YesNoOk

Coliseum - hjk vs Baiken (Read 137154 times)

Started by hjk, May 14, 2008, 02:06:08 am

hjk

Coliseum - hjk vs Baiken
#1  May 14, 2008, 02:06:08 am
  • Watch my fro grow as you go, go, go, go, go.
    • Afghanistan
Mugen (glitches and) allows an extended invulnerability time for the "wake-up" if you jump right out of it (like in my Makoto video).
NOOO! No more mugen glitches, please. There is invulnerability in the base common1.cns during the getup state and it lasts for 5 ticks afterward. Other people may change this.
I know

Please go and LOOK before calling it a glitch, even then, it's probably not a glitch.
Most AI characters on wakeup would attack with something like a combo starter or a super... In this situation, they'd probably get thrown instead.
Cyanide, I ALWAYS LOOK/READ before I speak. I ALWAYS LOOK/READ before I speak. If I am wrong, I admit it.
I base what I say off of TESTING, as in going through videos frame by frame, doing over 100 trials (like 150-200; no joke) to SEE whether what the Docs say is the IDEAL result actually comes out, or if what they say does in fact NOT come true 100% of the time meaning there are faults in the program (that is why I list my percentages of Failure which tend to be about 0-6%). It is not arrogance, I am actually going through and looking for the potential faults, making sure my code is correct, and comparing it to what I have READ. I have read the Docs, I know my triggers and YES, I say glitch. Even [E] agreed that what I was talking about was a glitch.

Here's the vid at time 0:33, LOOK
http://youtube.com/watch?v=jsbFbYQcsYo

I mislabeled it though; that is not a "wake-up" glitch (no that isn't meant to be a taunt).
*You're still one of my Gods though.*
LOL, Caddie's the man!! ;)

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)
hjk vs. 99% of MFG. I will win.

RIP Poo Bear Tell my Dead Homie isson, for the year my partner.
Last Edit: May 16, 2008, 10:15:04 pm by [watari]
Re: Character AI
#2  May 14, 2008, 02:19:30 am
I blame again your complete incapacity at explaining yourself properly. And if you aknowledged that you used the wrong word and fixed it, you're really a goddamn jackass to write like you did in your previous post. Don't tell people to read your posts properly if you can't write properly.
By the way, your video doesn't work for me, it goes it a fucked up spee---AND STOP PMING ME, MY EYES WORK FINE THANK YOU
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 02:24:42 am by Baiken

hjk

#3  May 14, 2008, 02:24:37 am
    • Afghanistan
I blame again your complete incapacity at explaining yourself properly. And if you aknowledged that you used the wrong word and fixed it, you're really a goddamn jackass to write like you did in your previous post. Don't tell people to read your posts properly if you can't write properly.
Also, your video fails for me, it goes it a fucked up spee---AND STOP FUCKING PMING ME
WHAT THE FUCK.
YOU WERE WRONG FOR NOT READING. That, "I mislabeled it though; that is not a "wake-up" glitch" was there from the beginning; stop being hasty and read. 
WHY do you always go on an insulting spree when you are proven wrong; every single time. Hell was i even talking to you, NO, and yet you must inject yourself into everything when it doesnt even concern you just to get in your stupid, nonsensicle, not even called for insults.

You didn't even watch the video. Besides, after you deleted your obviously wrong last post, I did as well, and then you post this. Shut the Fuck Up Byakko. Get your ass the hell out of here.

I'm as real as the runnin, I just happen to rap, Nigaas London, Japan, and i'm scared of dat tap.

I suggest extending my banning, cuz when I come back, it's gonna be hell. You think I was annoying before, oh man, it's on now :)

Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 05:18:15 am by AI is Frickin' CHEAP!!
#4  May 14, 2008, 02:25:40 am
You called it a glitch first, Cyanide replied, you corrected yourself. Where am I wrong ? You're still a goddamn jackass and can't accept it when you make mistakes.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.

hjk

#5  May 14, 2008, 02:30:01 am
    • Afghanistan
*I edited my post before*

You called it a glitch first, Cyanide replied, you corrected yourself. Where am I wrong ? You're still a goddamn jackass and can't accept it when you make mistakes.
I corrected myself by saying it wasn't a "wake-up" glitch. Where is the big change. Cyanide's comment suggested that I don't read before calling things glitches. My post was simply to clarify that I do read. This conversation was not simply about teh "wake-up" Byakko, it was on my posts as a whole. Do I have to disect Cyanide's post for you or do you get that?

