YesNoOk

PotS Style Felicia for Child's Play Charity released! UPDATED 2018/06/14 (Read 35903 times)

Started by Jesuszilla, May 29, 2018, 07:09:15 am
Share this topic:
Re: PotS Style Felicia for Child's Play Charity released! UPDATED 2018/06/11
#41  June 12, 2018, 01:43:20 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Just tested the update and everything else looks good. But for some reason, the command for the super jump feels too strict and I can't seem to perform it on either the left or right side. This issue wasn't there in the previous update, so you might want to take a look at it again.

Edit: Oops, miss another small detail. The guard sparks on the EX Sand Splash is small. Since I noticed the the fix in size, I forgot to check the EX version as well.
The FX sizes are what they are, don’t want to have any inconsistencies so again, I can’t really change them. Unless something totally stupid is happening, so I’ll re-check.
There is nothing wrong with the Sand Splash's FX and does not need to be changed. I was talking about the guard sparks that appears when the opponent blocks the attack, which were small and you did fixed. Sorry if I wasn't clear about it in the first place.

-Just a question not bug related, but does she have any supers? I can't seem to perform them and they're not listed in the movelist.
Yeah, they're known as EX moves in Vampire Savior, whereas the EX moves as most of us know them are known as ES moves. So they're Dancing Flash, Kitty the Helper, and Please Help Me!
Ah, no wonder why. I think I actually did performed them during my testing, but I never knew those were the supers. That shows I never played Vampire Savior and how I'm not familiar with the game.
Just remember, you do have a config option to add superpauses to those moves so you can tell when a super happens.
Yeah, I noticed the option in the config file right after you posted that comment. Thanks for reminding me.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
Re: PotS Style Felicia for Child's Play Charity released! UPDATED 2018/06/14
#42  June 15, 2018, 01:04:07 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Alright, I fixed the issue with super jump. Turns out there was an issue with directional presses as a whole, so buffering should be much better overall now.
#43  June 15, 2018, 02:21:29 am
    • USA
Did anyone download the update and is still having trouble performing the super jump? It still feels strict and she won't do it unless I press down and up really quickly. Other than this, there are no more major issues with the character after extensive testing.
#44  June 15, 2018, 02:45:02 am
Did anyone download the update and is still having trouble performing the super jump? It still feels strict and she won't do it unless I press down and up really quickly. Other than this, there are no more major issues with the character after extensive testing.

same here
#45  June 15, 2018, 04:26:36 am
  • Loyal to the Game
    • USA
    • http://jesuszilla.trinitymugen.net/
Was missing 1 tick of buffer input time. Try now. I tested on keyboard and stick and compared it to CvS2's and it's pretty much the same.
#46  June 15, 2018, 04:57:01 am
    • USA
Tried it again and I feel like it's still kinda strict. The problem is that I can't super jump unless she's fully crouching, which means holding the down button completely. If she is moving on either side and press down for half a second then up, she will perform a normal jump instead.

Was this intentional in CvS2? I think it's not because PotS's characters don't have this strictness when super jumping and this issue wasn't there in the previous updates. Just asking to make sure.
Re: PotS Style Felicia for Child's Play Charity released! UPDATED 2018/06/05
#47  June 27, 2018, 02:57:54 pm