Started by DW, May 15, 2012, 03:45:05 am
Share this topic:

DW

Re: Divine W.I.P.'s
#701  June 29, 2013, 07:30:39 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
@SageHarpuiaJDJ

Nice updates and thanks. However, I have to agree that the FX for the King pal looks messed up/broken... I think it'd be better to go with something like what Knuckles8864 did with his Custom 1 pal. Looks very close to King's aura.

@Knuckles8864

Thank you for the pal. Indeed I like them very much. I feel for the pal where you wanted people to decide the aura color, that the deep purple hue looks better with that pal.
#702  June 29, 2013, 10:43:53 pm
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/

2OS

#703  June 30, 2013, 03:14:41 am
  • 608 Wannabe
  • Ich schicke dich zur HOELLE!! STIRB DU FEIGLING!!
    • Egypt
#704  July 02, 2013, 03:04:16 am
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
@SageHarpuiaJDJ: Hope you don't mind that i edited the King palette based the cloak off the cape in this artwork probably would of made more sense to base it on his T6 2p outfit though.

DW

#705  July 20, 2013, 09:12:28 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
So... I've sorta been on vacation/busy at the same time these past few weeks. I'm sure some people are wondering what's next from me. Well, that's very much undecided right now. Long story short, there was going to come a time where I no longer have the drive or time to invest in MUGEN any longer... Sadly, that time has come. As most may know, I was planning to make Juli. I do have the basis for her already, with most of her basic function done, but not clsn mapped yet. I've gotten most of the resources I need for her. Now, remember that bit when I said I'm done after 10 chars? Well, that's sounding very much appealing right now. I'm afraid I may not be able to deliver on some of the chars many were looking forward to me coding. Like Felo_Llop C.Viper or RamzaNeko's X. I really would like to, but changes in my life may not permit me to do them justice, because I'd be pressed for time.

It's very much looking like, my next char will be my last. I wouldn't say for good, but definitely for a VERY long time. Long enough to where you'd be like... "DivineWolf...? Who the Hell is that?!" LOL. I've recently seen progress on Aska by Dampir. I saw she's coming along very nicely. I'm at a cross of who I should work on... Uncertainty is a terrible thing... I wouldn't mind just hanging back like I've been doing, while sprites get done for any of those chars. But the problem lies in my availability... By the time any of them finish any of those chars, will I be available to code them...? The answer to that may very well be; No... Still, my current plan is to just wait it out for now. If things work out well, Juli may be a bonus like Jill/Psylocke was. Though, I would like to bring something fresh like Aska, X, or C,Viper. As I say a lot, only time will tell... Right now, I'm pretty much on hiatus mostly. I hope I answered any questions anyone may have been having.
#706  July 20, 2013, 09:16:10 pm
    • USA
With all the characters with great quality you have made, I'd say it's about time you got that deserved rest, lol. Good luck, DivineWolf!
#707  July 20, 2013, 09:21:03 pm
  • Back to the Beginnings
    • https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Seconded.
===My discord servers===
Unlimited Force HQ: https://discord.gg/hnyK7JZ
Mega Man Megamix Engine Help Server: https://discord.gg/Wjm9GYU

Touhou database (by Ryouchi):
http://mugenfreeforall.com/index.php?/topic/8257-touhou-project/
you are all small and can't grow manly sideburns
#708  July 21, 2013, 02:15:32 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
#709  July 21, 2013, 05:09:36 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Long enough to where you'd be like... "DivineWolf...? Who the Hell is that?!"
I'd probably be more like "DivineWolf...? Wasn't he that one guy that made chars in some pseudo-PotS style?" :P Sorry to hear about this, but even the best of us need rest. Good luck in the future, eh? :sugoi:
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#710  July 21, 2013, 07:38:12 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
Sad to hear, but hey in the end its really what you want to do. You definitely deserve
some R&R. Take care bro -PEACE.
#711  July 22, 2013, 12:42:13 am
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Who in hell gave you the permission to retire !? Go back to your basement and make us more awesome characters !!! >:(

Anyway, it's your choice man. A hobby such as Mugen should never feel like an obligation. When you're tired of it, it's time to rest (and come back, we all come back :P ).
Plus, real life always comes first, so good luck with that. ;)
#712  July 22, 2013, 12:54:59 am
  • Just your regular user
  • The Dragon is Here!
    • Mexico
    • twitch.tv/dragonofcourage90
Who in hell gave you the permission to retire !? Go back to your basement and make us more awesome characters !!! >:(

Anyway, it's your choice man. A hobby such as Mugen should never feel like an obligation. When you're tired of it, it's time to rest (and come back, we all come back :P ).
Plus, real life always comes first, so good luck with that. ;)
Cybaster is right, MUGEN is a hobby, and DivineWolf is not retiring yet.
The Dragon is here!

DW

#713  July 22, 2013, 02:42:10 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net

LOL! Why the basement though? Though jokes aside I really appreciate the support and help each of you all have provided for me. Words can't express my gratitude. Thank you all for that.
#714  July 22, 2013, 02:50:33 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar

LOL! Why the basement though? Though jokes aside I really appreciate the support and help each of you all have provided for me. Words can't express my gratitude. Thank you all for that.

Believe me keeping up with hobbies the older you get and the more responsibilities you take on is tougher and tougher ... I haven't really done shit with mugen other than read stuff on here when im at work ... Im sad to see you retire but thankful for everything you created and your kindness to me on here!  ... No make wolverine using the separated sprites ;-)

DW

#715  July 22, 2013, 02:59:33 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Yeah, I can definitely vibe with that notion... I had so many plans when I first started out, and more and more opportunities came as time progressed and my skill improved. It's too bad when things have to come to an end, but all things must unfortunately. I'm not done just yet though, I got one left in me for sure lol. And even though I won't be creating stuff anymore, I'll still be around peeking in on stuff and all. You're very much welcome sir and thank you for your support. :) As for the Wolverine comment... I won't have to... But I'll just leave it at that... ;)

*looks at you know who* :ninja: 
Last Edit: July 22, 2013, 03:09:30 am by DivineWolf
#716  July 22, 2013, 03:00:08 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Divine i only want to say THANK YOU for your awesome creations and THANK YOU  again for all of your patience and support helping me with Kairi!

I wish you best of lucky and success in all of your projects in your life! Thanks my firend!!!

:)
#717  July 22, 2013, 03:02:22 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Well, that KFM of yours certainly helped to make POTS styled similar characters so that´s really something :) thank you for the excellent creations, see you soon... hopefully. Take care.
Chilling
#718  July 22, 2013, 11:02:52 pm
  • There is a demente in everyone!
    • www.dementi.it
I am still waiting for your Genjiuro  :grrr:

Well I hope you have a looong nice rest and then pass by here sometimes!

#719  July 23, 2013, 11:40:47 pm
  • Because Card Fighters Clash 2 wasn't quite as good
I'm really hoping you do something about Benimaru, he's one of the best a most iconic KoF characters and its yet to see a decent custom CvS version of him... and I dig your style... a LOT! thanks for the good chars man! :suttrox:
#720  July 24, 2013, 04:08:24 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
I'm really hoping you do something about Benimaru, he's one of the best a most iconic KoF characters and its yet to see a decent custom CvS version of him... and I dig your style... a LOT! thanks for the good chars man! :suttrox:

Jmorphman will eventually do that... if he gets the sprites he needs.
Chilling