My questuion is, where the hell do you come into this? Oh Right, the random insult that has no place here. Fucking Christ Byakko, can you resist the urge to speak to me. Did I insult you, Not after you WRONG post, so why do you jump in with yours... Lord, Grow Up.

You want me to stop PMing you, THEN LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE. STOP JUMPING IN WITH STUPID SHIT ALL OF TEH TIME.

#6  May 14, 2008, 02:32:38 am
My post was simply to clarify that I do read.
Yeah, and you were "yelling" at him even when it wasn't your place. You're a jackass.
where the hell do you come into this Byakko?
Why do you think I deleted my post ? Because I knew you would act like an idiot like you're currently doing. What does it matter what I am doing here ? Are you so stupid you change your behavior depending on who's talking to you even when they're saying the same thing ?
can you resist the urge to speak to me.
Can you resist the urge to behave like you're currently doing when the fault is really yours ?
STOP JUMPING IN WITH STUPID SHIT ALL OF TEH TIME.
Stop pointing fingers and calling glitch this and glitch that and random insults there and some yelling here when you're the one making mistakes.
Oh Right, the random insult that has no place here.
Random insults ? You're the one who's yelling and getting on your high horses.
Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 02:38:22 am by Baiken

hjk

#7  May 14, 2008, 02:39:51 am
    • Afghanistan
My post was simply to clarify that I do read.
Yeah, and you were "yelling" at him even when it wasn't your place.
Who the hell are you to decide whether I am yelling at him or not. I call Cyanide MY GOD for Christ's sake. I LIKE Cyanide, jackass. I wouldn't yell at him. Stop subjecting me to your own interpretations, and CALM YOUR ASS DOWN. Stop being so god damn hasty.

where the hell do you come into this Byakko?
Why do you think I deleted my post ? Because I knew you would act like an idiot like you're currently doing. what does it matter what am doing here ?
WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. I deleted my post as well and I thought the situation would be over and done with.
Let me repost what was deleted just for you to stop lying to yourself because you know I didn't overreact:

hjk - Tee Hee Hee said:
Baiken said:
Well obviously you missed the part where it's flat-out written in the common1.cns and called it a glitch anyway !
OMG Byakko, did you read that. I'm not calling that a glitch, I switched what I was talking about.

Try reading  ::)
Was I yelling? No. What did I say, NOTHING OFFENSIVE.
Then you come back with this when I thought the situation was over; I deleted my post right after you did... remember, why? To keep the frickin' PEACE (I even sent you a PM so you wouldn't post before knowing what my action was, but unfortunately you got the PM and posted dramatically anyway)
By the way, your video doesn't work for me, it goes it a fucked up spee---AND STOP PMING ME, MY EYES WORK FINE THANK YOU

Byakko, stop your Damn drama and GROW UP.

Last Edit: May 20, 2008, 03:27:26 pm by What did you just say???
#8  May 14, 2008, 02:41:37 am
I wouldn't yell at him.
so like I said, again, I blame your incompetence in writing properly. Can you just get back the previous page and look at your reply to Cyanide ? Now explain the font size change and caps lock everywhere. In case you don't know, that's the writing equivalent of yelling. Like you're currently doing at me. And I repeat, don't blame others for your failure at writing properly. You do that all the fucking time. And you wonder why I barge in...
Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 02:45:41 am by Baiken

hjk

#9  May 14, 2008, 02:44:52 am
    • Afghanistan
I wouldn't yell at him.
so like I said, again, I blame your incompetence in writing properly. Can you just get back the previous page and look at your reply to Cyanide ? Now explain the font size change everywhere. I'm waiting.
Oh so me changing my Font Size is yelling now? As I said, who the Fuck are you to determine whetehr I'm yelling or not?

I changed my Font Size for simple emphasis, likeall of teh other things I've done (colors, txt, etc.). Oh wait Jango and Walt,  where are you? please inform Byakko here of how much I like to change my writing.
Byakko, maybe this is something YOU would start drama over, BUT NOT ME. Let me rephrase that, I AM NOTHING LIKE YOU!!! I'm not yelling at Cyanide; why would I take offense at something so damn minor. Again Byakko, you and I are very different people, so don't you dare tell me who I am, got it.

BTW, want to reply to the rest of my post?

