Re: Divine W.I.P.'s
#1281  June 22, 2014, 08:33:47 am
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it

#1282  June 22, 2014, 08:41:27 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
- MegaMan (I know Mr.Altly already did a CvS styled MegaMan, but I'd be curious to what your movesets would be)
Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe DivineWolf agreed to code a Megaman X upon the completion of RamzaNeko's sprites already
#1283  June 22, 2014, 11:28:54 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
It's time for Batman by Alucard to get some good coding !
#1284  June 22, 2014, 12:45:44 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
Divine-Piccolo? V:

lol kind funny to read this thread is all about "Next: ???" 

DW

#1285  June 22, 2014, 05:38:31 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
*takes in deep breath*

I'll take that mr. Hakkyoku-ken, for $5000. lol.

Who...? Now I'm really drawing a blank on this... :confused:

Here's a few of my suggestions/thoughts:

- Jago from KI
- MegaMan (I know Mr.Altly already did a CvS styled MegaMan, but I'd be curious to what your movesets would be)
- Rogue from X-Men I need to learn howto read...
- Delta Red Cammy or Decarpe

- Nope
- What Aldo said. I'm waiting on CK's version myself. Not that it should stop me from making him. Though I don't really want to work on him. I wouldn't mind having him though.
- Not interested in anymore Shadaloo Dolls. IDK bout DR Cammy though. Not too interested in working with her either.

Zangief would be cool to see in your style

Zangief...? Really...? C'mon... Man, I don't even like Zangief. IDK though... I...did like him in the SFEX series though. I liked that Russian dance/kicking super they gave him. I...doubt it. Though maybe I can lay out the ground work for him, and hand it over to someone else... At least get the ball rolling on him.

A Street Fighter character that has never been made for 1.0 let alone have very limited next to empty versions of themselves compared to the obvious poster people is something to take into consideration.

You all have enough Giefs, Dolls, Vanessas, etc already online.  It's time to have at least someone without a running animation to have their moment after who knows how long!

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Not interested in DeeJay, but I feel where you're coming from.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe DivineWolf agreed to code a Megaman X upon the completion of RamzaNeko's sprites already

I did. Though he was referring to Classic Megaman, not X. Also, in response to your Vanessa suggestion... I can't get right with Vanessa... I just can't use her well, even though I've practiced with her a good amount. Balrog and Dudley I can use fine. Especially Balrog. Though Vanessa, it's just doesn't work out for me... :-\ I wouldn't be the best choice to code her, because I'm not good at using her.

It's time for Batman by Alucard to get some good coding !

Those sprites are OK. Though if I were to make a Batman, I'd wait on those sprites that Sean was commissioned to do.

Divine-Piccolo? V:

lol kind funny to read this thread is all about "Next: ???" 

If only... Only in my dreams...

I appreciate all the suggestions and interest in my future works. Thanks for the support.
#1286  June 22, 2014, 09:11:45 pm
  • Was it something I said?
A minor suggestion from me because I missed out on all the fun. Perhaps Mike Haggar would be an interesting one? I dunno.
#1287  June 22, 2014, 09:13:41 pm
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#1288  June 22, 2014, 09:27:16 pm
    • Brazil
Lol, make Zelda or Princess Peach, I think there are sprites for them in MFFA.
#1289  June 22, 2014, 09:59:34 pm
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Truth be told, I wouldn't mind a good Zelda. I haven't seen those sprites though myself so...

DW

#1290  June 22, 2014, 10:01:51 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
A minor suggestion from me because I missed out on all the fun. Perhaps Mike Haggar would be an interesting one? I dunno.

Man, I forgot all about him. Buckus needs to update him asap. No pun intended.

Akira Yuki from Virtua Fighter 2.

Not particularly interested.

Lol, make Zelda or Princess Peach, I think there are sprites for them in MFFA.

And with this, we're nearing the end of suggestions. :P
#1291  June 22, 2014, 10:04:10 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
I would just say SPAWN. :p
Good luck, DW. Your chars are little jewels. ;)
#1292  June 22, 2014, 10:34:52 pm
  • Smart Icoca wannabe!
    • Poland
    • samouczek.com/
What about that Tia we were writing about? For now I'm doind Elena but once she's done I can work on Tia CS.
#1293  June 22, 2014, 10:47:23 pm
Feel free to use my account:
Username: GTAguy
Password: imanigger
#1294  June 22, 2014, 11:41:27 pm
    • Brazil

DW

#1295  June 22, 2014, 11:52:27 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I would just say SPAWN. :p
Good luck, DW. Your chars are little jewels. ;)

Not interested in Spawn. Thanks for the support/compliment.

What about that Tia we were writing about? For now I'm doind Elena but once she's done I can work on Tia CS.

IDK... Honestly, I don't want to use her BR sprites if I were to make her. She's someone I would like to get a new spriteset for. She'll require a fair amount of edits as well. She's one of those dream projects. Kinda not likely to happen.

Oh, c'mon, they have some cool powers. Have you ever thought about doing someone from Nintendo?

The problem isn't with Zelda or Peach. The problem is sprite availability. I'm not just gonna use anything, it has to be  good at least. Doesn't have to be the best, but not just some BS thrown together. Edits from other chars that don't even look like the intended char. I haven't seen any sprites of them, so IDK. Though I'm gonna say it's save to assume they're probably not really good. I have thought about making some Nintendo chars. If CvSA ever actually decides to work on that Link he made, I'd be up for that.

If Link had won that poll that was for Sean to sprite, I would have worked on him. Though Batman won. I've thought about making a lot of chars, from lots of different companies and such. A high percentage of them don't have anything to work with though. Nintendo chars fall into that category.
#1296  June 23, 2014, 12:12:50 am
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
#1297  June 23, 2014, 12:36:44 am
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
I think Alex was the only one that wasn't outright shot down. Half Life 3 Confirmed?
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1298  June 23, 2014, 12:53:47 am
  • Niigasan
Yeah a link in this style would be life
#1299  June 23, 2014, 01:28:37 am
  • Haters are toys
If Link had won that poll that was for Sean to sprite, I would have worked on him. Though Batman won. I've thought about making a lot of chars, from lots of different companies and such. A high percentage of them don't have anything to work with though. Nintendo chars fall into that category.

Mugen doesn't need another Batman, mugen needs a finished Batman.

You'd need a spriter
"No weapon formed against you will have any success, and you will condemn any tongue that rises up against you in the judgment"- Isaiah 54:17
#1300  June 23, 2014, 01:32:48 am
  • Fighting Game Promoter
  • YouTube Promoter for all Fighting games alike!
    • USA
What about Rose?