YesNoOk

FeLo_Llop's Comissions thread (Read 28067 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, November 10, 2013, 06:32:44 pm
Re: FeLo_Llop's Comissions thread
#61  December 01, 2013, 11:05:40 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
^Is not Unknown, since she's from Namco...and the female is from Capcom.

Also, even nude...she's not sexy D:
I swear there was something cool here!!
#62  December 01, 2013, 11:44:11 am
  • Fuck you.
    • Philippines
    • Skype - Markpachi
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/-opensource-mps-psds-stages-and-resources-please-put-them-good-use-172321.0.html
It's not Unknown? Aww man, no hot milf for me today, I guess.

felo: just confirm unknown so I can start working on teh chocolate fudge  palette.
That's the best idea ever, hands down. Maybe that's why Namco didn't let us edit Unknown's costume in Tag 2 ... THOSE BASTARDS! :doom:

Rest in peace, Tamez. Thank you for everything.
#63  December 04, 2013, 09:20:25 am
^Same as SUPER-AWESOME TIGER JACKSON.

Also, I can't customize Jack as Franky(One Piece). That would be SUUUUPAAAAHHHH!!
#64  September 29, 2014, 09:22:58 am
Wow. This is like a SUPER necro bump.

Saikoro requested me to do a CvSTekken Gray Fox sprite. And so I did:

Have a nice day!

PS: Please, for your own sake...if you're STRAIGHT, never NEVER look for "gray fox" in google. It seems men's MILFs are called silver fox D:
#65  September 29, 2014, 04:45:33 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
That came out incredibly well. Thank you so much for fulfilling my request!! ;D

PS: Please, for your own sake...if you're STRAIGHT, never NEVER look for "gray fox" in google. It seems men's MILFs are called silver fox D:

LOL that I never knew. And It's Grey Fox. Not Gray. But good to know.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#66  September 29, 2014, 05:38:54 pm
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Hot dang-it, I'm downloading.lol
#67  September 02, 2024, 10:59:56 am
[ RESURRECTION ]

First post updated. If you don't want to go to the first page, then:

Title speaks for itself. I know this topic has been inactive for years, maybe for the better reasons, I don't know. But I'm opening it right now. First of, I'm not 100% sure about full sheets because I don't have a lot of time, so I can not assure a full, dedicated work. Maybe I can consider the possibility of a full sheet if is converting someone from SvC games to CvS style, since I think CvS needs them. If you're willing to comission Earthquake, Firebrand, Akari...we can talk ;)

Instead, what I can guarantee is:

- CvS(like) sprites. Price, 20€ / 22,13$. Some proofs of quality:

- Attack/s completation/s: 15€ / 16,6$ per frame. Yes, I lowered the price of the single sprites for full animations, so I can make more convenient the payment to a possible commissioner. The same way you help me, I help you. You can find my work at so many characters as in Karma's Rose, Ash Crimson, or JMM's Chun Li, some people's Crimson Viper,etc. Only if it's for your wip. Please, don't commission me in the name of another person, I only attend people who's actually working in the character. Also, provide one single sprite of the character and the colour chart.

- Pixel portraits. Have you seen them? Price is 40€ / 44,29$.

- Small portraits. Price is 5€ / 5,54$:

There's however, some conditions if you don't mind:

- If you're commissioning me a full movement/attack, it should be from someone from capcom/snk universes. Please, provide the animated gif or else. I'm not too familiar with comics or anime, so I could not guarantee a good work in that case.
- One month after delivering the sprites to the commissioner, it should be opensource. I follow the ethics of mugen: SHARING. But of course, you have the scoop of being the first having it.
- NO HENTAI/P0RN!!!
- If you work with "certain someone", please, don't commission me. I wish the best for him and his project, though.

Thanks for your time, and have a nice day!!

PS: MAKE A LOT OF COMMISSIONS, PEOPLE!!!
Last Edit: September 02, 2024, 11:37:50 pm by FeLo_Llop
#68  September 02, 2024, 04:21:14 pm
  • In a few minutes, bitch
    • Germany
Would like to share some of the animations FeLo did for existing characters:
#69  September 03, 2024, 02:46:35 am
Felo is by far the best at character sprites, whoever chooses his works chooses high quality!
#70  September 04, 2024, 02:03:01 pm
Thanks Karma& David.

First commission is in the works. I've got 2 more next to it :) !!!

#71  September 24, 2024, 01:24:41 pm
First commission was finished few days ago. I'm trying to communicate with the commissioner, but even he's been around these days, he's not replying to my PMs.  @KaijuNakamura:  I'm trying to contact you.

So, for my nexts commissions:

- Half of the money will be sent before me starting to sprite. As usual, once the work is done, I'll send an image with a water mark on itto show to the commissioner, so he can test everything is finished and workin, moment when the money comes to me(and so, the clean work goes to the commissioner). This is because I would not lose my time, mostly because I have my own wips to attend too.
- Open to full sheets, ONLY if they appeared in SNK vs Capcom(MotM and Chaos). Maybe considering newer games(SFV/6, KoF14/XV even some rescued, as Chizuru). In this case, it would be better the commissioner to make a crowdfunding or else, so everyone could be happy.

Now, I'm with 2nd and 3rd commissions. One is a chaotic cleaning(my sanity is being lost in this process :P ) and the other are 2 attacks.

Have a nice day!

Last Edit: September 25, 2024, 02:41:48 am by FeLo_Llop
#72  September 25, 2024, 01:17:05 am
I recommend everyone to go with upfront payment, even for long wips. Is the most engaging and reliable option.

Besides you have a good reputation and you should be trustworthy.

Funny enough, my first commission was with a no-show, I even added a watermark but they simply said they were no longer interested, so that was a bust. Good thing that was my first experience though.

And don't be afraid to be flexible with your prices, even if that includes raising them if they are too detailed. Or have a simple baseline, like going with a palette of max 16 colors and human-like characters.

#73  September 25, 2024, 04:00:07 pm
  • Democracy is non-negotiable.
  • coding nearly done, supers and AI left.
    • USA
    • www.patreon.com/melcore?fan_landing=true&view_as=public
I recommend everyone to go with upfront payment, even for long wips. Is the most engaging and reliable option.

Besides you have a good reputation and you should be trustworthy.

Funny enough, my first commission was with a no-show, I even added a watermark but they simply said they were no longer interested, so that was a bust. Good thing that was my first experience though.

And don't be afraid to be flexible with your prices, even if that includes raising them if they are too detailed. Or have a simple baseline, like going with a palette of max 16 colors and human-like characters.

I second this, as someone that has worked with many people both on the send and receiving ends, upfront works best.