The drama started with YOU:
- You for not reading
- You for subjecting me for bad interpretations
- And you for posting in your usual dramatized way

/End of Story]

Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 05:21:29 am by AI is Frickin' CHEAP!!
#10  May 14, 2008, 02:47:04 am
As I said, who the Fuck are you to determine whetehr I'm yelling or not?
I changed my Font Size for simple emphasis.
Internet, learn about it. The way you were writing back there is what makes you look like a jackass, no matter who you are, and no matter how you thought it was. You do that all the fucking time.
- You for not reading
You for blaming others of your own failure, you for not admitting said failure...

hjk

#11  May 14, 2008, 02:56:32 am
    • Afghanistan
As I said, who the Fuck are you to determine whetehr I'm yelling or not?
I changed my Font Size for simple emphasis.
Internet, learn about it. The way you were writing back there is what makes you look like a jackass, no matter who you are, and no matter how you thought it was. You do that all the fucking time.
So wait, you are basing my emotion on the text I used? Really, don't you find that a little ridiculous Byakko? It is plain sillly to say, "Hey, he posted in this particular fashion, he must be expressing this emotion" because that will not always hold true. Why not just calm you hasty ass down and ask me? Do you really think that subjecting others to your own interpretations OVER THE INTERNET, instead of asking them what their motive is, is the best course of action? BTW Byakko, if you remember, when I actually do get mad, or really, (in general) just to better express my feelings, I TELL ALL using these *...*

- You for not reading
You for blaming others of your own failure, you for not admitting said failure...
You are a total and complete joke. I already said, "I mislabeled it though; that is not a "wake-up" glitch" which brings us back to YOU NOT READING. Cut and Dry, you are at fault. Hey, Byakko, ever notice how many people have argued with you and how you never seem to think you're wrong? You ever think that old sig of yours is utter foolishness? Look at yourself, LOOK AT YOURSELF, and THINK ABOUT IT.

Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 03:01:37 am by AI is Frickin' CHEAP!!
#12  May 14, 2008, 03:05:10 am
So wait, you are basing my emotion on the text I used? Really, don't you find that a little ridiculous Byakko? It is plain sillly to say, "Hey, he posted in this particular fashion, he must be expressing this emotion" because that will not always hold true.
"Hey, he called me a jackass, that must mean he's jumping the gun, he's being HASTY, so I must tell him to calm his ass down" - excuse me, I mean "CALM HIS ASS DOWN". Rings any bell ?
Why not just calm you hasty ass down and ask me?
Because this has been happening times and times again and you're told the exact same thing every single time and you're still doing it right now.
which brings us back to YOU NOT READING. Cut and Dry, you are at fault.
Uh, you're still not even getting what I'm talking about, apparently. Go back and read what I'm saying in my previous posts, thank you. You're trying so damn hard to prove me wrong that you don't even know what I'm talking about.
Hey, Byakko, ever notice how many people have argued with you and how you never seem to think you're wrong? (...) Look at yourself, LOOK AT YOURSELF, and THINK ABOUT IT.
Right back at you. So far you're still proving me right. Prove me wrong and I'll consider it. Unlike you, I know what I'm talking about.
Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 03:10:41 am by Baiken

hjk

#13  May 14, 2008, 03:17:32 am
    • Afghanistan
So wait, you are basing my emotion on the text I used? Really, don't you find that a little ridiculous Byakko? It is plain sillly to say, "Hey, he posted in this particular fashion, he must be expressing this emotion" because that will not always hold true.
"Hey, he called me a jackass, that must mean he's jumping the gun, so I must tell him to calm his ass down" rings any bell ?
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I know english isn't your first language, but you must understand that calling someone a Jackass is an insult. Please tell me you know that?

Why not just calm you hasty ass down and ask me?
Because this has been happening times and times again and you're told the exact same thing every single time and you're still doing it right now.
What? How many people do you see jumping the gun and calling me out as a 'yeller,' when I'm not even yelling? As I said, I'll use these *...* to express my emotions thank you, and I will make it clearly known whether I am posting angrily or not.
OK, wow, I post in a randomized, colorized fashion, with big text much of the time; with the knowledge of that, you still subject me to this stupid interpretation. What are you going to say next, Panzermanathod is angry at the world? Byakko, I'm just asking you to THINK before you post.
Byakko, the problem here is that you subject me to interpetations that are not right instead of asking me. Check the Forum Feedback area; see how many people have been called for bannings, and see what my actions were. I asked them (PMed them) about their motives and they explained. Is it that hard? Unlike you I don't jump to conclusions, and unlike you, I DON'T BUT INTO OTHER PEOPLE"S SITUATIONS. Oh wait, you've been told you're a bigot who doesn't know/admit when he's worng, how many times?

