YesNoOk

AvX character/stage releases (Read 20038 times)

Started by Snakebyte, August 28, 2013, 11:52:14 pm
Share this topic:
AvX character/stage releases
#1  August 28, 2013, 11:52:14 pm
IMT's releasing standalone versions of the characters and stages from their Avengers vs X-Men fullgame.

Scarlet Witch, Hope, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Iceman, and Psylocke are out so far.

Link.
Re: AvX character/stage releases
#2  August 29, 2013, 12:09:28 am
  • Making stuff is hard
Register to download?  Pffbpbt.
#3  August 29, 2013, 01:18:15 am
Last Edit: September 01, 2013, 07:06:44 am by Snakebyte
#4  September 01, 2013, 07:06:54 am
Black Widow, Emma Frost, Captain America, Cyclops, Iron Man, Magneto, Red Hulk, and Namor added, along with stages for all. Register or check the parent directory link.
Last Edit: September 06, 2013, 05:53:34 am by Snakebyte
#5  September 06, 2013, 05:53:41 am
The Thing, Colossonaut, Thor, Storm, Luke Cage, Beast, Ms. Marvel, and Rogue added, along with stages for all. Not sure whether that ends their releases or not.
#6  September 06, 2013, 05:57:45 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
IMT??

:cawg:

Seriously though, this does look interesting. But judging from their history, I'm gonna have to pass. I'll just live vicariously through this thread's replies.  :innocent:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#7  September 06, 2013, 06:01:30 am
Some of the stuff isn't bad, besides few bugs here and there..there pretty cool.
#8  September 06, 2013, 06:27:17 am
IMT??

Seriously though, this does look interesting. But judging from their history, I'm gonna have to pass. I'll just live vicariously through this thread's replies.  :innocent:

Really?

We don't need comments like this. Try the characters or don't.
#9  September 06, 2013, 06:33:19 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
IMT??

This type of post is of absolutely no use to anyone. Nobody gives a shit about whether you are going to download the stuff offered here or not, or what your opinion of IMT is. Please post something constructive, or simply do not post.
#10  September 06, 2013, 07:57:42 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Sorry guys. With what you two said, I'll be more careful as to how to reply, as in not do this again. And in that case, some actual feedback to these.

I'll do my best to avoid this next time. Apologies.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#11  September 06, 2013, 08:52:03 am
  • Hungry Wolf
  • Aspiring Sprite Animator
    • South Africa
The Thing, Colossonaut, Thor, Storm, Luke Cage, Beast, Ms. Marvel, and Rogue added, along with stages for all. Not sure whether that ends their releases or not.
I don't see Thor listed in the directory.

#12  September 06, 2013, 04:10:05 pm
  • You ugly! We fix!
Well, considering that Zvitor had his hand in a lot of these, I'm sure there's going to be a least a few solid releases. I have to say, I'm a big Zvitor fan. Gonna check these out. Thanks!
These palettes better make me cum rainbows when I see them.
#13  September 06, 2013, 04:27:09 pm
  • Fighting Game Promoter
  • YouTube Promoter for all Fighting games alike!
    • USA
#14  September 06, 2013, 05:45:11 pm
Yeah, sorry about that, Thor's on Loganir's blog (keep scrolling down, it is a new version, though not that much has changed), and doesn't have a new stage.

Also, Deadpool and Phoenix Force released, putting an end to the releases.

EDIT: For those curious, Colossonaut, Red Hulk, and Hope are the only characters that hadn't been released before in one form or another. The rest are just upgrades to varying degrees. I haven't tried them all but at the very least Captain America and Ms Marvel have significant upgrades, and I'm sure some others are just bugfixes.
#15  September 06, 2013, 09:57:38 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Well, ZVitor and Loganir have exceptional releases. This is where I am eating my own words from my above post... :) What exactly was changed?? I noticed the "AvX System" in each character's thread header.

#16  September 06, 2013, 10:40:28 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
How does AvX work anyway?
Im guessing its MvC + some additional crap?
#17  September 06, 2013, 11:48:50 pm
I couldn't really say, though I know the full game had a custom ground bounce and wall bounce state. If you really want to know, I'd suggest making an account and asking in the thread I linked in the OP. It's versus series ish in terms of control schemes. For a lot of the characters, smart pals were added. And some of the chars (Cap, Red Hulk, Colossonaut, not sure who else) have normal MVC versions on pals 7-12.
#18  September 07, 2013, 12:07:35 am
  • Are you ready?
    • USA
I couldn't really say, though I know the full game had a custom ground bounce and wall bounce state. If you really want to know, I'd suggest making an account and asking in the thread I linked in the OP. It's versus series ish in terms of control schemes. For a lot of the characters, smart pals were added. And some of the chars (Cap, Red Hulk, Colossonaut, not sure who else) have normal MVC versions on pals 7-12.

fun fact: colossonaut is juggernaut but he has both his own moves and colossus's moves as well
#19  September 07, 2013, 12:57:57 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
Thor is really just the Loganir's version with new outfit: nothing new to check here, guys! as it is mentioned on IMT, Loganir is hosting their version temporarily until he finishes HIS new version of HIS Thor :)
#20  September 07, 2013, 08:42:03 am

fun fact: colossonaut is juggernaut but he has both his own moves and colossus's moves as well

In the comics, Colossus had the power of Cyttorak during this crossover (the source of Juggernaut's powers). It isn't a fan creation or anything.

The more you know~