Share this topic:
Re: Divine W.I.P.'s
#1241  June 19, 2014, 11:30:40 pm
  • Niigasan
Varo hades is doing Vega and chamat I believe
#1242  June 19, 2014, 11:31:54 pm
    • Brazil
Does any of the chars in your mind come from Darkstalkers? Perhaps Decapre (unless you hate her too)?
#1243  June 20, 2014, 12:06:03 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
I'm sure Wolfie here will make up his mind whenever he feels up to doing a character. Until then, should probably refrain from asking for characters (unless he's fine with it? Not my topic so isn't my place to really say that...).
#1244  June 20, 2014, 12:38:23 am
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
I'm sure Wolfie here will make up his mind whenever he feels up to doing a character. Until then, should probably refrain from asking for characters (unless he's fine with it? Not my topic so isn't my place to really say that...).

I have to agree. Brother Wolf usually has something up his sleeve that he is working on already.
Let him have a break, he definitely deserves it.

DW

#1245  June 20, 2014, 12:50:03 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Does any of the chars in your mind come from Darkstalkers? Perhaps Decapre (unless you hate her too)?

No, I don't have any DS chars in mind. I don't really hate any char. Dislike yes, but not hate. I know what you mean though. Hm... Haven't really thought about doing any other Shadaloo Dolls. I doubt I would any time soon, if at all. I have nothing against them, just not interested in working on them.

I don't mind anyone asking what I'm working on. As far as requesting me to make a char though, it's a waste of time. I don't do requests. I also don't mind a few suggestions. As long as it doesn't get ridiculous.

I have to agree. Brother Wolf usually has something up his sleeve that he is working on already.
Let him have a break, he definitely deserves it.

Discussions and questions aside, I'm taking a break regardless lol. Thanks though.
#1246  June 20, 2014, 01:23:13 am
    • Brazil
Well, can you give us a hint of the chars you're planning?
#1247  June 20, 2014, 02:16:48 am
  • The story begins with who's gonna win
    • USA
I've always wondered if you ever got the urge again to make Strider, DW. With the recent game and Ahuron's character it got me thinking about where you would have gone with yours.
Nevermind, there's nothing I can do
Bet your life there's something killing you
It's a shame we have to die, my dear
No one's getting out of here alive
This time
What a way to go, but have no fear
This time
It's a shame we have to disappear
This time, this time, this time
#1248  June 20, 2014, 02:39:27 am
  • Niigasan
I remember u saying u did have a interest in him but something was wrong?
#1249  June 20, 2014, 02:46:01 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Whatever character you're going to be working on, it's going to be great anyway so I'll look forward to it regardless.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#1250  June 20, 2014, 02:55:17 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
^ This. All this WIP threads are turning into a freaking wishlist. Let him into whatever he wants!!

Geez!
Chilling
#1251  June 20, 2014, 03:10:56 am
  • Niigasan
I mean he did say he doesn't mind suggestions.. So geez that

DW

#1252  June 20, 2014, 04:12:48 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Well, can you give us a hint of the chars you're planning?

I don't know myself lol.

I've always wondered if you ever got the urge again to make Strider, DW. With the recent game and Ahuron's character it got me thinking about where you would have gone with yours.

I remember u saying u did have a interest in him but something was wrong?

I gotta crack down if I want to make Strider. I only played a demo of 2014 Strider, so I'm not sure of everything he's capable of in that game. If anything I would look at some of his PSX games and the 2014 one for just an extra super or so. Overall his moveset would still be based on his MvC stuff. Nothing is wrong, aside from me being lazy about it. :P I still plan to make him though. One day...

Whatever character you're going to be working on, it's going to be great anyway so I'll look forward to it regardless.

Thanks for the support. I appreciate it.

^ This. All this WIP threads are turning into a freaking wishlist. Let him into whatever he wants!!

Geez!

Now, now. Relax. The discussions thus far has been pretty mild. People aren't really coming with dozens of suggestions, just interested in what I'll be doing next. I don't mind answering them. I'm going to do w/e I want regardless of what anyone says lol. Though I don't mind hearing a few suggestions. Someone may suggest someone I'm interested in making. You never know. ;)

I mean he did say he doesn't mind suggestions.. So geez that

Yeah I did. Though let's not go overboard. When/if that happens, I'll be the one to let everyone know.
#1253  June 20, 2014, 09:10:26 am
  • [The Destroyer]
  • College Life is Killing Me
    • USA
    • Skype - wattawright
    • mugencoder.com/authors/view/watta
I suggest making a poll with the first 5 characters that pop into your head. Make a Zangief
#1254  June 20, 2014, 09:50:19 am
  • I miss you so bad mon amour
    • Mexico
    • kai_de_aries@hotmail.com
if you're open to suggestions, could be nice clark steel with dampir's sprites
All the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."
#1255  June 20, 2014, 11:26:52 pm
    • Brazil
I suggest making a poll with the first 5 characters that pop into your head.
I second that. You could take the public's opinion in consideration if you want.
#1256  June 20, 2014, 11:36:32 pm
    • Argentina
I suggest you to leave him in peace. He said he'll do what he wants. Stop pushing him to do something he already expressed he won't do.
Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 11:41:55 pm by 【 HadeS 】
#1257  June 20, 2014, 11:57:55 pm
  • Your Average MFG Forum Member
  • As Seen on Youtube
    • Brazil
    • Skype - iago-moraes
    • www.youtube.com/user/yagoshi300
You Heard HadeS. Just Let him Rest for a Moment.

Homina Homina Homina

DW

#1258  June 21, 2014, 01:07:44 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
if you're open to suggestions, could be nice clark steel with dampir's sprites

Not interested. Thanks for the suggestion though. Only Ikari Warrior char I like is Leona.

I suggest making a poll with the first 5 characters that pop into your head.
I second that. You could take the public's opinion in consideration if you want.

I'm not going to put up any polls. That was a one time deal. I do take the public's suggestions into consideration. Though overall it's gotta be something I want to do myself. If I were being commissioned or something, that'd be a different story. That's not the case though. If I didn't consider suggestions, I would tell people to not even give them.
#1259  June 21, 2014, 02:06:44 am
    • Brazil
No, you misunderstand, I know you take people's suggestions in consideration, but I was talking about taking the specific result of a poll.
#1260  June 21, 2014, 04:38:53 am
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
You made a great work on psylocke. Did you think about Rogue?