• Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
AWESOME hyper portrait!
Re: Divine W.I.P.'s
#262  December 01, 2012, 06:33:19 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
DUUH IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU JUST DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE IT BECAUSE YOU SUCK
Oh no, I've been exposed for the phony that I am. To be fair, it only really works very well for certain characters. For example: your Ken's normal mode doesn't have any good CC loops I can think of, but Master and Violent mode can loop X Shoryuken into A Rasetsu Kyaku until it runs out.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 06:36:47 pm by C.A.N
#263  December 01, 2012, 07:08:06 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
That's how it was in source, as far as working better for some characters more than others. Granted it was loosely adapted to the PotS system.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!

DW

#264  December 07, 2012, 06:46:44 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Today is truly one of the happiest days in regards to MUGEN ever. Do you want to know why that is...? Let me show you...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

That's right ladies and gents... Skullo-fucking-Mania up in this bitch lol! Sean finished him up and sent him to me earlier today. A most welcome surprise. I'm pretty much done with Sagat, been so for awhile, just waiting on PAVGN to hook me up with some pals for his release. With that, Skullo's production will commence ASAP. The poll has become null and void lol, sorry... :( I'll be working together with Sean to help reduce the work load between our two seperate versions. Most of what we have in mind is the same anyway. Coding wise, I'm sure we can help each other immensely with implementing his moves. Anyway, let me go over my plans for him, now that he is ready to get in the fray...

First off, this of course will not be a SFEX conversion of him. That already exists(DEMAN's Skullo). He will play how all my other chars play. So, save the questions of linking super to supers, guard crush, etc. from SFEX. The answer is NO. Max cancelling, yes. Linking lv1 supers -> lv1 supers, no. With that said, let's go to the movelist...

Normal
-Ground Throw
-Air Throw
-Dynamite Heel
-Step in Upper

Special
-Skullo Crusher(EX)
-Skullo Slider(EX)
-Skullo Head(EX)
-Skullo Dive(EX; a custom version will be implemented, that will work like Mai's Flying Squirrel Furiate)
-Skullo Face Slam(EX)
-Skullo Stealer
-Skullo Tackle(The headbutt tackle he preforms in SFEX when running at the foe)

Supers
-Super Skullo Crusher(MAX/in Air OK!)
-Super Skullo Slider(MAX)
-Skullo Ball
-Skullo Energy(Lv1)/Super Skullo Energy(MAX version)

Level 3:
-Skullo Dream

I like Sean's decision to make Skullo Dream his Lv3 and I've decided to do that as well. Skullo Head will still be able to follow up after with Skullo Dive, though, the that version of Skullo Dive will not have a EX version. The custom version of S.Dive will work like Mai's FSF, will even have the same command, and will be the one capable of an EX version. Can only be used in the air. I was going to leave S.S. Energy as his Lv3, but I feel Skullo Dream would fill that slot better with the intended playstyle I'm doing. Welp, that's all folks. Comments? Feedback? Go for it.
Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 12:03:52 am by T.I.P Wolf
#265  December 07, 2012, 06:52:25 pm
    • USA
 :bravo:

I hardly await for his arrival, Sean is simply a spriting machine!
#266  December 07, 2012, 06:55:22 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
This is Awesome! I can't wait.
#267  December 07, 2012, 07:00:18 pm
    • USA
Uhm... not sure if you remember or not, Divine, but I did make a small portrait for Skullomania. I believe its in both Sean's WIP thread and my small portrait thread. If not, send me a PM and I will send it to you.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#268  December 07, 2012, 07:03:06 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Bring us this new found dream and make it alive. :o

DW

#269  December 07, 2012, 07:03:42 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Uhm... not sure if you remember or not, Divine, but I did make a small portrait for Skullomania. I believe its in both Sean's WIP thread and my small portrait thread. If not, send me a PM and I will send it to you.

Yeah, I remember man. I am going to use it. This is just the SFF Sean sent me by default. I haven't added/begun work on it at all.
#270  December 07, 2012, 07:05:26 pm
    • USA
My apologizes, Divine. I wasn't sure if you remembered or not. (Note to self: think before you post)
*New Site* (W.I.P)

DW

#271  December 07, 2012, 07:11:51 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
No need to apologize man lol. It's an reasonable question, as it was several months ago. It's possible I could have forgot. :P
#272  December 07, 2012, 07:22:14 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
This is awesome.
Skullo and Doctrine are my fav SFEX guys.
Area also
#273  December 07, 2012, 07:45:32 pm
    • USA
Made a super Port:

DW

#274  December 07, 2012, 07:50:48 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Nice! Thanks for the assist.
#275  December 07, 2012, 10:30:17 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Chilling
#276  December 07, 2012, 10:46:03 pm
    • Canada
    • unstabler2012@gmail.com
    • www.mediafire.com/?7e103tuw8ozz8
This looks amazing!  Very psyched!
#277  December 07, 2012, 11:22:11 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Super cool, can't wait to see more.
Thanks to Sean for the beautiful sprites.
Thanks to you for the actual commission.

DW

#278  December 08, 2012, 12:01:42 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Damn, this is too much hype for my heart to contain!! AARRRGGHHHH!!! I can help with colors if you want since a small portrait already exist...

Yeah, that's be great. I suck at making pals lol. I actually need to adapt the small pic made by RikuMasta to go with his sprites/pal as well. Well...not me, cuz I suck at that. I'll more than likey end up asking Froz for help with that. I don't have any pal template for him though... :-\ Will a sprite do? Or I can ask Sean later if he has a template thingy for peeps to make pals for him. I'll get back with everyone on that...

Thanks for the support all. I appreciate it. I forgot about Skullo Face Slam(T'kachev) in the movelist lol. I'll add it and that's pretty much finalized right there. There's one more thing that needs to be done though... And that's getting FX for Skullo Ball/(Super)Energy. I'm honestly at a lost for where I can bet something for them... I'll ask Sean though, and see what he has/what are his plans fo FX with those moves. If he doesn't have anything, hopefully I can find something for the both of us to use.

#279  December 08, 2012, 01:13:47 am
    • USA
I'd be willing to do that for you, I'll just need a sprite and I'll have it done in seconds.

*edit*

I think (Please don't quote me on it) I did apply the colors from a sprite of Skullomania that was in Sean's WIP thread... I could be wrong, since its been ages since I made it, but to be sure, you could have Goodaldo or myself reapply the colors.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
Last Edit: December 08, 2012, 01:24:50 am by D.Magician
#280  December 08, 2012, 02:06:33 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
I´m pretty sure a simple sprite with the palette you are gonna use will do it. Just be sure that the palette would be the final one. Rikumasta can take care of the small portrait, I know.
Chilling