YesNoOk

RedDragonCats17 W.I.P.... thing. Idk. (Read 81950 times)

Started by RedDragonCats17, August 05, 2016, 05:16:45 am
Share this topic:
Re: RedDragonCats17 W.I.P.... thing. Idk.
#41  September 03, 2016, 12:41:15 am
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Dragon Claw and Kyo need better poses because their feet are hanging off the statue base.  I think Kyo should use the other victory pose.
#42  September 03, 2016, 02:51:43 am
  • Part-Time MUGEN creator
    • USA
    • Skype - reddragoncats17
    • reddragoncats17.weebly.com/
Well the base is pretty small, i don't think Dragon Claw's 2nd victory pose would fit the entire thing. I will consider Kyo's pose, though.
#43  September 03, 2016, 03:08:22 am
    • USA
Oh, i just imported the sky i made using GIMP. Not entirely happy with it, but it'll do.

Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 03:22:13 am by RedDragonCats17
#44  September 03, 2016, 03:24:30 am
    • USA
I think i should add a warning when i release the stage, because the sun in the stage pained my eyes. Either that, or i stared at my monitor for too long.
#45  September 03, 2016, 03:27:58 am
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
It seems that the sun is covering the P2 life bar, when the latter shouldnt't be. You should make it so that the life bar appears in front at all times, I can barely see how much health Cyborg has.
This is a generic forum signature.
#46  September 03, 2016, 04:17:03 am
    • USA
Yeah. I'm thinking about getting rid of the layer code so that it will not hurt my eyes and uncover the lifebar. (Cyborg isn't finished along with Ryu, both characters need to be fixed)
Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 04:32:04 am by RedDragonCats17
#47  September 03, 2016, 09:55:33 pm
    • USA
No updates on the stage yet, but there will be a night version of it once i'm done with the day time, and the time time version is gonna be TWICE as prettier compared to the day time.

Remember this?
#48  September 03, 2016, 10:56:05 pm
    • USA
Decided to add some grass to the stage, mostly because I think a grass outing is better than stone. (don't worry about the pillar that's in the way)

Last Edit: September 03, 2016, 11:07:12 pm by RedDragonCats17
#49  September 04, 2016, 01:18:01 am
    • USA
Remember what i said about me possibly adding a raindbow into the stage? Well i decided to add the rainbow in there just to make the stage a little more beautiful. (I know, it's covering the life bar, but it's not as bad as the sun)

I'm think the stage is done, i'll find the measurements on Dragon Claw's 2nd victory pose, but Kyo? Couldn't find another pose, they all hang make Kyo's feet hang off the base, so pretty much there's nothing i can do.
Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 01:24:00 am by RedDragonCats17
#50  September 04, 2016, 05:31:54 am
    • USA
Tested Claw's pose on the base, and.... yyeah, not gonna work. Welp, time to release the stage.
#51  September 06, 2016, 03:34:10 am
    • USA
Y'know what? I'm gonna start explaining Ryu's problems.

Problem 1: His Hadouken functions fine on the ground, but that's just on the ground. If the enemy is in the air, and the Hadouken hits them, they'll float down a little bit.

Problem 2: His Tatsumaki works fine, it can hit a opponent no problem, but the opponent doesn't slide backwards, the opponent stays in place.

Problem 3: This isn't really a problem. His Shoryuken also works fine, but the animation of him jumping into the air isn't as smooth as a true MvC quality character.
Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 02:13:50 am by RedDragonCats17
#52  September 11, 2016, 01:58:51 am
    • USA
Um.... do you guys have codes for me? So that i can fix these problems? I know that doing this is kinda rude, but I REALLY want to fix Ryu so that i can do the supers, make palettes, then release him, and it's kinda hard for me to do if I'm doing this by myself.
#53  September 11, 2016, 03:57:04 am
  • Vs Style Debuts Tag Project CEO
  • The Dark Wolf Returns
    • USA
In the fight.def you have to set the layerno of the lifebars and all to 2 so it'll be in front of everything and can never be overlapped.

Here's an example.
p1.bg0.layerno = 2
p1.bg1.layerno = 2
p1.bg2.layerno = 2
p1.mid.layerno = 2
p1.front.layerno = 2

Whatever stuff is there in the lifebar, you HAVE to set the layerno to 2 so nothing can cover it like in the images you're showing. It's a little tedious process but once you get it right and done, the lifebars will be over that pillar and the sun can't shine on it.

Beware the Dark Wolf once more!
#54  September 11, 2016, 05:23:21 am
    • USA
Um... I really hate to be rude, Darkwolf, I really do, but i'm not talking about lifebars. I'm talking about my version of Ryu, the character i want to fix.

I wanted to be patient, but the patience i had faded away, so i had to ask.
Last Edit: September 11, 2016, 05:27:01 am by RedDragonCats17
#55  September 17, 2016, 11:16:49 pm
    • USA
Decided to work on Super Mario Advance until i get some new codes for Ryu's moves.
#56  September 24, 2016, 09:09:23 pm
    • USA
Very large shout out to Old Gamer, he gave me the sprites for the 3 girls i want for my stage, which is a high school stage. Now all i need is a battle ground.

