YesNoOk

FeLo_Llop's Comissions thread (Read 34045 times)

Started by FeLo_Llop, November 10, 2013, 06:32:44 pm
FeLo_Llop's Comissions thread
#1  November 10, 2013, 06:32:44 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
[ RESURRECTION ]

First post updated. If you don't want to go to the first page, then:

Title speaks for itself. I know this topic has been inactive for years, maybe for the better reasons, I don't know. But I'm opening it right now. First of, I'm not 100% sure about full sheets because I don't have a lot of time, so I can not assure a full, dedicated work. Maybe I can consider the possibility of a full sheet if is converting someone from SvC games to CvS style, since I think CvS needs them. If you're willing to comission Earthquake, Firebrand, Akari...we can talk ;)

Instead, what I can guarantee is:

- CvS(like) sprites. Price, 20€ / 22,13$. Some proofs of quality:

- Attack/s completation/s: 15€ / 16,6$ per frame. Yes, I lowered the price of the single sprites for full animations, so I can make more convenient the payment to a possible commissioner. The same way you help me, I help you. You can find my work at so many characters as in Karma's Rose, Ash Crimson, or JMM's Chun Li, some people's Crimson Viper,etc. Only if it's for your wip. Please, don't commission me in the name of another person, I only attend people who's actually working in the character. Also, provide one single sprite of the character and the colour chart.

- Portraits. Have you seen them? Price is 40€ / 44,29$.

- Small portraits. Price is 5€ / 5,54$:

There's however, some conditions if you don't mind:

- If you're commissioning me a full movement/attack, it should be from someone from capcom/snk universes. Please, provide the animated gif or else. I'm not too familiar with comics or anime, so I could not guarantee a good work in that case.
- One month after delivering the sprites to the commissioner, it should be opensource. I follow the ethics of mugen: SHARING. But of course, you have the scoop of being the first having it.
- NO HENTAI/P0RN!!!
- If you work with "certain someone", please, don't commission me. I wish the best for him and his project, though.

Thanks for your time, and have a nice day!!

PS: MAKE A LOT OF COMMISSIONS, PEOPLE!!!
I swear there was something cool here!!
Last Edit: September 02, 2024, 11:17:38 am by FeLo_Llop
Re: FeLo_Llop's Comissions thread
#2  November 11, 2013, 11:00:48 am
You did the right choice on making this topic. I would commission you, but I'm broke.
#3  November 11, 2013, 11:22:46 am
    • Netherlands
    • network.mugenguild.com/balthazar/index.html
This is very good FeLo, I will definitely commission you for a couple of sprites soon :) Your sprite work is outstanding!
Also you should probably include your preferred payment methods in your first post. International Bank transfer, Paypal...
for most people, I think Paypal is the only/easiest option.

That said, I always enjoyed that small Tekken Mini Kazuya sheet you showed, I might be willing to commission you to finish that sheet ;)
Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 11:42:19 am by Balthazar
#4  November 11, 2013, 12:53:42 pm
- Alex: Don't worry. I know that the situation in Italy is more or less the same as in here, Spain. I'm also broke D:
- Balthazar: How YOU can request me? You're better spriter than me! We will talk about Kazuya when you want :). About the payment, it's something speaken with the comissioner via PM.

Also! Received first comission(wehhh!!). So, this is a S.O.S call!! Those of you who are interested in the psychotic Taekwonbitch a.k.a Juri Han, she has been requested. Full sheet. So, "G" told me about people chipping in, or somehow like a fund. Some people who are interested donating for her to be done, how do you see? Who's in?

Have a nice day!
#5  November 11, 2013, 02:06:43 pm
    • Netherlands
So you mean like a donation pool, right? That sounds like a good idea to me, she is very popular and I bet a LOT of people will use her sprites to code her when she is released, so I think it's fair if a lot of people would chip in :). So, what's your price for her full sheet?
I think you mentioned 300 for a full sheet, but I think you could request as much as 500 because of your quality, and her popularity  :innocent:.
Maybe even more!
#6  November 11, 2013, 02:51:21 pm
I think you mentioned 300 for a full sheet, but I think you could request as much as 500 because of your quality, and her popularity  :innocent:.
Maybe even more!

The 300€ is just a reference, but in this case, Juri gets a double discount: full sheet and SF-related. So she would go around 1'5€(2$) per sprite. Its quite reasonable. Let's thinks she has around 250 sprites: that makes a total of 500$ (372€). Also, that's without a colour separation, what would add a 15% of the total prize, 75$, then it's a total of 575$ (428€)
#7  November 11, 2013, 03:06:11 pm
    • Netherlands
 :dizzy2: Wow you got your math skills up front here!
#8  November 11, 2013, 04:11:01 pm
Will you be doing Juri Han with your sharp black shadow style sprites?
#9  November 11, 2013, 04:14:42 pm
    • Netherlands
I'm guessing CvS like he did Rose and Cammy.
#10  November 11, 2013, 04:31:37 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I can understand all the other restrictions for commissions... But why no Marvel(comic) chars? :(
#11  November 11, 2013, 04:32:21 pm
    • USA
Hmm? Why no anime or comic characters? What's wrong with them? Also I think the first post needs some work, at this point it looks like you're giving me a "prize" because you keep using that word instead of "price" :P
#12  November 11, 2013, 05:29:09 pm
- Balthazar& The Snackist: Yes, CvS :).
- Divine: I'm not vry fond on those. Anyway, fixed it. If someone wants to comission one of those is welcome too, just provide a reference image for the character :).
- Red: Double Fixed :D

Also, some info on Juri:

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

Have a vice day!
Last Edit: November 11, 2013, 05:32:12 pm by FeLo_Llop
#13  November 11, 2013, 05:48:17 pm
  • ^First attempt ain't so bad......
    • buckus.mugen-infantry.net/
This is perfect. I was just looking to request this commission. I definitely wanna chip in for this.

