YesNoOk

Leona Heidern Wip back on track (Read 50583 times)

Started by Memo, November 23, 2014, 05:58:21 am
Share this topic:
Re: Leona Heidern Wip back on track
#101  August 19, 2016, 06:33:40 am
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
lmao ..........lol.................. yup yup......... ............By the way......... i have her  orochi  mode..  is not pots style  even though i wish it was.. but i can ......IT can help u.....i can.....share her ......maybe u can get ideas idk           but yESS please take your 't wait for this leona.

What the sprites look like?

from..............Zerosennin's leona  ..........  from KOF
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker
#102  August 19, 2016, 07:00:55 am
  • Estoy siempre listo para un desafío.
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
lmao ..........lol.................. yup yup......... ............By the way......... i have her  orochi  mode..  is not pots style  even though i wish it was.. but i can ......IT can help u.....i can.....share her ......maybe u can get ideas idk           but yESS please take your 't wait for this leona.

What the sprites look like?

from..............Zerosennin's leona  ..........  from KOF

Oh ok its the same sprite set I have
#103  August 21, 2016, 01:31:56 am
  • Sir Alp of the Loop Table
  • Masterin' more Loops than 19-Foe'dy-Foe.
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/Xer0Stryke

this just got revived, expect something soon.

i still have your beta from whenever ago & i still use her cuz she's dope, & was sadddend when you 1st said you weren't gonna go back to her, so this is indeed great news bruh. thanx for seein' tha light, lol.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

DW

#104  August 21, 2016, 03:25:06 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I want to hit you with an suggestion/idea. That sprite set(current one you're using) is one of the sets that really needs some updating from good ol Dampir. Though, his conversion of the KoF 12(or was it 13?) sprites of Leona turned out very good and looks a lot more CvS in comparison to this. There's no orochi mode, no, but I don't really find that as a big deal imo. I suggest giving them a look over and taking them into consideration.

lui

#105  August 21, 2016, 04:34:10 am
    • USA
i agree, i dont think she needs an orochi mode and i love dampirs new xiii spriteset alot more than the classic one
#106  August 21, 2016, 04:48:46 am
    • USA
The benefit of using the old set = you can include all moves.
13 = limited choice aka extra work if you want to include them.
#107  August 21, 2016, 05:16:50 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
The benefit of using the old set = you can include all moves.
13 = limited choice aka extra work if you want to include them.

i agree, i dont think she needs an orochi mode and i love dampirs new xiii spriteset alot more than the classic one

I want to hit you with an suggestion/idea. That sprite set(current one you're using) is one of the sets that really needs some updating from good ol Dampir. Though, his conversion of the KoF 12(or was it 13?) sprites of Leona turned out very good and looks a lot more CvS in comparison to this. There's no orochi mode, no, but I don't really find that as a big deal imo. I suggest giving them a look over and taking them into consideration.

I might end up using both because I already have a good amount of stuff done already with this sprite set, I really like her kof13 look and it won't be hard to transfer some code over once I get the sff done, that's the part I'm  dreading lol but it needs to be done, I know dampir made those so I can use them so I'm gonna use them I dont want him to feel like he made them for nothing. Thanks for the suggestions guys

lui

#108  August 21, 2016, 05:41:03 am
    • USA
Maybe have her classic costume use her orochi moveset and have her xiii set use normal moveset, it can lead to both of them being unique and distinct to eachother ala nests kyo and classic kyo
#109  August 21, 2016, 05:50:31 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Maybe have her classic costume use her orochi moveset and have her xiii set use normal moveset, it can lead to both of them being unique and distinct to eachother ala nests kyo and classic kyo

That's way to complex lol I'm just gonna make them separate characters. My coding levels aren't that good yet haha but it sounds good I'm just not the guy for something like that
#110  August 21, 2016, 06:06:31 am
    • USA
Do Regular & leave orochi to me. How about that?
#111  August 21, 2016, 06:17:43 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Do Regular & leave orochi to me. How about that?

Ok ill send you Leona once in done with her regular mode.

Ima need help from some one once I finish the sff for Leona 13, some sprites have different pallets and on some of them her boot laces disappear. I dont know how to fix those issues but I'm putting the sff together just started it
Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 06:24:02 am by Memo

lui

#112  August 21, 2016, 06:41:22 am
    • USA

That's way to complex lol I'm just gonna make them separate characters. My coding levels aren't that good yet haha but it sounds good I'm just not the guy for something like that

thats what i was refferring to, code them as seperate characters lol
#113  August 21, 2016, 03:33:03 pm
    • Argentina

Hey, Memo! It's nice to see you working on this char again! Do you still have the portraits I'd sent you once? If not, send me a sprite (via PM) so I can make the palette compatible with your char :) If you want to, of course. I don't mind if you say no :P
#114  August 21, 2016, 04:27:18 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
Hey, Memo! It's nice to see you working on this char again! Do you still have the portraits I'd sent you once? If not, send me a sprite (via PM) so I can make the palette compatible with your char :) If you want to, of course. I don't mind if you say no :P

I figured out the pallet issue, I might need the ports again I dont remember if you posted them here or by pm, thanks!
#115  August 22, 2016, 12:01:59 am
  • NYC Bisexual.go pirde+) 2019
    • USA
    • Skype - mikecrazy2004
    • IG
 Something NEW  oh man  LOve it.. Orochi Leona=).....that mad chill...can't wait....been hoping for her mode like that and in HD wow  JUst can't wait+) =)
Love to make friends.....&i'm LGQBT Friendly here. so gay bi. or whoever  pplz is all good. 2 me & welcome.
now            don't Be shyyyy hmu...........if u need help...           

stage ,char, screenpack maker
#116  August 22, 2016, 12:26:27 am
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com

yo ill send you something later for the ports, I'm away from home right now, took a hour long drive to visit a decent sub shop. God I miss N.Y. :(
#117  August 22, 2016, 12:59:12 am
    • Argentina

Don't worry! Take your time, it's your WIP afterall!
#118  August 22, 2016, 01:21:47 am
    • USA
Actually just do it your way. I'd like to see what you come up with.
#119  February 21, 2018, 03:29:17 pm
  • Goenith Mhoker
  • POTS Style Big Fan
    • Chile
    • https://www.cvsextreme.com/
Hi Memo, i'ts any update about your WIP?, i'm still waiting for news T_T.

Regards.
#120  February 21, 2018, 03:38:24 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • im41784@yahoo.com
I still have the wip, maybe I finish her up after ryu.
Or I might  wait for Felo's sprite update.