YesNoOk

Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread (Read 834869 times)

Started by Erroratu, November 01, 2016, 08:51:19 pm
Share this topic:
Re: Marvel vs Capcom Infinite Thread
#621  December 07, 2016, 04:05:19 am
    • Brazil

Do you guys think they'll drop Jill for Alice?
I don't even think Capcom owns her, and even if they do, she isn't nearly as popular as the main protagonists, nor she is a game character.
#622  December 07, 2016, 11:49:10 am
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
I don't know why they added Chris in MvC3 since RE5 is seen by most as a really bad game on the series, while RE4 was seen as one of the best of its time, so, Leon should have been the obvious choice.

same reason why they add characters like Rocket Raccoon and Nova ,part of the reason why they add characters that people ether don't know or very old is for advertisement reasons , RE 4 don't need advertisement , thats part of the reasons
#623  December 07, 2016, 11:58:46 am
Captain Commando didn't need advertisement.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#624  December 07, 2016, 12:11:42 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
Nemesis, Amaterasu and Viewtful joe werent even having new games.
#625  December 07, 2016, 02:09:50 pm
  • Every day is night
    • Brazil
    • linktr.ee/Magma_MKII
#626  December 07, 2016, 02:12:29 pm
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#627  December 07, 2016, 02:16:41 pm
  • I am a little editor of pixel art
    • Brazil
    • felipexavier.stuart@gmail.com
the common opinion i've seen is that re5 is not as good as re4 but it's still a good game

re6 on the other hand

RE: Revelations 2 is a good re game in other hand... Barry, Claire and Alex Wesker can be a option for character.
#628  December 07, 2016, 02:18:32 pm
    • Germany
    • www.game-art-hq.com
What do you guys think, is the 24 characters rumor believable or do you think there will be over 30 characters again?
#629  December 07, 2016, 02:24:08 pm
  • You Can't Handle The Truth!
    • www.youtube.com/user/DevilRaptorB
#630  December 07, 2016, 02:25:52 pm
Good point ! That means it would be totally okay to add Leon over Chris then ! Basically they don't really need a reason other than "they're doing whatever the hell they want to".
Chris didn't need the advertisement either, they just wanted to give him the spotlight, just because.
#631  December 07, 2016, 02:33:53 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
That solidifies my choice of norimaro over chris and leon

Make mine marvel.
#632  December 07, 2016, 02:54:04 pm
What do you guys think, is the 24 characters rumor believable or do you think there will be over 30 characters again?

Rumors are just that, but being that the game is 2vs2 and that the game comes out in 2017, I can't imagine the roster being anything above 30, at least not without DLC anyway. I'd also imagine that a smaller roster would be part of making the game more accessible.
#633  December 07, 2016, 03:19:17 pm
  • Seize the coveted miracle in the game of death.
Hopefully no more than 30, being that it's 2v2 it would be reasonable to have a smaller cast this time around, at least in the initial roster during release.
(DeviantART) - Ignore my username on DA as it was made long before I learned what the fanbase was like...
#634  December 07, 2016, 03:26:46 pm
    • Brazil

same reason why they add characters like Rocket Raccoon and Nova ,part of the reason why they add characters that people ether don't know or very old is for advertisement reasons , RE 4 don't need advertisement , thats part of the reasons
Stop using the Guardians of the Galaxy movie as an excuse for the crap addition that was R. Raccoon. There is a 3 year gap between the movie and UMvC3, this is not an advertisement. Also, what the fuck Nova need an advertisement for?
#635  December 07, 2016, 03:32:03 pm
are you aware that they plan out these things in advance and that gotg didn't suddenly form out of thin air in 2014
#636  December 07, 2016, 03:39:36 pm
    • Brazil

are you aware that they plan out these things in advance and that gotg didn't suddenly form out of thin air in 2014
The movie was not announced even close to the time the game was released. It doesn't matter what the plans were, you cannot advertise for something that, to the community, doesn't exist.
#637  December 07, 2016, 03:48:21 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
I'd read about them going to make a GotG movie before MVC3 came out. And even without that, the studio would know which characters they are considering to make movies with long before that even if it wasn't official yet.
#638  December 07, 2016, 03:49:26 pm
  • This is going to be very entertaining.
    • USA
The movie was not announced even close to the time the game was released. It doesn't matter what the plans were, you cannot advertise for something that, to the community, doesn't exist.

How long do you think it takes to make a movie?  Do you think they only decide to make a movie on the same day as the official announcement?  How do you imagine the planning stages go?

"Okay guys, we've released a press statement that says we're announcing a new movie in 1 hour.  Now we need to decide what movie it's for.  Are there any characters that happened to show up in a video game recently that people might remember?"
#639  December 07, 2016, 03:56:17 pm
    • Brazil

No planning excuses an "advertisement" 3 years before the movie's release. This is the type of thing you release close or when the movie is first shown, otherwise, most people forget about it. Its not like UMvC3 had the same attention of MKX because of constant updates. They didn't even have a story to make him important or anything like that.
#640  December 07, 2016, 03:56:43 pm
the idea is to put the character in marvel products so people recognize it when the trailer comes out. this isn't hard
They didn't even have a story to make him important or anything like that.
what