If you guys have any suggestions for the school's battle ground, let me know and i'll see if i can find the game for that. I'm telling you this because 1: I've never been to high school, and 2: I've never seen a fist fight in a spot at a school. So suggestions from you guys will be appreciated.
Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 01:43:58 am by RedDragonCats17
#57  September 25, 2016, 09:26:00 pm
    • USA
Another large shout out to OldGamer, the background is in my hands now, all i need is the foreground.

#58  September 26, 2016, 02:22:12 am
    • USA
It's almost finished, now. Just gotta add in the Cherry blossom leaves effect then it's good to go.

Last Edit: September 26, 2016, 02:57:09 am by RedDragonCats17
#59  September 26, 2016, 06:22:06 pm
    • USA
Great news, guys. Ryu is now fixed. All of his special moves are fix, and he can now super jump after he does the uppercut. This is a joyous day for me, because i fixed MY FIRST character, and it's all thanks to you guys.

Now he's ready for some supers, i'll code them after i'm done with school.
#60  September 27, 2016, 06:05:26 am
    • USA
Well guys, while i wait for some answers, i think it's time that i tell you ALL of the MvC styled characters i want to make. This is gonna be a long post, so i hope you guys stick around for the ride. I'll update the post when I can.

Ryu: Ryu will be in his SFA attire, but one of his punches is from SSF2T, and one of his supers is from the original Marvel vs. Capcom. The rest of him is SFA3. His evil mode is completely different, though.

Chun-Li: Her moves will be based on the Vs. games and SFA3. Why SFA3? Because i just like the game. She also has a Shadow Lady form, that's all i wanted to say about her, since she won't have a whole lot of stuff.

Dhalsim: Again, not much to say about him, he has the same stuff. Yoga arms, SFA3 moves, that kind of thing, nothing fancy.

Ken: Ken will have his SFA3 stance, and a Violent Ken mode. Other than that, pretty much has the same stuff as he did in SFA3 and the Vs. games.

Guile: Guile, also has nothing fancy, has the same moves in SFA3 and MvC2.

Cammy: Cammy will be in her SFA and XvSF attire, but she'll have colors from her Red Delta suit, making her a combination of SFA and SSF2. She has normal mode and Doll mode. Normal mode is the mode without the effects from XvSF. Doll mode is the mode with the effects. Her attire colors change between the 2 modes, normal has the Red Delta colors while Doll has the Killer Bee.

Sagat: I've heard that the version of Sagat ShinZankuro made is based on his SFA2 self, but my Sagat will be based on his SFA3 self. He'll probably use the same effects, idk, I want to use CPS2 effects, not ones that look like they're from CvS2. Not judging Zankuro's Sagat, though, it's a pretty good character.

Cyborg: The cyborg is kinda like the other versions. He'll have Ryu's Shinku Hadouken and Ken's Shoryureppa, but he'll have Ken's Shippu Jinraikyaku and Kuzuryu Reppa. He'll also have Cyber Akuma as a assist character. He won't, however, have a Self Destruct move.

Fei Long: Zankuro's Fei Long is pretty much N64Mario's "sorta" accurate Fei Long with MvC gameplay, my Fei Long will have all the moves from his SFA3 self.

Bison: Bison will use sprites and attacks from CvS2, but he'll also have a variation of Final Bison, a Final Bison I made. This Final Bison will have the powers from Thanos' glove, so this isn't you're regular Shin Bison or Final Bison, this is a really big deal Bison.

Akuma: Nothing special about Akuma, has moves from the Vs. games and SFA3, while also having a Shin mode.

Sakura: Sakura will have some moves from CvS2, such as the drop kick. And to add in a very special super move, one of her Shinku Hadouken moves will be a laser, like Ryu's and Cyborg's Shinku Hadouken.

Karin: Karin will be pretty similar to Beximus', SFA3 moves with MvC gameplay. Pretty similar.

Dan: Dan will have his SvC/CvS stance created by me using Evil Ryu's arm and Dan's regular arm. And again, SFA3 moves and Vs. moves with MvC gameplay. Unlike my other characters, Dan will be released on April Fools day, as a joke character.

Charlie Nash: Pretty much the same guy as in SFA3 and the Vs. games, with Shadow Agent mode included.

Elena: Elena will have moves from the Street Fighter 3 games, from New Generation to 3rd Strike. She'll have possible special intros with Sakura or someone she likes, depends on the sprite artist.

Dudley: Like Elena, Dudley will have moves from all of the Street Fighter 3 games. Idk if you guys are keen on the idea of a boxer jumping in very high heights. But hey, Elena needs a partner, why not give her someone like Dudley?

Sean: I will make a possibility that Sean will have the moves from the SF3 games, I don't know much about him, but i'll dig into his move later. However, I'm gonna have to ask the original sprite creator to see if i can use sprites like these.

Gouken: The master of Shotos, Gouken will have all the moves from Street Fighter 4, and he's not gonna use sprites like these, he'll use different ones, CPS2, SFA styled ones. If you guys wish to make the sprites for me, be my guest. I'll probably look for a artist myself.

