Started by DW, May 15, 2012, 03:45:05 am
Share this topic:

DW

Re: Divine WIPs
#1601  July 28, 2016, 06:44:32 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
@sabockee

Yeah, that's it. Thanks. :) Now I gotta get a held up sprite and it'll be all good.
#1602  July 28, 2016, 06:45:43 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
also this one
http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/hiryuko-boh-released-132874.0.html

Got any color templates for Strider? I have a few ideas for him. But if not, take your time.

No, not currently. The SFF I'm using...I'm 80% sure it has a CS applied to it, though only like 30% certain it's Girard's CS. I'll contact him some time in the future and confirm. Once I have, I'll let you know.

As far as i know all the striders that use CS are using the one i did.

DW

#1603  July 28, 2016, 06:51:36 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I'm not certain it's CS'd though. I'll send it to you soon to confirm.

DW

#1604  August 07, 2016, 04:38:23 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
So, it turns out the Hiryu SFF I'm using is Girard's CS, which is good. Doing the finalization stuff currently with said SFF. Mostly compiled aside from a few finishing touches. I've gotten his basic stuff done as well. Like walking, running, get hit/required stuff. Nothing of noteworthy showcase, but it is a start! I'm actually up to coding in his basic attacks. Though I need to ask about this:

this one?

If some kind soul could please... Provide a held up sprite for the female Strider? I'm currently undergoing the finishing touches of the SFF with Girard now, and we need that sprite so he can see how it will be applied to the CS. I may have to ask in that other request thread as well to increase my chances... It'd be greatly appreciated.
#1605  August 07, 2016, 06:36:04 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Oh hey, I remember that female Strider sprite. I could've sworn I had it as a MB long, long ago but maybe I didn't. Huh. That would work well for him for sure~ I...I wish I could help ya with the sprite but...sadly I'm no spriter for this kind of sprites. : <
#1606  August 07, 2016, 01:12:22 pm
#1607  August 07, 2016, 02:38:35 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
Cps2 sprites are kinda new thing to me, so it probably could look a lot better, but here's my try.

Of course I must add this utility belt and stuff... Just wanted to ask if I am on the right track?
#1608  August 07, 2016, 02:47:38 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
You are. But the shading looks CvS:

Maybe this'll help:

EDIT: Realized I messed up on the rigth viewer arm. Tried to fix it again, but if you want, the r.viewer arm you did works better.
This is a generic forum signature.
Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 02:51:00 pm by Hatter
#1609  August 07, 2016, 03:18:43 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland
#1610  August 07, 2016, 07:18:03 pm
Sprites are looking good :)

lui

#1611  August 07, 2016, 07:23:03 pm
    • USA
#1612  August 07, 2016, 08:31:43 pm
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafĂ­o.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
whats good with you DW, looking forward to strider I know you gonna do him right! shit you already got my vote when this comes out.
#1613  August 07, 2016, 08:38:28 pm
  • busy, busy....
    • Poland

Should look better now. Thanks Lui, thanks Hatter.
Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 08:47:12 pm by sabockee
#1614  August 07, 2016, 08:45:25 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Yep, it's perfect.
This is a generic forum signature.

DW

#1615  August 07, 2016, 09:50:32 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net

Should look better now. Thanks Lui, thanks Hatter.

Yep, it's perfect.

YES! Indeed it is. Thank you very much. :D Sabockee coming through in the clutch lol.

@Moonbeam Girard:

There it is sir.

whats good with you DW, looking forward to strider I know you gonna do him right! shit you already got my vote when this comes out.

Whut up. Glad to see you around again bruh. Thanks for the support.
#1616  August 08, 2016, 01:49:27 am
    • USA
I was planning it to be like this but i'd rather not have to redo the whole template later on cause someone wants the boobs and thighs separate from the arms but didn't know anything till the template came out. Also i had to make the panties one solid color as Hiryu has nothing equivalent to them to share colors with. Wasn't sure if the MB should have the mask either.

DW

#1617  August 08, 2016, 04:44:01 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Whatever you feel is best works for me. I'm not picky about those sorts of thing lol. Looks good to me. Have to H-flip the held up sprite though.
#1618  August 10, 2016, 07:52:29 am
    • USA
Oh i know you wouldn't care what i did it was more for the palette makers though it's the midnight bliss so i guess it doesn't really matter what the separation i do for it is.

DW

#1619  August 11, 2016, 07:03:24 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
@Knuckles8864:

Here it is:

I'll put this on the 1st page as well.

Important Notice for Palette makers.

Girard said:
Tell them not to change the darkest color for the Robot's Body or FX as they are the same color cause i got lazy and didn't feel like changing one so changing that color to something that isn't almost black will make the FX and Robots look weird.
The MB skin should be the darkest skin colors as they would come after the regular face skin colors and the MB Teeth should be made the same color as the MB's Mask 3rd or 4th colors if they are giving the MB a mask.

Currently finishing up his normals and extra system mechanics. After which I may hold off a bit till I get the finalized SFF from Girard. Just to save myself any additional fixes I may run into.
Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 03:15:42 am by DW
#1620  August 12, 2016, 08:00:26 am
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
For the record, some of the colors are shared on the template.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.