Share this topic:
Re: Divine W.I.P.'s
#1321  June 24, 2014, 02:47:51 am
    • Brazil
#1322  June 24, 2014, 03:22:08 am
  • Striving to improve!
    • USA
^I'm not saying that those are bad, hell, they're fucking awesome, but they aren't really the right size and even if editing was to be done, it'll take too long.

Also, the developers was going to release the sprites after the game was released. That's why they're closed source. I'm not saying that the guy should take them down, but at least keep them private before a developer of the game, or even worse, a fanboy, sees them.
#1323  July 01, 2014, 03:26:57 am
  • I want to learn, no criticize
    • Dominica
    • yaretromero@hotmail.com
Maybe a new AKATSUKI

or a new Hibiki

or a new Demitri

or all of them.xD
Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 03:53:07 am by yaret
#1324  July 01, 2014, 05:07:36 am
  • Swagger just dumb. Call it Kelly Bundy
    • USA

OK, I think that's enough suggestions. Thanks again everyone for the support and interest in my works. I appreciate it very much. I already had chars in mind like I said, though it was nice to hear suggestions. I'll more than likely speak on a project once I get it going.

DW

#1325  August 04, 2014, 05:50:38 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
So, after some much needed down time, I've begun work on a new project. I decided to go outside the Capcom/SNK universe once more for this particular project. This time, I've chosen a DBZ char, Android 18 using XCB's 18 as base:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Here's a template:

Special thanks to Froz for the CS, RikuMasta132 for the small pic, and Hungry Wolf for the big pic and various extra art for her. While the overall basis will hold true to XCB's version(minus the alternate "Silver/Gold" modes/moves), I'm also taking some concepts from her Super DBZ incarnation. There isn't a lot to work with though in terms of her Super DBZ moveset, I'm only bringing in like two moves from that actually. Which is "Blaster" and "Infinity Hold". The other techniques will be retained from XCB's version, save for a few things. I'm going to be using her Eng voices. I'm not going to make an alternate snd file. Don't ask. As of now I have all basic and system stuff done. I'm up to specials currently. I've thought about possibly adding some compatibility with her with the Z2 chars. Maybe an intro or something. Possibly adding in the dash collision stuff. Maybe... Don't hold me to that. I like collaborating with others when I can, unity is a cool thing, so we'll see.

I don't have everything planned out yet, but I'm doing things as I go. I'll have more info on her moveset and all as I progress. There's something I wanted to ask for help with though. That's with getting more voices for her. Currently, I'm using voices from Stig87's Eng voice patch for his 18, along with some Super DBZ samples that Tamez got for me some months back. However, Tamez seemed to miss a lot of voices from that game for her. Along with Stig's voice pack is quite lacking as well. I was hoping someone could direct me or even be able to rip various voice samples for her that I can use. I'd appreciate it very much.
Last Edit: August 06, 2014, 04:50:03 am by DW
#1326  August 04, 2014, 06:24:59 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Great news. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

For sounds, we have Jweezy who usually rips sounds for us (English or Japanese). I think G.o.D does that too, although I'm not entirely sure.
#1327  August 04, 2014, 06:43:19 pm
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
that's an awesome plan, i hope she does the super from the future of trunks movie, with android 17, where they keep shooting beams down at the opponent who's on the ground
#1328  August 04, 2014, 06:47:54 pm
    • Venezuela
    • Blacksight22@Yahoo.Com.Ve
    • Skype - sebastian.osio
What a nice surprise! I'll make some nice pals bro

#1329  August 04, 2014, 06:54:35 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
She looks good Wolf!
Good luck with her.
#1330  August 04, 2014, 06:57:35 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
I have all her sounds if you need them, jap and english.
#1331  August 04, 2014, 07:05:39 pm
    • USA
I'm all over this!
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/

DW

#1332  August 04, 2014, 07:11:25 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Great news. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

For sounds, we have Jweezy who usually rips sounds for us (English or Japanese). I think G.o.D does that too, although I'm not entirely sure.

Thanks. I actually contacted Jweezy a week or so ago, but he hasn't been active for awhile... :-\ IDK who G.o.D is.

that's an awesome plan, i hope she does the super from the future of trunks movie, with android 17, where they keep shooting beams down at the opponent who's on the ground

I had actually thought to give her a super like that, but there's no 17 sprites to work with. Plus overall, what XCB did is a great basis to go from.

What a nice surprise! I'll make some nice pals bro

Thanks. Looking forward to them.

She looks good Wolf!
Good luck with her.

Thank you sir. As always thank you for your help with pics. I always appreciate it.

I have all her sounds if you need them, jap and english.

Oh great! :D That'd be of great help. Thanks a lot, I really appreciate it. You can just PM to me whenever you have the time. Thanks again.

I'm all over this!

Thanks for the support. Along with the involuntary stolen small pic. :P
Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 07:38:44 pm by DW
#1333  August 04, 2014, 07:17:53 pm
  • Formerly JordanoDaMano (JDM)
    • Canada
This is a very nice surprise DW! I loved using Stig's Android 18 a couple years back, and I'm definitely interested in what you plan to do with your version.
Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 03:11:10 am by JDM
#1334  August 04, 2014, 07:31:57 pm
    • USA
*New Site* (W.I.P)
(Willing to host creations, just hit me up!)
https://cozysquirtlemugen.weebly.com/
#1335  August 04, 2014, 07:45:36 pm
OH ONNNN ! I was going to make 18 LOL well good luck divine wolf lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did not think you was going to make her I did not expect this lol!!!!!!!!!!!
but I think I will work on 17 lol
#1336  August 04, 2014, 08:53:48 pm
    • Brazil
    • anothermkfan@gmail.com

SF2 Cyborg
#1337  August 04, 2014, 09:12:53 pm
  • #1 Boss Lady
    • UK
Here ya go DW, good luck with the character mate!

Jessica Rabbit

I'm Not Legal Yet, My Sister Buys Me Cigarettes

Winterfresh

Bloody Mary

Custom
#1338  August 04, 2014, 11:23:17 pm
  • Raging Fist
YESH! DIVINE IS STAYING! AND DBZ?!! Nice Surprise, esp with 18!
Not sure if I have any pals in mind but with heavy thinking I might whip up a few soon :)
still Im happy you are staying bud.
#1339  August 05, 2014, 02:47:29 am
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
#1340  August 05, 2014, 03:04:09 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
The color on those colors look really oddly distributed. Those look way too light in some areas IMO especially the KI blast and that leg attack. Curious to see that the effects arent 64 tones colored either. That could be.

Pretty interesting twist though I think I expected it at some point. Not with XCB spriteset though. Best of lucks.
Chilling
Last Edit: August 05, 2014, 03:07:43 am by The Fisher King