which brings us back to YOU NOT READING. Cut and Dry, you are at fault.
Uh, you're still not even getting what I'm talking about, apparently. Go back and read what I'm saying in my previous posts, thank you.
Hey, Byakko, ever notice how many people have argued with you and how you never seem to think you're wrong? (...) Look at yourself, LOOK AT YOURSELF, and THINK ABOUT IT.
Right back at you.
Oh brother. Too bad, I actually apologize when I'm wrong. Hell I even apologize when I don't believe I'm wrong, but only because I want to end drama.
You know what Byakko, let me say this again:
- Here, my initial reply to your post featured calm, mild language (in which I just told yo to read the post)... to avoid drama
- Here I deleted my post right after you did... to avoid drama
- Here, I didn't launch at you with an insult, it was more like PotS and me here:
Indeed, makes it look like everyone in this topic was talking to him. ;P
Or could it be that it makes it look like 'I was talking to everyone else ;)?' What other people think (who is talking to whom) matters little to me.
Somehow, though, I don't even think a smiley face would have helped this situation.

Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 05:24:39 am by AI is Frickin' CHEAP!!
#14  May 14, 2008, 03:24:43 am
Whoa, whoa, whoa. I know english isn't your first language, but you must understand that calling someone a Jackass is an insult. Please tell me you know that?
So what ? Do I need to jump the gun to describe how the grass is green ? Do I need to jump the gun to describe you acting like a jackass ?
when I'm not even yelling?
Oooh, this is gonna last-- what's wrong with your ability to read ? Or is it your comprehension that is hindered ? If it was true, why did you jump the gun at me for telling you that ? And what's wrong with that concept of that's just how it looks like no matter what you think you're saying, what part of it do you not understand ?
OK, wow, I post in a randomized, colorized fashion, with big text much of that time; with the knowledge of taht, you still subject me to this stupid interpretation.
Yes, because people have been telling you to stop it for ages. You know all of these discussions come from this. That's exactly why I'm saying the fault is yours : you're still doing it even when you know what it will do. If you knew it, if it was true, why did you again tell me to STFU when you could just have said that earlier ? You're not making any effort.
Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 03:34:50 am by Baiken
#15  May 14, 2008, 03:25:11 am
Aww, you two make a nice couple  ;P
"With ignorance and arrogance, success is assured."
~Mark Twain
Sig by TempesT

hjk

#16  May 14, 2008, 03:37:20 am
    • Afghanistan
So what ? Do I need to jump the gun to describe how the grass is green ? Do I need to jump the gun to describe you acting like a jackass ?
You realize that you just contradicted yourself, right? Byakko, do you know what "jump the gun" means?

when I'm not even yelling?
Oooh, this is gonna last-- what's wrong with your ability to read ? Or is it your comprehension that is hindered ? If it was true, why did you jump the gun at me for telling you that ?
"If it was true," I've said time and time again that it wasn't true. I didn't yell at Cyanide. Byakko, what the hell are you talking about? I'm really starting to ask myself if you know what you're saying, or if you're even comprehending what I'm saying.

OK, wow, I post in a randomized, colorized fashion, with big text much of that time; with the knowledge of taht, you still subject me to this stupid interpretation.
Yes, because people have been telling you to stop it for ages. You know all of these discussions come from this. That's exactly why I'm saying the fault is yours : you're still doing it even when you know what it will do. If you knew it, if it was true, why did you again tell me to STFU when you could just have said that earlier ? You're not making any effort.
What the Hell are you talking about? You, in full knowledge of how I like to post, hastily subjected me to a bad interpretation, instead of considering what was right in front of you. You are so obsessed with butting in where you don't belong, that you come in guns ablaze, and start shooting off at the mouth (keyboard), instead of just calming down, sitting back and thinking it out. Jeez, why do you always have to make everything about YOU? Really, what makes these posts any different from my normal ones Byakko? Please tell, me?

Subject yourself to whatever interpretations you want, because as you know, you don't know shit about me. And what is this:
Unlike you, I know what I'm talking about.
This whole thing started with you not reading an entire post, making a bad judgement of how I type, and butting in where you diidn't belong. That's three strikes on you...you know what you're talking about my ass.

