YesNoOk

Li_kun's proyects wip's (Read 184197 times)

Started by li kun, July 19, 2008, 08:12:58 am
Share this topic:
Re: Li_kun's proyects wip's
#421  February 19, 2014, 05:13:44 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
Nice! I'm curious XD

Hope to see then soon :D

[I'm mading MvC conversions also, and I probably will make a Boss too]
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#422  February 20, 2014, 08:11:26 am
  Her name has been changed from Erida to Medusa to better fit her character bio.  Li-kun and i worked together to finalize this look for her.  I had a general idea of what i wanted Medusa to look like but it was Li-kun that really fleshed out her character by adding his personal touches to her.  Showing that she's a tragic character in a sense.

She's a victim of human enhancement experiments and doesn't know who she is anymore.  All she can remember is pain.  Her consciousness is filled with anger, hatred, and misguided malice.  She dedicates what's left of her fading sanity to protecting Nemesis so that she may succeed in ending human existance.

She's a violent close combat fighter that moves quickly relying on disorganized and frenzied attacks.
she has no projectiles.  she can be summed up best as a berzerker.
#423  February 20, 2014, 11:11:25 am
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
  Her name has been changed from Erida to Medusa to better fit her character bio.  Li-kun and i worked together to finalize this look for her.  I had a general idea of what i wanted Medusa to look like but it was Li-kun that really fleshed out her character by adding his personal touches to her.  Showing that she's a tragic character in a sense.

She's a victim of human enhancement experiments and doesn't know who she is anymore.  All she can remember is pain.  Her consciousness is filled with anger, hatred, and misguided malice.  She dedicates what's left of her fading sanity to protecting Nemesis so that she may succeed in ending human existance.

She's a violent close combat fighter that moves quickly relying on disorganized and frenzied attacks.

Incredibly interesting character here!

Her outfit reminds me SO much of GG's Testament.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#424  February 20, 2014, 03:12:31 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro

Beautiful! She looks like pandora from Saint Seiya! Really beautiful, congratulations!
- Donations is welcome
#425  February 20, 2014, 07:41:59 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - Uche1234@hotmail.com
Nice look. She seems boss-worthy.
#426  February 20, 2014, 07:50:46 pm
  • RISSSSSSIIIIINNNNGGGGG TACO!!!
    • USA
She looks lethal! I can see her having similar strikes like Freeman from Garou MOTW.
Looking forward to seeing more progress.
#427  February 20, 2014, 07:54:43 pm
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
"She's a victim of human enhancement experiments and doesn't know who she is anymore.  All she can remember is pain.  Her consciousness is filled with anger, hatred, and misguided malice.  She dedicates what's left of her fading sanity to protecting Nemesis so that she may succeed in ending human existance."

Rolento Troll in Stage 9:

"It's all Devilot fault sweetie Medusa, he-heh" :P

Her face reminds me Decapre Doll. And perfectly rival for "Q" XD
- Donations is welcome
#428  February 21, 2014, 02:45:51 pm
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Cool Project!!!!!!
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#429  February 22, 2014, 03:41:32 am
  • Participate, be a part.
Awesome projects Li_kun, after all these years... cant wait for the final releases.
#430  March 04, 2014, 06:37:30 pm
  • Hinata creator
    • uminokun.deviantart.com/
Hi just to let you all know that i finish the Midnight Bliss poses(3 in fact) just need to finish the wins/intros and she will be finally finish!!!
#431  March 04, 2014, 07:04:50 pm
Great news to great Li. Can't wait to see more of your work I'm motion.

Btw, I was messing around with your Hinata and I noticed that it's a lot  smaller than the Hinata that appeared in CvS2. Was this intentional or did I get an odd version?
#432  March 04, 2014, 10:12:42 pm
  • Hinata creator
Great news to great Li. Can't wait to see more of your work I'm motion.

Btw, I was messing around with your Hinata and I noticed that it's a lot  smaller than the Hinata that appeared in CvS2. Was this intentional or did I get an odd version?

Hi yeah it was intentional i think the cvs2 hinata sprites are too big so i decide to make her smaller i think it fix more whit her
#433  March 05, 2014, 01:44:58 am
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
3 poses? That's quite a bit o_o

Glad to hear you're almost done with her though! Can't wait to see how she turns out. ^^
#434  March 05, 2014, 04:10:22 am
  • Riding on the wings of destiny.
soooo much hype!
Stand up for what you believe in, and never give up!
#435  March 05, 2014, 05:30:53 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Those Tiffanny sprites look amazing, keep up the good work Li Kun!
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#436  November 01, 2014, 06:39:22 pm
  • Hinata creator
Woo long time without posting news sorry jejej well just to let you know that tiffany sprites are finally finish and fervicante is almost finish with her code so spect a release soon heres a quick video i made with her special moves!! i hope you all like it!!! see ya soon!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J7InqaNywtE&feature=youtu.be

GLB

#437  November 01, 2014, 06:44:14 pm
    • network.mugenguild.com/glb/
Oh my god, YES!
#438  November 01, 2014, 06:48:35 pm
  • ✭HUE HUE HUE✭
now thats a nicely sprite booty.
#439  November 01, 2014, 06:57:10 pm