YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 832295 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#1041  April 26, 2017, 01:23:12 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Gives us more reasons to either 2D-fy this game or continue with our own Marvel crossover projects.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#1042  April 26, 2017, 01:25:06 am
Capcom Universe for the win I guess.
#1043  April 26, 2017, 01:26:43 am
  • I am a little editor of pixel art
    • Brazil
    • felipexavier.stuart@gmail.com
And MvC Confirmed, Finally.
What we know about MvC Rooster?
Marvel Side Reflect Most Famous characters (wich means the Recent Movies and the Upcoming ones)
Capcom Side Reflect Abandoned Series, and Street Fighter and Resident Evil characters (Well Capcom is living basically with SF and RE, right? ...RIGHT?)

We can expect The Main Marvel Avengers, Doctor Strange, Thanos, Some Guardians of the Galaxy and maybe some Heroes and Vilians from the upcoming movies And probably 1 or 2 Mutants (why not? Doesn't need to come from X-Men world, like Scarlet Wich and Quicksilver from Avengers). And we can expect SF: V Chars, Chris or Leon, or Even Jill, Barry or Claire (because of Revelations 2), If X finally comes in is because Sigma is the final boss (Look closer to the final Scene, the man have huge arms with spikes, shoulders, something like a cape, we can't se the feet very well to confirm that, but It IS Sigma, with purple eyes rsrsrs), maybe some darkstalker characters? Capitain commando? Zero? Arthur? Wathever.

I watch the video once again and post a comment in another forum, seeing the boss again, a friend give me a tip, this is classic ultron (not avengers movie one):

Look closer the head in the boss image:

You see 2 details in both sides and in the center of the head, just like in ultron head, the eyes have the same design but the position is "wrong", maybe a style change, maybe Ultron recieved a Upgrade here, or maybe can still be a fusion with someone (like sigma rsrs)

I see less of Sigma Every time I look this image.

About the X's Theme:
Central Highway, Skylagoon or Crushed Highway themes fits very well in X, The stage can be a memorable boss room, or game area, Probably they will make the Highway as main stage for him.

Even being so Obvious... Haha I got it! Chris and Sigma Confirmed. AND I KNEW IT THE FINAL BOSS MUST BE SIGMA HAHAHAAHHAHA.

Personally, I'd give this fusion an alias of Ultron-Σ, if he's indeed the composite of the two mentioned villains.

We can see the future. Even the name of the boss rsrsrsrs.
#1044  April 26, 2017, 01:49:05 am
  • The Mad Editor
    • Philippines
Really? D, D + P for an SRK? That would be awkward, IMO.

But I do hope, if it would indeed become true and official, Capcom reconsiders by giving the players an option to choose between Normal or Simple Mode after selecting their characters.
Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 02:19:30 am by T. Vinceson
#1045  April 26, 2017, 01:54:51 am
#1046  April 26, 2017, 02:34:56 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
I'm so glad Chris is back! And that he still has his RE5 look!!!
#1047  April 26, 2017, 02:40:28 am
    • Philippines
    • andypetines@gmail.com
Really? D, D + P for an SRK? That would be awkward, IMO.

But I do hope, if it would indeed become true and official, Capcom reconsiders by giving the players an option to choose between Normal or Simple Mode after selecting their characters.

It was actually implemented before in Treasure's YuYu Hakusho(Genesis) and Bleach(DS) though the reason for having it was because the character will turn if you press the back button since both were multiplayer games.  It certainly feels easier compared to the input command of D,U + attack as that required no other inputs of left or right to be able to correctly pull off an anti-air move like Kurama's Flower Petal Circle Formation.

Just hoping its not that restrictive so you can still execute it even when accidentally simultaneously pressing back or forward when hitting down. It's Capcom though so I don't think they'll mess it up unlike SNK's KOF97/98 unfriendly precise command inputs for the PS1.
sailormoongalaxy said:
I had read on Wikimoon, and I found it grotesque it was so wrong.
#1048  April 26, 2017, 02:56:05 am
  • Scion of the Flames
  • it aint over when you lose its over when you quit
    • Australia
    • DBZxprodigy1994@gmail.com
its great to see Rocket Raccoon back i personally like him in UMVC3.......but where is Asura tho? lol also hoping for DMC4 Dante and Nero
#1049  April 26, 2017, 03:54:36 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
umvc3 rocket raccoon's in his 2008 guardians of the galaxy comic

mvci's rocket raccoon's in his guardians of the galaxy film attire which i liked better than the previous one
#1050  April 26, 2017, 04:47:23 am
    • Peru
Hopefully there's a mode where you can perform the specials using the classic way. I don't really know what to think right now about this :/
#1051  April 26, 2017, 04:51:52 am
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
unpopular opinion but i have a feeling the game isnt gonna live up to its name/series. Game currently looks like a console port version of marvel contest of champions with capcom characters and knuckles
#1052  April 26, 2017, 04:54:45 am
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Hopefully there's a mode where you can perform the specials using the classic way. I don't really know what to think right now about this :/

tho, I loved the feeling of pulling a DP with shannon while whiffing normals in omk.
#1053  April 26, 2017, 05:07:26 am

when will this personal crises ends? it just won't stop!
#1054  April 26, 2017, 05:29:35 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#1055  April 26, 2017, 06:20:23 am
  • L.E.O.N here o/
    • Brazil
Man this game is looking good!!
Wonder when Black Widow and Daredevil will be in a roster... :msad:

To me the models feel off with the rest of it for some reason. I think it may be because of the less...intense colors or something it just feels like somethings missing.
Yeah, I feel the models for some reason seem quite simple with the realistic lightsource going on.

Hmm I like this new style, the previous game had too much information, you know?! FX, Flashing lights and intense colors like memes said, everything really made me uncomfortable while playing it. But, that's probably because I have photophobia, so I guess this doesn't really count.  ;D
#1056  April 26, 2017, 07:54:22 am
  • Lovely Day
    • USA
    • alexpower333@gmail.com
Did somebody say Sigma?!?!?!?!

#1057  April 26, 2017, 09:26:21 am
  • Character Not Unlocked ~
    • Norway
    • Skype - crap-zapper
The new trailer looks pretty good, I like it.

I'm also pleased to see both Ultron and Sigma also being playable and not just their totally awesome fusion.

For the future I'd love to see;
Ghost Rider, Loki and Kingpin from the Marvel series, and Victor Ortega from Capcom side.

I do have plenty more, but for some reason those are my first 4 wants at this moment.
Previously known as;
Mugen-Ninja 2011-2014.
The Street Fighter 2014-2021.
#1058  April 26, 2017, 10:02:16 am
  • For honor!
Iroha stripped for me
#1059  April 26, 2017, 10:38:36 am
  • Dance the night away!
    • Australia
I'm pretty exited for this! (I'm still hoping for firebrand and asura though)
Even though im not the biggest fan of the command X outfit, seeing it updated and in HD makes it look 10x better
as for the DLC thing, i don't really care. If the DLC characters are as new and original as sigma, i'll be fine with it
#1060  April 26, 2017, 11:19:18 am
i'm guessing the netflix version of the defenders will be playable as well. or atleast iron fist/cage.