Aww, you two make a nice couple  ;P
He's just mad because I left him for Jango.
*FYI, Byakko's ass feels kind of crusty*

Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 05:27:56 am by AI is Frickin' CHEAP!!
#17  May 14, 2008, 03:44:38 am
You realize that you just contradicted yourself, right? Byakko, do you know what "jump the gun" means?
I realize you don't get what I'm talking about, and I know what jumping the gun means. You're the one assuming I jumped the gun and got hasty. You're still not getting what I was talking about, and yet here you are saying I'm contradicting myself and I should look at what I say, even though you're the one missing the big picture.
I didn't yell at Cyanide. Byakko, what the hell are you talking about?
I'm talking about how your posts all look like. I don't give a damn about what you think you're writing. I'm talking about how it comes out. I'm talking about how you always post.
what makes these posts any different from my normal ones Byakko? Please tell, me?
Nothing, that's exactly what I'm sa-- I'll just stop repeating myself, read again from the beginning... Starting with Cyanide's reply.
This whole thing started with you not reading an entire post
No, it started with you talking about glitches, Cyanide replying to you, and you rewording it.
-Why do you think I replied to begin with, and
-why do you think I deleted my first post immediately after ?
Hint : I already gave you the answer for that.

For crying out loud, all the previous times this happened, you concluded by yourself that you weren't explaining yourself properly. You did it again this time around, and it's me you're yelling at.
Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 03:50:00 am by Baiken

hjk

#18  May 14, 2008, 04:03:56 am
    • Afghanistan
*Thank you for calming down*

I realize you don't get what I'm talking about, and I know what jumping the gun means. You're the one assuming I jumped the gun and got hasty. You're still not getting what I was talking about, and yet here you are saying I'm contradicting myself and I should look at what I say, even though you're the one missing the big picture.
But you did contra-- Ya know what, we made some progress. No need to screw it up too badly now.

I didn't yell at Cyanide. Byakko, what the hell are you talking about?
I'm talking about how your posts all look like. I don't give a damn about what you think you're writing. I'm talking about how it comes out. I'm talking about how you always post.
"Think I'm writing."? Byakko, I know what I'm writing and how I write it. What, you think my tone is bad, sue me. If you want to get your bundles in a knot, go ahead. I'm just asking you to evaluate the situation before jumping in as in:
- Is this situation really something I think anyone would get mad at?
- Why would this kid, who calls another guy his God, turn around to that same "God" and yell at him? Maybe I should ask him what his intentions were before I call him a Jackass.
BTW Byakko, don't people tell you, you have this problem too? I mean, with the overly aggressive tone. The difference betwen you and I AGAIN is that I've apologized for it, and tried to change it, and when I mess up, I apologize again and keep trying to change it. In my beginning days at MFG my post were much longer because I tried to type in a submissive and passive tone, now it's just too tedious.

what makes these posts any different from my normal ones Byakko? Please tell, me?
Nothing, that's exactly what I'm sa-- I'll just stop repeating myself, read again from the beginning... Starting with Cyanide's reply.
Wait, whose reply again? Let's sound that out: C-y-a-n-i-d-e's reply. Wait, is there a B or a K in Cyanide? Does Cyanide equal Byakko, Byakko?
Byakko, who do you think knows me better, you or Cyanide? Byakko, answer me this, why did you inject yourself into the conversation instead of just leaving it alone? Besides we BOTh deleted our posts, shouldn't that have been the end, or wait, shouldn't the end have come when i said i wasn't yelling?

This whole thing started with you not reading an entire post
No, it started with you talking about glitches, Cyanide replying to you, and you rewording it.
-Why do you think I replied to begin with, and
-why do you think I deleted my first post immediately after ?
Hint : I already gave you the answer for that.
Byakko, is that the truth, huh? I didn't reword Cyanide's reply, I replied to the elements of it that were directly addressing my 'glitch' posts as a whole. YOU jumped in with something that was wrong, when I had already written that I was incorrect to have called the thing a "wake-up" glitch as opposed to a general "recover" glitch. It was obvious from my post, had you read it properly, that I switched what I was talking about, meaning your reply was wrong.
AND AGAIN, after you deleted your reply I did th same to AVOID DRAMA, sent you a PM in the hopes that you'd see it before making another post so again I could AVOID DRAMA, but you saw it, and made your 're-post' anyway, which STARTED THE DRAMA. Then you brought out your interpretation of my post, which was incorrect/wrong, where, after my explanation, the whole thing should have ended.

