YesNoOk

Spec Ops Heavy Strike (Read 35642 times)

Started by O Ilusionista, July 12, 2013, 10:16:53 pm
Share this topic:
Spec Ops Heavy Strike
#1  July 12, 2013, 10:16:53 pm
  • A living Mugen dinossaur :)
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
    • www.brazilmugenteam.com
What, a new Spec Ops char?

This is Heavy Strike, an edit over Cable (no kidding) which were to be released since 2010. Since people keeps asking me for this char, I decided to release it.
It features all things from Spec Ops (dino damage, hard AI, tons of moves), many weapons and 3 modes.

Credits:
Codes - Ethan Lives
Sprites - Jeffpr

Images

Video

Download at http://brazilmugenteam.com/
Last Edit: July 13, 2013, 06:14:59 am by O Ilusionista
Re: Spec Ops Heavy Strike
#2  July 12, 2013, 10:25:54 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Really now!? Judging by the screens, it looks like you have an interesting mish-mash of ideas and sprites. MB-02 is still my all time favorite, so I'll be curious to see what you did here.

Thanks for sharing!! :lugoi:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#3  July 12, 2013, 10:28:08 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
Thanks man. This is an Ethan lives char, we haven't touched it since...2010 I think.
MB-02 was beeing updated, but I don't like it.
#4  July 12, 2013, 10:30:09 pm
  • M.U.G.E.N 4 LIFE!
    • USA
    • suliofthenerdvaid@gmail.com
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwd0KXNN1f_sVI80PHAnWdA
Dude spec ops is BACK
i gotta test him out
DOWNLOADING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanx man
#5  July 12, 2013, 10:39:23 pm
YESSSSSS, MORE SPEC OPS.

I think I FINALLY got most of the older ones out of my roster, but the more recent ones and updates starting from Red Cyclone (PLEASE FINISH HIM SOMEDAY) are some of my favorites.
#6  July 12, 2013, 10:41:04 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Thanks man. This is an Ethan lives char, we haven't touched it since...2010 I think.
MB-02 was beeing updated, but I don't like it.

I actually still have the original version since I wasn't too keen on the updates applied to him. In my opinion, he is the best of the bunch as his tweaks are both subtle and fitting.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with him.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#7  July 12, 2013, 10:42:07 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
YESSSSSS, MORE SPEC OPS.

I think I FINALLY got most of the older ones out of my roster, but the more recent ones and updates starting from Red Cyclone (PLEASE FINISH HIM SOMEDAY) are some of my favorites.

Someone had made an edit over it, maybe I will borrow some moves from it :)
#8  July 12, 2013, 10:42:20 pm
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Finally we got to see a new Spec Ops character released. Hope to see Undead Rose and the updates to the other Spec Ops characters as well.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#9  July 12, 2013, 10:43:21 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
hehhehe I think Spec Ops is the oldest wip in mugen history: since 2002 :)

Undead Rose is on a playable state, maybe she could be released too.
#10  July 12, 2013, 10:44:24 pm
  • The Chaos has ended. You will be remembered!
    • Germany
Very nice! Thank you...

...and I hope too for an update on Red Cyclone!  :thumbsup:
Last Edit: July 12, 2013, 10:52:22 pm by Staubhold
#11  July 12, 2013, 10:45:14 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
Thanks guys. Its cool to see support for those chars even after all those years.
#12  July 12, 2013, 10:45:22 pm
  • a.k.a DuckSS
    • https://synckmugencentral667.000webhostapp.com/
this rocks!
#13  July 12, 2013, 10:52:37 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Thanks guys. Its cool to see support for those chars even after all those years.

Absolutely!! especially when those said characters are actually good. It's nice to see creative takes on the tried and true; it makes Mugen that more interesting.

There was that Guile Edit and Charlie/Rolento Edit. What were their names again?? Those two were among my top favorite edits in all of Mugen.

#14  July 12, 2013, 10:53:22 pm
  • A rapadura é doce mas não é mole não
    • Israel
!!!!

Esse é o char mais loko e mais esperado de todos os tempos!!

Po meu!!! Muito boa sua pegadinha no youtube!!! Eu que te perguntei se vc ia soltar ele!! Achei que nunca ia sair pela sua resposta!!! Mto Bom!!! hahaha

Po! Eu tava pensando em como colocar um cara no lugar dele no meu roster e cheguei a conclusão que nunca ia ter um a altura!

Valeu Ilu!!!!

(Desculpa o portugues... hehe)
#15  July 12, 2013, 10:57:08 pm
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
English, please.
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#16  July 12, 2013, 11:12:28 pm
Are you kidding? These are some of my favorite characters ever. I found them right when I got into mugen and they're one of the best examples of what mugen should be for. The ancient ones don't really stand up to Z2 chars and Infinite's new stuff and the like, but they're... you know... many years older.

I just checked, I've still got Andore, Sean, G Project, and Code K in my roster, and I'd add the old ones back in a heartbeat if they ever got more polish.

Honestly, I only replaced the old ones because Infinite's edits are of a similar style and he borrowed from spec ops here and there :)
#17  July 12, 2013, 11:13:40 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
I absolutely love Blaze Agent Illu.... I hope you finally release his update as well as any other spec ops character. Thanks for the release man, cus i myself have wanting to ask you for this but you know how it is....
#18  July 12, 2013, 11:14:45 pm
  • 23 years of Mugen O_o
    • Brazil
I just checked, I've still got Andore, Sean, G Project, and Code K in my roster, and I'd add the old ones back in a heartbeat if they ever got more polish.
If I am not wrong, Blaze Agent and Sonic Machine had an update and could be released too.
#19  July 12, 2013, 11:15:53 pm
  • This big boy spitting out 250 rounds a minute!!!
    • USA
    • https://infiniteff.forumotion.com/t533-all-chars-by-rce-akir-jeanne-d-arc-released
If I am not wrong, Blaze Agent and Sonic Machine had an update and could be released too.

YES! Well i'm ready when you are! lol
#20  July 12, 2013, 11:27:10 pm

My body is ready.