Morrigan: This isn't your friendly MvC Morrigan anymore, she acts more like her Darkstalkers 3 self than MvC. Why? Because I also plan to create Lilith, and having a Lilith clone in Morrigan's SFF would be pretty weird. She will have MvC effects, but no Lilith.

Jon Talbain/Gallon: I have to admit, ShinZankuro did ruin Jon Talbain for nerfing his cannon and his nunchaku, but that doesn't mean I don't like it, still do. My Jon Talbain will act like his Darkstalkers 3 self, like Morrigan, which means that you can still have the awesome nunchaku and cannon attacks. He'll also have a special intro against Fei Long, since the 2 know Kung-Fu.

Lilith: Like everyone else, Lilith will act like her DS3 self, but her effects will be from MvC. She'll have a special intro against a few characters, like Elena, Jon Talbain, and her sister, Morrigan.

Felicia: Again, Darkstalkers 3, Marvel vs. Capcom. She will have the same possible combos from MvC2 without the sandstorm attack thingy, if i could make that possible. She'll also have a special intro against Jon Talbain, Elena, Lilith, and Cammy.

Demitri: I know ShinZankuro made a MvC Demitri, but I'm to lazy to see his footage. And I'm pretty sure you already know his features. (Don't worry, he'll have the midnight bliss)

Dee: I don't think a good version of this guy was ever made in MUGEN, so i guess it's time for him to shine. Like everyone else, Darkstalkers 3 with MvC, with a possible special intro against Demitri.

MegaMan: The character I originally started on. MegaMan will have moves from both Marvel vs. Capcom and Super Smash Bros, making him a character that's out of my experience.

Zero: Zero will use his SvC Chaos sprites with the CvS palette by N64Mario. He'll pretty much have the same moves, but he'll also have a air kick.

Iron Man: Iron Man will have the same special motions and combos as Marvel Super Heroes, that's it really.

War Machine: War Machine will have the same special motions and combos as Marvel vs. Capcom, he'll also have his hyper mode.

Hulk: Hulk will have the special motions from Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, but he'll have combos from 3 MvsC games; Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter, Marvel vs. Capcom, and Marvel vs. Capcom 2. He'll also have his hyper mode.

Colossus or She-Hulk: I'm kinda stuck in between Colossus or She-Hulk as Hulk's partner. I will explain their details, but i might set up a voting poll later on.

She-Hulk: She-Hulk will have the special motions and combos from MvC3, but she'll have a hyper mode of her own, and I don't think she has a hyper mode in MvC3.

Colossus: Colossus will have the button special motions from MvC2, and he'll have (a possible) Mecha Zangief as his partner.

Psylocke: Psylocke will have the special motions from MvC2, but she'll also have the combos from X-Men vs. Street Fighter and Marvel vs. Capcom 2.

Rogue: Rouge will have the special motions from Marvel vs. Capcom 2, but she'll have the combos from X-Men vs. Street Fighter and Marvel vs. Capcom 2. She'll also have a special intro against the succubus sister (Morrigan and Lilith).

Captain America: Captain America will have the special motions from Marvel Super Heros vs. Street Fighter, but he'll have the combos from the 3 games mentioned before. He'll also have a special intro against U.S.A martial artists. Idk if it's possible (since i don't have money in my bank), but I might have Hulk Hogan as the cap's partner, since he is called "Captain America", and Hulk Hogan is "the real American", the 2 would be perfect.

Spider-Man: Spider-Man will have the special motions from MvSF, but will have the combos from the 3 games mentioned before. He'll also have his armored self.

Blackheart: As said before, Blackheart will have the special motions of MvSF and combos from the 3 Vs. games. He'll also have a team intro with his father.

Mephisto: Mephisto isn't going to be just a palette swap, he'll have a flame thrower attack, and the demons Blackheart summons will be replaced with fire based attacks. He'll have some of the fire effects from other fighters replacing lightning effects, but he'll still have Blackheart's soul grab. I'm also making a MvSF version, the version that is a palette swap of Blackheart.

Cyclops: Cyclops will, again, have the button special motions from MvSF, but have combos from 3 Vs. games. I might give him a assist, idk.

: Wolverine: My Wolverine will be will be kinda like Sanders', he'll have attacks from all of the CPS2 games he's in, and combos from those games. He'll also have Blanka as a assist. I'm thinking that he's a character that's out of my experience.

: Magneto: Magneto will have the special motions from MvC2 and combos from MvC2, he'll also have a Sentinel as a assist.

Dr. Doom: Doom will have the special motion and combos from MvC2, and that's about it.

April Fool characters:

Big Purple Grape: This is a boss based on a certain "meme" (not a meme) created by a YouTuber named Attackingtucans (now named as Tyler Sederwall). Idk any attacks for this boss, so i'm gonna have to talk to some clever people like The_None or someone like that.

Dan edit: Idk what to call this Dan Hibiki edit, so i'm gonna call him Krayzee Joek for now. As I said before, I don't have the attacks for this guy, so i'm gonna have to talk to The_None or someone who could come up with some awesome moves for him.
Last Edit: October 12, 2016, 05:32:16 am by RedDragonCats17