For crying out loud, all the previous times this happened, you concluded by yourself that you weren't explaining yourself properly. You did it again this time around, and it's me you're yelling at.
You remeber that thing about me apologizing even when I didn't think I was wrong:
Oh brother. Too bad, I actually apologize when I'm wrong. Hell I even apologize when I don't believe I'm wrong, but only because I want to end drama.
I'm not sure but I think as it concerned you, I only apologized to AVOID DRAMA.
And yes, i was yelling at you because of THIS POST:

Did I start it... NO. Remember how I posted this as my evidence:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 05:29:26 am by AI is Frickin' CHEAP!!
#19  May 14, 2008, 04:10:45 am
You're shitting me ? You're the one who's been yelling so far. I'm still calm as ever.
But you did contra--
No I didn't.
Byakko, I know what I'm writing and how I write it.
It's amazing how you don't get that I'm not talking about how you see it.
Wait, whose reply again? Let's sound that out: C-y-a-n-i-d-e's reply. Wait, is there a B or a K in Cyanide? Does Cyanide equal Byakko, Byakko?
That's another incredible one : I tell you where to look, and you try to look somewhere else.
shouldn't that have been the end, or wait, shouldn't the end have come when i said i wasn't yelling?
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=79309.msg678849#msg678849
Look harder.
You say something, Cyanide replies at you, you correct your wording, I say exactly that (that you used the wrong wording, and that your replies sound always the same as ever), and you tell me to stfu and gtfo. Who's jumping the gun ?

hjk

#20  May 14, 2008, 04:32:37 am
    • Afghanistan
*I edited my reply above. I really want you to see it or else it's a PM*

You're shitting me ? You're the one who's been yelling so far. I'm still calm as ever.
Let me "reword" that. During all of our posts there were insults thrown. In that last one, I failed to detect one: that is what I mean by calming down. Maybe I should have just said, thank you for ending the insults, but then again, I didn't insult you first.

But you did contra--
No I didn't.
:laugh4: OK, whatever.

Byakko, I know what I'm writing and how I write it.
It's amazing how you don't get that I'm not talking about how you see it.
And that is exactly the point. You are in effect saying that your interpretation is the only one that has truth, and I'm saying that MY OWN WORDS can in teh end, only truly be explained by ME as their original poster. That is the end point, no matter what you say you can NEVER truly be right. Your interpretation, here, is not accurate at all.

That's another incredible one : I tell you where to look, and you try to look somewhere else.
Where in teh heck did I tell you to, "look somewhere else." Cyanide's reply was to me. My reply was to CYANIDE (and PotS as it were). Where in Cyanide (or PotS) do you see the name Byakko? Do you understand teh point I'm making, Byakko? Do you understand?

shouldn't that have been the end, or wait, shouldn't the end have come when i said i wasn't yelling?
Look harder.
You say something, Cyanide replies at you, you correct your wording, I say exactly that (that you used the wrong wording, and that your replies sound always the same as ever), and you tell me to stfu and gtfo. Who's jumping the gun ?
Byakko you replied to THIS post of mine:
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=79309.msg678840#msg678840
with THIS:
Baiken said:
Well obviously you missed the part where it's flat-out written in the common1.cns and called it a glitch anyway !
AND YOU MISSED THE PART OF THE POST WHERE I SAID THIS:
I mislabeled it though; that is not a "wake-up" glitch (no that isn't meant to be a taunt).
THEN I DIDN'T EVEN INSULT YOU WITH MY REPLY TO YOU:
hjk - Tee Hee Hee said:
OMG Byakko, did you read that. I'm not calling that a glitch, I switched what I was talking about.
Try reading  ::)

And you said what in this post?:
http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=79309.msg678847#msg678847
Byakko, you think such inflamitory language is the same as what you just said up there. In my post, I call no one a "goddamn jackass," I in no way degrade anyone, I simply made my post to Cyanide. You want to tell me to change my language, what you did is just so much worse on I don't know how many levels.
Saying something like, "You're a BITCH" in order to make the point that someone else needs to change something, is just plain silly, and you know it (or at least I hope you know it).

Last Edit: May 14, 2008, 04:48:33 am by AI is Frickin' CHEAP!!