YesNoOk

CM Punk by SeanAltly (w/AI by Kamekaze) (Read 38043 times)

Started by Sean Altly, July 16, 2011, 12:58:30 pm
Share this topic:
Re: CM Punk by SeanAltly (w/AI by Kamekaze)
#21  July 16, 2011, 10:38:41 pm
  • Five Dynasties of Water
    • Mexico
    • Skype - alchemistofatlas
Ok, I've downloaded it and I see a small mistake with his victory in that final round. Seems like you want to override the music duing his Drug free, alcohol free, etc... but music from my stage comes back. Other than that, that's the only problem I've found.
PotS said:
That they don't just restrict themselves to my style.

Fact.
#22  July 16, 2011, 10:41:11 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Super GTS isn't worth it. It does low damage for a command grab super, cannot be combo'd into(which is okay in this aspect but it's low damage leaves much to be desired), so it doesn't have a ton of practicality. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sMJV3-G1pKI and this. Besides that, solid release

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 10:53:04 pm by The Holy Emperor
#23  July 16, 2011, 11:12:08 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
I was told by beta testers that the original damage was too much for a L1 Super. How much damage would make it worth it? CVS Mika (by Warusaki3) does 175 with her L1 command grab super, and Zangief by BC does 250 with a L1 FAB, so I set the damage somewhere in between.

Also, I'll check and see what's happening there, I'm sure it has something to do with the custom state P2 is being put into. It's the juggling. In that specific combo, the juggle points max out so the first few hits of ICT don't hit, until they're reset. Kamekaze told me how to fix it and I'll be sure to include that in an update, probably sometime tonight or tomorrow. Thanks for the feedback, everybody!

Download Last Bout now!
Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 11:26:57 pm by Sean Altly
#24  July 16, 2011, 11:32:09 pm
    • USA
R.Mika's command grab super is a button-mashing type move, you press the buttons and get higher damage. That's why the damage is so different to Zangief.
#25  July 16, 2011, 11:33:01 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
R.Mika's command grab super is a button-mashing type move, you press the buttons and get higher damage. That's why the damage is so different to Zangief.

Oh, didn't know that. Well, what's a good number for a L1 Command Grab Super?

Download Last Bout now!
#26  July 16, 2011, 11:35:17 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
250-273

#27  July 16, 2011, 11:37:13 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Okay, see, the original damage was 275, and I was told that seemed too high. Argh. I'll put it at 255.

Download Last Bout now!
#28  July 16, 2011, 11:39:01 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
255 sounds perfect.

#29  July 16, 2011, 11:42:31 pm
  • You don't know enehthin.
Perfect! Finally, a good wrestling character has come! I prefer Stone Cold Steve Austin myself, but CM punk is cool too :P

One thing i dislike, whether i set the difficulty to 8 or to 1, the AI is a chore to beat :/
Gameboy Scorpion - 4%

SUPER SECRET STAGE - 0% ;)
#30  July 17, 2011, 05:56:45 am
  • Know your place Imbecile
    • Philippines
Perfect! Finally, a good wrestling character has come! I prefer Stone Cold Steve Austin myself, but CM punk is cool too :P

One thing i dislike, whether i set the difficulty to 8 or to 1, the AI is a chore to beat :/

that because you aint good enough to beat him
#31  July 17, 2011, 06:31:08 am
Does he have a win quote that tells off overly broken characters?
#32  July 17, 2011, 06:31:40 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
Ha that would be good for a laugh
#33  July 17, 2011, 06:45:08 am
  • I like to sing with the radio.
    • internetjesusvtheworld.blogspot.com/
Glorious. SeanAltly, you are a beautiful man.
#34  July 17, 2011, 11:29:22 am
  • Just a regular goon
Fuck yeah. CM punk gonna download later on.

Curious but who made the jin in the first screen shot?
"What do you want?"
"My face on the one dollar bill"
The Joker in Batman (1989)
#35  July 17, 2011, 11:30:35 am
  • (´ー`)ノ
It's Sean's Jin, he just isn't finished though.
#36  July 17, 2011, 01:06:30 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Before you change the damage value, can I comment something? You have to realize that Zangief is slow as hell, compared to CM Punk. So it's not as easy for him to reach the opponent, thus he does more damage for his lack of speed. However, CM Punk is fast and has other attacks that he can use to combo, so buffing the damage of that super so much seems unnecessary. I think the damage he does right now is enouh, which is 226.

#37  July 17, 2011, 02:24:25 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
Before you change the damage value, can I comment something? You have to realize that Zangief is slow as hell, compared to CM Punk. So it's not as easy for him to reach the opponent, thus he does more damage for his lack of speed. However, CM Punk is fast and has other attacks that he can use to combo, so buffing the damage of that super so much seems unnecessary. I think the damage he does right now is enouh, which is 226.
Then you're wrong. This grab is EASILY punished. Make the RISK worth the REWARD. Otherwise, this grab is not used at all since he has other resources that deal the same, if not MORE damage, with SIMPLE combos. Oh and sure Gief is slow, but his grabs have more range then this one, even his specials! To continue my defense, Zangief's grabs even come OUT quicker and have more PRIORITY then this one in particular. Study study study! Tsk tsk.

Last Edit: July 17, 2011, 02:35:43 pm by The Holy Emperor
#38  July 17, 2011, 02:36:11 pm
  • Unity of Hearts
    • Spain
Then you're wrong. This grab is EASILY punished. Make the RISK worth the REWARD. Otherwise, this grab is not used at all since he has other resources that deal the same, if not MORE damage, with SIMPLE combos. Oh and sure Gief is slow, but his grabs have more range then this one, even his specials! Tsk tsk.

Then instead of increasing damage, just increase the range of this grab a little more. And seriously, you don't need to be rude to say that, okay?
#39  July 17, 2011, 02:56:48 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
I'm not being rude, I'm just putting emphasis on parts that I find important : P. I apologize if it seems rude, it's what I do. It's speed isn't my concern, nor is it's range. Its damage needs a buff because it's an otherwise fine move that could have use. But since he can be hit out of the startup so easily, it's hard to implement, therefore, increase the damage so that you'll WANT to implement it.

#40  July 17, 2011, 05:37:23 pm
  • Best supporting character in history of anime.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/aznperson569M
Actually, the range on the Super GTS is pretty huge compared to his normal GTS move. Also, Zangief's SPD has a small window of invincibility, while the GTS for CM Punk has no invincibility. I suggest just putting some nothitby on the startup of the Super GTS so it can be used like Zangief's SPD.

uguu