YesNoOk

Divine WIPs (Read 759108 times)

Started by DW, May 15, 2012, 03:45:05 am
Share this topic:

lui

Re: Divine WIPs
#1701  June 26, 2017, 05:21:13 am
    • USA
are you planning on implementing jnp's command buffering system anytime soon? it's useful and also fixes the reverse command bug

DW

#1702  June 26, 2017, 05:33:53 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
No, don't know anything about that. I ain't been here for like 2 months. Don't even know what you're talking about.
#1703  June 26, 2017, 05:40:14 am

DW

#1704  June 26, 2017, 05:46:11 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Not gonna lie, 5 seconds in and I lost all interest. I don't have enough Mugen "mojo" in me to deal with that right now(especially not 20x over). So, no. I won't rule it out, but I'm not dealing with any superfluous stuff right now.
#1705  June 26, 2017, 05:51:58 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafĂ­o.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Its pretty easy to do but it should wait regardless because I think I've found
A bug in it and you would also need to config the command orders a bit
For the input prioritys to feel right, I just finished changing the order of the
Commands and I'm trying to find a fix for a bug with dashing right now.

but its easier to do than vans system really is, its something someone else can
Probably patch up for you later
#1706  June 26, 2017, 11:53:59 am

DW

#1707  July 30, 2017, 04:34:16 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I got a little burnt out working on Hiryu. It's cool though, I'm still working on him. Really all that's left is for me to add the rest of his intros and winposes. I needed to do something else though, and just step away from Hiryu for a bit. I talked with Uncle(Froz) about advice/tips with learning how to CS. Along with looking over big bro Infinite's tutorial on the matter. I managed to catch on pretty quick crazy enough, and ended up doing this:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

@Froz: @Infinite Intel.:

You guys are awesome. :D

Thanks a million for your great tips and tutorial. I definitely would have burned myself out, had I not taken your advice Uncle. What with focusing on one separation part through multiple runs. There's one thing you didn't tell me though Uncle... and that's to not bite off more than I can chew! The tummy separation was kinda a pain in the ass. Though I'm hoping it'll allow some more dynamic pal options. So far, I've CS'd:

-Shirt
-Tummy
-Legs
-Shoes

What's left is:

-Eyes
-Hat
-Lips/Mouth
-Choke Collar
-Armband

These won't be much problem though. Small accessories/details like these are easy to knock out, once you get the hang of it. I don't know how to make one of them fancy pal templates, though I'm not finished finalizing it just yet, so it's all good. I'll see if Uncle will be willing to hook up one for me, and possibly teach me how to do it myself. Also Uncle, there are a few things I want to go over with you involving the finalization of her. I'll be hitting you up soon.
Last Edit: July 30, 2017, 04:42:10 am by DW
#1708  July 30, 2017, 05:07:24 am
  • Niigasan
I'm gonna have to check out infinites cs tut cuz ive tried 2 so far and neither have worked for my char, cant wait for your strider though
#1709  July 30, 2017, 08:27:59 am
Looking good bro, and I thought Poison was CS'ed xD

PS, great avatar.

DW

#1710  July 30, 2017, 04:21:31 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I'm gonna have to check out infinites cs tut cuz ive tried 2 so far and neither have worked for my char, cant wait for your strider though

http://mugenguild.com/forum/topics/easy-quick-color-separation-tutorial-149123.msg1734566.html#msg1734566

It should be stickied. It's a great and easy to learn tutorial.

Looking good bro, and I thought Poison was CS'ed xD

PS, great avatar.

No way! Not only is it just as simple as a CS with her, because the sprites have a lot of errors here and there. Misplaced pixels/colors sharing wrong and what not. You'll definitely see the difference once I'm finished. Thanks.
#1711  July 31, 2017, 08:18:30 pm
  • Shame on you!
    • USA
It's a good tutorial, but it literally only shows how to use 2 tools in Fighter Factory 3. FF3 is such a great tool it's ridiculous.
Keep up the awesome work DW.
vVv Ryuko718 Updated 10/31/22 vVv
#1712  July 31, 2017, 11:26:04 pm
  • "THE WORLD"
You change the gameplay you add moves like sf4 tkvssf?

DW

#1713  August 01, 2017, 03:55:28 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
It's a good tutorial, but it literally only shows how to use 2 tools in Fighter Factory 3. FF3 is such a great tool it's ridiculous.

Thanks for the support. I have to grab up that nice stage you made.

Did you sprite new moves for her for this to even be considered?
#1714  August 01, 2017, 07:12:31 pm
  • "THE WORLD"

Thanks for the support. I have to grab up that nice stage you made.

Did you sprite new moves for her for this to even be considered?

No to by honest but is in my plans. Sorry i have nothing for her right now
Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 07:16:06 pm by sethzel
#1715  August 01, 2017, 11:33:11 pm
  • A.K.A. NED
  • I like to draw fighting game characters...
It's true that Poison would be even better with some of her SFIV-SFXT moves as well.

BTW, Nice CS project DW! And good luck for the details left! :)
#1716  August 03, 2017, 06:07:50 pm
  • Helpful Hermit
    • USA
If you're looking to make a template, I can take care of that. I'd just need a handful of sprites that show all of her colors in some form overall. If you're interested, once you're finished separating, lemme know.
If you require my assistance, please feel free to contact me on Discord: 2DMirage#5299
Commissions/Requests are closed. Please do not ask.

DW

#1717  August 03, 2017, 06:47:03 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
No to by honest but is in my plans. Sorry i have nothing for her right now

No need to apologize. I can't add anything that isn't available. So, we'll just have to wait until something happens.

It's true that Poison would be even better with some of her SFIV-SFXT moves as well.

BTW, Nice CS project DW! And good luck for the details left! :)

TBH, the only thing I would really want are her projectile move, and mostly are her normals adapted to this spriteset. Though this spriteset in itself needs some fine tuning. The CS will help, but that's the extent of my abilities. Overall though, I like what's here more than her SFxT/etc. appearance. I like the whip/Bison wheel kick/etc., it just needs to be refined. At any rate, it's just a pipe dream now. Thanks for the support.

If you're looking to make a template, I can take care of that. I'd just need a handful of sprites that show all of her colors in some form overall. If you're interested, once you're finished separating, lemme know.

Thank you, I will do that. I'm currently separating her lips/mouth/teeth now. Finished her eyes and hat a few days ago.

DW

#1718  August 26, 2017, 06:09:08 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Well here it is:

*Refer to page 87*

Special thanks to Uncle for the clean up and template. There is a few other things I want to do with her before uploading her. Thanks to Jweezy34, I got her SFxT voices now. Gonna use her Jap voices. I also may make an alt CMD that makes her commands more like aforementioned game. Projectile changed to a QCF, Wheel Kick changed to a QCB. Maybe also make s.MK(far) cancellable...? IDK, we'll see.
Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 01:14:33 am by DW

lui

#1719  August 26, 2017, 06:13:25 am
    • USA
I also may make an alt CMD that makes her commands more like aforementioned game. Projectile changed to a QCF, Wheel Kick changed to a QCB. Maybe also make s.MK(far) cancellable...? IDK, we'll see.

please do, I really would use poison a lot more often if her commands were like this

DW

#1720  August 26, 2017, 06:19:24 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Yeah, I dusted off the old SFxT for voice confirmation with me making a new snd and all. I completely forgot that her cmds were fairly simple in the game. I complicated them for unknown reasons... :( I may not even bother with an alt, and just make it default. I'll never make her play exactly like that game, but she may as well have familiar cmds to it.