I'd prefer Paypal for payment methods. I'll PM you a lil later for details.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#14  November 11, 2013, 06:08:30 pm
  • Professional Procrastinator
  • Roman Numerals and Decimals should never mix.
    • USA
Actually it was me i planned to go through with it whether people wanted to chip in or not figured it wouldn't hurt to see if anyone would, Didn't think about any color separation though couldn't think of anything outside the basic separation unless Felo has a idea for something like how some of his other Color Separations work.
#15  November 11, 2013, 06:34:02 pm
Actually it was me i planned to go through with it whether people wanted to chip in or not figured it wouldn't hurt to see if anyone would, Didn't think about any color separation though couldn't think of anything outside the basic separation unless Felo has a idea for something like how some of his other Color Separations work.

I had an idea or two about  possible colour separation,tell me what do you think of this:
- Feet, fingers and face shares the same colours. This leaves shoulder, first "chest" division and arm with a different colour. Belly has a different colour.
- Hair: Maybe two variations. Horns and back hair is colour one, while strings i the sides are different--->JOLYNE KUJO!
- Sleeves and gloves: not sharing their colours with chest and details.
- Legs(inside): don't share it wth the pink details!!

So, with this separation there are some nice variations:
- Angel(KoF)
- ShadowLaw DOLL (whoever)
- Jolyne Kujo(somehow)
- One of her previous designs.

Have a nice day!
#16  November 11, 2013, 09:35:44 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Someday if i have enougth money to spend on mugen i would like to make a comission with you to sprite SF ONE Joe (finish David Bazbar sheet) or mike. Also i have a question: do you accept only color separation comissions? Can you CS a finished spritesheet?
#17  November 11, 2013, 09:46:41 pm
I don't know, I'm meeting more hostile users these days (I'm speaking for me).
Just one thing, I'm not homosexual, I'm just Felo's friend (I think, I hope). And that thing you said, Justus, didn't make sense. At all.

Cutting the off-topic, Felo, I would ask you a thing, if someone commissions you what sprite/s would you make? You listed what you don't want to sprite. You listed the styles, but do the commissions have to be inherent to CvS or Tekken, and not anything else?
#18  November 11, 2013, 09:50:34 pm
if you're serious about having multiple people fund juri, i'd suggest that you clear up the amount of money required, and then put something like a money completion bar in your signature. kind of like kickstarter. as in
120/500
[|||||-----------]
and a link to the thread. it would get more people interested i think
#19  November 11, 2013, 10:48:21 pm
My Gawd, I'm out for two hours and a flamewar has started...whithout me, and I LOVE FLAMEWARS! :P OK, that was a stupid line of me. Another one.

- Justus: Even you're banned, thanks for the comparison. I suppose you're the same Fire Specter that was banned 2 days ago. Your English is pretty much the same, also your mannerism. I mean, my English is not the best around here(for sure!), but I try to put things as clear as I can, and receiving constructive criticism as it is: CONSTRUCTIVE. See, I put "prizes" in the first post, then Rednavi kindly told me about my word mistake, so I fixed it. MY FAULT, WHO CARES? Now that's fixed and we all are happy. Also, if you don't want to "buy" (let's use "comission") my stuff, it's OK. The world is not going to end because of that. I have been taking FREE comissions before of this, specially(mostly) for friends, and now I do this, so what? Anyway, I expect you to grow up, specially when is related to CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. Just think on it, guy. Also, the "yag revol" fits perfectly with your nick "just-us": childish, immature and wanna-be-offensive. I just LOVED that Tyrant thing you said. That was a pretty fun line from you :D!

- Alex Sinigaglia: è così, noi siamo amicci :D ! The styles I listed are those I can handle correctly. I, by the moment, can handle comfortably a whole sheet in CvS style, but not sure about those other two(SF4-esque and "tekken") aside some free sprites. I have to fix that in the first post. I'm terribly stupid D:!

- Jmorphman: Thanks! I'm not 100% sure, but he's maybe Fire Expecter :/

- Mr. Karate JKA: I accept doing full sheets(in cvs) and also CS a full sheet or a finished character if someone request it, there's no problem :).

- Iced: Thanks! as I said to JMorphman, I think he's the same guy from that MK game with virus(in THE WEBPAGE, not in the game). Also, not 100% sure if they're the same person.

- Titiln: That's a good idea! Also, I spoke Girard about "short" comissions, I mean, getting paid for completed animations: Attack one has 6 sprites, so just have to pay those 6, and so on. It's a more comfortable way of payment and a more stimulating way to sprite things.

- Human: Oh, thanks(blushes :wub: ).

Guess it's all @_@!!

Have a nice day!
#20  November 11, 2013, 11:12:37 pm
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Can I meet the 5 year old that sprites as well as Felo? That's one talented kid.

Also, good luck with this, man.

Download Last Bout now!