quotes are more generalized to just winning period, regardless of who she's actually fighting, then please do. Thanks all the same.
#1110  April 01, 2014, 11:47:46 pm
    • USA
    • curiafloyd@yahoo.com
bad day to think people would take something serious
#1111  April 02, 2014, 05:04:31 am
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
Rock:

* I battle my destiny! I just can't lose!
* I guess I was just born to be wild.
* Come on! I'm still in the first gear!

Sagat:

* You are not a warrior. You're a beginner.
* Your weakness will not satisfy my vengeful rage.
* They call me the king for a reason, fool! You never stood a chance!

Athena:

* Wow! That was fun! Let's do it again soon, okay?
* Sorry about that! Are you hurt? I guess I got a bit carried away.
* If you want your butt kicked again, just call on me!

Juli:

* Enemy damage, level C.
* Target destroyed.
* Maintaining basic defensive status...
#1112  April 02, 2014, 07:19:35 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
Rock:

Jill:

Poison:

I think I'll do some of the others later.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1113  April 02, 2014, 07:22:11 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
KFM:
What strength! But don't forget there are guys like you all over the world!

Aaaaaaaaand that's it.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?

DW

#1114  April 02, 2014, 03:15:06 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net

Thank you very much. I'll add these right away. If you'd like to post more, feel free to. I did say a maximum of 5...but I can go with 10-ish.

KFM:
What strength! But don't forget there are guys like you all over the world!

Aaaaaaaaand that's it.

Lol! This is more of a lose quote though. As this is what Retsu says when you beat him in SF1 correct? I still remember those horrible voice samples used for them lol. I'll add this simply for the laugh factor. Thanks.

#1115  April 02, 2014, 03:24:57 pm
  • MFG's Slowest Character Editor
    • USA
Here ya go. Just copy/paste 'em right in.

Psylocke:

Juli:

Sagat:

Athena:

Poison:

Skullomania:

DW

#1116  April 02, 2014, 03:35:09 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Thanks! :D

Some of them are gender/low life(Psylocke's 14th quote) specific. So, I'll probably 'X' those ones out. Though overall, these work out great. All that's left is Yuka and KFG.
#1117  April 02, 2014, 03:38:21 pm
  • MFG's Slowest Character Editor
    • USA
I thought for a long time on what to use for KFG and Yuka. I couldn't think of anything that wasn't generic or lame and I eventually just gave up.

DW

#1118  April 02, 2014, 03:43:40 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I'm counting on Roman for Yuka. As for KFG...I'm at a lost myself. I thought of like...2 maybe. One was pretty generic. The other was not mistaking her for KFM's girlfriend. Well, that was the idea behind it, though I haven't worded it out yet. I don't think it matters too much in terms of being generic, when it comes to either of them really. So long as it's befitting.
#1119  April 02, 2014, 04:15:09 pm
Are you planning on making Rock's 360 command grapple move accurate to his Garou counterpart? In Motw, Rock could grapple then cancel the grapple into a Reppuken, Rage Run, Shining Knuckle. It would be awesome if you were to keep this aspect of him. It's what made Rock fun to play. Vyn's doesn't have that feature.

DW

#1120  April 02, 2014, 04:48:52 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
In theory that should be possible. I do have his Breaking/Rasetsu to allow juggling after performed. He can also super cancel from Rage Run. So, he can do his corner exclusive stuff with Shinkuu Nage. Like Shinkuu Nage > Rasetsu > Rising Tackle. I'd imagine what you said is possible as well. I can't perform it myself though. :P You can let me know once he's released and I'll see what I can do if it's not possible.

EDIT:

Maybe. As it's not intended to work like Garou's version.
Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 04:53:47 pm by SwegBot