Share this topic:

DW

Re: Divine W.I.P.'s
#741  August 26, 2013, 12:59:02 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Juli CS template up...

^Special thanks to Froz for this.

Any and all pals contributed will of course be included with her release. Thanks in advance to anyone who contributes. :) Progress on Juli is going very well. I'll probably post up a few more pics later. I'm actually ahead of schedule with her! :o
Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 01:42:53 am by DivineWolf
#742  August 26, 2013, 01:17:09 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
What date do you want me to be finished with CSing her if there's one? I don't want to be hold up, but when it comes to CSing, my pace is kinda slow. Just wondering.
#743  August 26, 2013, 01:20:57 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
Juli CS template up...

^Special thanks to Froz for this.

Any and all pals contributed will of course be included with her release. Thanks in advance to anyone who contributes. :) Progress on Juli is going very well. I'll probably post up a few more pics later. I'm actually ahead of schedule with her! :o

Awesome, I'll come up with some nice pals soon

DW

#744  August 26, 2013, 01:28:30 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
What date do you want me to be finished with CSing her if there's one? I don't want to be hold up, but when it comes to CSing, my pace is kinda slow. Just wondering.

I have no set deadline for anything to be done. Whenever you guys get it done, is when you all get it done. No pressure/demand coming from my way. I'm sure with all you guys lending in on it, it'll be done in a timely fashion. I'm in no rush. ;)
#745  August 26, 2013, 01:32:52 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA

I have no set deadline for anything to be done. Whenever you guys get it done, is when you all get it done. No pressure/demand coming from my way. I'm sure with all you guys lending in on it, it'll be done in a timely fashion. I'm in no rush. ;)

Okay. I'm gonna start on my part Tuesday since I'm helping Quickfist with his K' CS.

DW

#746  August 26, 2013, 01:36:43 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
^No problem.

Also, Xenomic just sent me this...

Xenomic said:

Dunno if you wanna use this or not~ Up to you! Probably could come up with a better pose than that, but this is a sprite I found years ago (forget where). I never did anything with it myself (much like a lot of sprites I have), so feel free to use it I guess as a base. Maybe you can find someone who's good at CvS/SF spriting to do the custom poses/color fixes for you~

Looks pretty good to me imo. Will ask around, or maybe someone looking in will see it and be willing to help. =3 Midnight Bliss concept. Suggestion/comments on this is welcomed as well.

Posted: August 26, 2013, 01:44:44 am
**IMPORTANT!**

Double post because of importance. CS template updated to include Bison. Bison will NOT be CS'd, but he is apart of the template. His appearance is so few, it doesn't call for any CSing effort on him. Also, no one cares about Bison... :P
#747  August 26, 2013, 03:07:31 am
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
FIRST!
Cammy

Elisabeth Blanctorche

Customs

I'll make more later, I'm busy right now

#748  August 26, 2013, 03:19:42 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
Very nice!!!!
#749  August 26, 2013, 03:20:49 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
I'm gonna start on palettes tomorrow. On another note, dat ass on the second frame.
#750  August 26, 2013, 04:09:01 am
    • USA

might need some touching up/fixing...
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#751  August 26, 2013, 02:55:58 pm
    • Spain
    • atg-mugen.hol.es/
2 Custom palettes:

And a cs'ed small portrait from Namco x Capcom:
based on this one:
Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 03:38:03 pm by Antagonist
#752  August 26, 2013, 05:28:46 pm
    • USA
Hm... Pardon if this isn't on par with what I normally do... I was honestly Kind of unsure what to do with her.

I have two versions... Pick whichever one you like best.

DW

#753  August 26, 2013, 07:11:35 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
@Quickfist

Thanks for the pals.

might need some touching up/fixing...

What pal scheme did you use for this...? It may be better to use the CS template for this. I'll include it as an alternate small pic. Thanks.

2 Custom palettes:

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/6076/9c86fs3k8ibqr1mfg.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/convkey/c991/1k1fqo6zncn7m3sfg.jpg

based on this one:

Cool! Thanks. :) I forgot about searching for a NxC pic. I like that NxC big pic better than the SFA one I'm currently using. Will add the small pic as an alternate as well. Thanks for the pals as well.

Hm... Pardon if this isn't on par with what I normally do... I was honestly Kind of unsure what to do with her.

I have two versions... Pick whichever one you like best.

http://i.imgur.com/36eLmPz.png

http://i.imgur.com/w9V5SZ9.png

Is this pal inspired by someone? Poison Ivy perhaps...? Or is that just my assumption...? :P Well, at least the second one looks like it more than the first. I'll include them both. Thanks.

#754  August 26, 2013, 07:14:58 pm
    • USA
Hm... Well, I didn't really intend on it looking like anyone.

To be honest, I picked the first two colors at complete random (leggings, and uniform). And worked from those two I picked.
#755  August 27, 2013, 05:20:33 pm
    • USA
I used your template, Divine. I saved it as a PNG and opened it in paint to color the small portrait. However, I would've used the light colors of Juli's skin, but it didn't feel quite right to me, so I used the semi-dark, colors.
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/

DW

#756  August 27, 2013, 06:14:12 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I used your template, Divine. I saved it as a PNG and opened it in paint to color the small portrait. However, I would've used the light colors of Juli's skin, but it didn't feel quite right to me, so I used the semi-dark, colors.

Oh OK. The darker skin color is what threw me off.

Well, finished with all her specials and their EX versions. Just finished Psycho Streak this morning. Spin Drive Smasher and Reverse Shaft Breaker are done as well, along with their MAX versions...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Just 2 more supers left before I send out the final beta. :D Gonna code Psycho Whirl later today(hopefully...:P). A quick FYI though... I'm using CvS Bison Sprites, as opposed to how PotS' used SFA Bison sprites. Yeah, kinda obvious by the template and all, but I just want to be clear. That is my preference and it is not up for debate. I like his CvS sprites better. Also, the MAX version of Psycho Streak will NOT work like PotS' Cammy "Doll" mode. Where he throws p2 back toward Cammy. It will simply be more hits/cause more damage with my Juli. This is also, not up for debate. Not much else to report. I've been pretty focused with coding her and now nearing the final stretch, need to keep that focus and grind it out. >_<
#757  August 27, 2013, 06:35:37 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
2 Custom palettes:

based on this one:

Cool! Thanks. :) I forgot about searching for a NxC pic. I like that NxC big pic better than the SFA one I'm currently using. Will add the small pic as an alternate as well. Thanks for the pals as well.

Damn! that NxC Big port looks way better than the SFA one I made you.
I didn't even know she came out in NxC.?

Great progress by the way Divine Wolf! shes looking Awesome.
#758  August 27, 2013, 06:46:02 pm
    • Argentina
Holy freaking awesome, dude! Love those last screenshots you uplodaded :D
#759  August 27, 2013, 09:22:26 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
2 customs
#760  August 28, 2013, 01:53:38 am
  • Swagger just dumb. Call it Kelly Bundy
    • USA
Spidey