If there was a way to stop all this shit  :grrr:
Why do they continue to sell WinMugen? MUGEN is free :grrr:
Re: Auction alert
#322  September 07, 2012, 03:19:17 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
    • ricepigeon.neocities.org
http://www.ioffer.com/i/210896008

some bastards are up to it agian, and after reading the comments, i feel horrible for those people.

Whats funny is that the screenshots look like they werent cropped correctly and include the name of the program. Anyone with half a brain could then do a simple search for M.U.G.E.N and find out they can just simply get it from elecbyte for free.. But then I saw these...

Question: is there any way this can work on a game system?

will this work on the mac book and how much more money if u can put all the gundams in it

HI SELLER, I HAVE RECEIVE MY ITEMS FAST IN NO TIME, YOU ARE A EXCELLENT MERCHANT, AND I WILL DO MORE BUSSINESS WITH YOU IN THE FUTURE. THANKS AGAIN THE BUYER

And I lost all hope in them

Also LOL they put Rare Akuma in there

Posted: September 07, 2012, 03:20:26 pm
Also, that's not the only one he's doing either

LOL, he put in a screenshot with massive debug flood in the item description
#323  September 07, 2012, 03:47:52 pm
Silly customers...
In that ioffer site they sell a lot of mugen compilations. We should tell Elecbyte.
#324  September 07, 2012, 04:29:49 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
report it as a scam, in the report put the link to elecbyte and the warning that its a free ware program and the guy is ripping off people and companies, that is usually enough for ebay to ban them and increase security around those kind of listings, no one wants to be the one hosting something that is illegal.
#325  September 07, 2012, 07:41:40 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
Just sent the following to elecbyte:

Just wanted to let you guys know that there is someone distributing the MUGEN engine for financial profit on the links below, which is against the MUGEN license agreement, and as someone who enjoys the MUGEN engine and developing stuff for the engine, I wanted to make you guys aware of this.

http://www.ioffer.com/i/capcom-vs-marvel-vs-snk-vs-mugen-fighting-for-pc-rare-193617052
http://www.ioffer.com/i/capcom-snk-marvel-mugen-fighting-for-pc-plus-bonus-141567347
http://www.ioffer.com/i/ultimate-mugen-3016-characters-in-one-game!!!-for-pc-147341897

There were also a few mugen compilations on there that were NSFW, just a warning in case anyone clicks on those links, especially the bottom 2
#326  January 14, 2013, 12:38:25 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
10 bucks is a steal consi..... What the fuck man?? I would think he is trying to make Mugen appealing to the uninformed. Not cool. All if this is free for crying out loud!!
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#327  January 14, 2013, 02:04:46 am
  • I'm back again.
three out four of the links ricepigeon sent are still active. pretty much ioffer saying, "3 out of 4 times, we dont give a fuck if its a scam."
lost and forget
#328  January 14, 2013, 02:48:21 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
I guarantee you one day we're gonna see Mugen being advertised and sold on an infomercial at 2am on Spike TV or something.

This would be forgiveable ONLY if Billy Mays was promoting it.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
#329  January 14, 2013, 03:15:03 am
  • I'm back again.
I guarantee you one day we're gonna see Mugen being advertised and sold on an infomercial at 2am on Spike TV or something.

This would be forgiveable ONLY if Billy Mays was promoting it.

from beyond the grave~
lost and forget
#330  January 14, 2013, 03:44:12 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
:cawg:

#331  January 14, 2013, 04:09:45 am
  • PSN&Steam: ViBeZ8282/Le-Fiction
    • USA
    • vonthegreat653@hotmail.com

some bastards are up to it agian, and after reading the comments, i feel horrible for those people.

LOL I think I should Buy Mugen for $9.99 like them other people :cawg:
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

but all jokes aside Mugen Getting Shut Down is the Last Thing I want and I Pray to God that Day wont Come
Last Edit: January 14, 2013, 04:17:55 am by Dncelestinx96
#332  January 14, 2013, 04:56:58 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
Those screenshots listed on the page are such garbage.

#333  January 14, 2013, 03:09:17 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
1.Navana
2.Maverik
3.Peter Foster
4. <Me (If I bought it)

Dont worry,you dont need to buy it to take that place
#334  July 16, 2013, 09:11:58 am
    • jobromedia.netcipia.net/xwiki/bin/view/Main/WebHome
Sorry to do some necro posting. I just need some clarification. I know it's wrong to sell MUGEN and content by others, but what about my own content? As a musician I spend up around 20 hours per song to get it right and tight.
#335  July 16, 2013, 09:22:11 am
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
you are asking us if you are wrong in selling music you made?
#336  July 17, 2013, 03:49:04 am
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
I'm pretty sure the sale restriction mentioned in the Mugen license applies only to the Mugen engine itself.

EDIT:

readme.txt said:
Please note that Elecbyte places no restrictions on the distribution
of character files, stage files, add-on packs, or similar items which
operate under the M.U.G.E.N Environment, that do not contain any
significant portion of the M.U.G.E.N Environment itself.

EDIT2: just reread his post and I have to ask what music made by yourself has to do with the mugen engine outside of including it as part of a fullgame?
#337  November 02, 2016, 08:28:42 pm
  • Thanks and God bless
    • USA
http://mugenguild.com/forum/msg.2301552

3 years later and it looks as if people are still trying to sell off MUGEN stuff, except this time it's not an engine, but a release by one of our own (for 9.99 Euro).
#338  November 02, 2016, 09:18:02 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#339  November 02, 2016, 09:38:05 pm
  • I´m a big fan of...THIS HAND?!
    • Spain
Not only these guys of this forum are breaking the general rules of the Mugen Community, they are also breaking the copyright of Sylvester Stallone(The original creator of Rocky).
Personally it is a shame there are people who dare to take an advantage of the existence of Mugen for selling illegally our stuff.
#340  November 09, 2016, 04:27:21 am
  • Hug Pikachus!
    • USA
You know, I almost forgotten that people are still doing this stuff. I also hoped that people in general have given up on selling MUGEN.

Guess I was wrong on the second point.
Hug the Pikachus!

Hug A Pikachu Today!