YesNoOk

[OHMSBY Thread]: Waddle Dee Updated (02/14/24) (Read 4993104 times)

Started by OHMSBY, August 09, 2020, 05:26:17 am
Share this topic:

Poll

Which Ganondorf would you Prefer?

Ocarina of Time
23 (56.1%)
Tears of the Kingdom
18 (43.9%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Voting closed: October 21, 2023, 06:22:52 am

Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Kirito Released + 8 EXA Updates (09/11/22)
#1101  October 10, 2022, 07:26:46 pm
    • USA
OHMSBY i got a question for you can you do a mazinkaiser char his specials wil be turbo smasher punch rust tornadao gigant missle proton beam fireblaster and his astral finish mazin kaiser will use kaiser nova on low heath but on regular heath he use final kaiser blade.
#1102  October 10, 2022, 07:50:01 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
OHMSBY i got a question for you can you do a mazinkaiser char his specials wil be turbo smasher punch rust tornadao gigant missle proton beam fireblaster and his astral finish mazin kaiser will use kaiser nova on low heath but on regular heath he use final kaiser blade.
Don't demand others to make characters for you.

This is the second time you have done this, do not repeat it again.
#1103  October 10, 2022, 08:04:25 pm
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
I've made a new voice patch, it's Gintoki Sakata voice for your Ragna.
Once I find the time to do so, I'm really gonna need to update the extras section of my site with all the voice patches that have been released overtime like this one.

That reminds me that I still need to finish that Kirby sound pack with the extra jingles & stuff from the other games.
It's mostly done, I've just sort of stalled on it ever since the updates came out, namely because I've been working on Geese.

I've also been kind of thinking about doing one for Iori as well, mainly with extra voice clips from various games (NGBC/XI/MI2, for example).
Mainly the Japanese voices since Joey already did the MI2 English voices.

Also been testing Kirito a little bit, he seems pretty good. Haven't really noticed anything worth of note in terms of bugs or whatever yet.
Re: [OHMSBY Thread]: Akame Released + 4 EXA Updates (10/17/22)
#1104  October 17, 2022, 07:45:29 am
    • USA
    • sites.google.com/view/ohmsby-mugen
Akame has been released.

Spoiler: More Screenshots (click to see content)

Get Akame here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1SkrCjqLKR64WftaI0Lktiuha_SE0OZcs/view?usp=sharing

Also the following characters have received the EXA Updated:
Kokonoe, Isaac, Shantae, and Lambda-11

With that, each and every one of my characters are now up to date with the new system mechanics.

Google Drive link for all exa updated characters (Which is now everyone):
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1p2lbejwkzXsMxxaRDtsQ-YISPxHXsEAi?usp=sharing

Spoiler: Up Next... (click to see content)

Have fun.

#1105  October 17, 2022, 08:33:43 am
  • Doesn't know how to do things but does them anyway
    • USA
I was kinda holding off on mentioning it before the next character was revealed, but now I can say that I've been catching onto a little pattern you've been doing, that being making and releasing 1 character every 3 months that uses a 3D model (for now it's just been Smash characters, but still). I know I'm not really the first one to have noticed this after a while, but I just found it kinda neat. I am curious if this pattern was intentional or something that just kind of happened at some point.
I dunno what to put here for a signature.
Last Edit: October 17, 2022, 08:58:11 am by Solid Snivy
#1106  October 17, 2022, 05:23:39 pm
  • Known as Paulo S
  • Ganbarimasu!
    • Philippines
I just noticed that Kirito's Dual Wielding mode won't remove after getting hit by Training's attacks.
#1107  October 18, 2022, 06:29:03 am
    • USA
I was kinda holding off on mentioning it before the next character was revealed, but now I can say that I've been catching onto a little pattern you've been doing, that being making and releasing 1 character every 3 months that uses a 3D model (for now it's just been Smash characters, but still). I know I'm not really the first one to have noticed this after a while, but I just found it kinda neat. I am curious if this pattern was intentional or something that just kind of happened at some point.

The pattern is 2 characters that are not Blender projects, and then a character that is a Blender project, and the cycle repeats. Though if really get down to it, it's pretty much exactly the same as you described. The Blender projects generally take more time to work on than the rest so I figured 2 non-blender project characters is good amount of a buffer in between. It may change in the future, but I'm sticking to it now.

I just noticed that Kirito's Dual Wielding mode won't remove after getting hit by Training's attacks.

That's because the removal is only triggered by attacks that actually deal damage. This is to prevent just any instance of Kirito going into a hurt state from triggering the removal, such as Bursts and Throw Breaks.

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
#1108  October 18, 2022, 07:08:02 am
    • Brazil
I kinda wish you went with Boyleth instead of Girleth...
#1109  October 18, 2022, 12:30:32 pm
#1110  October 19, 2022, 07:14:25 am
    • USA
#1111  October 19, 2022, 07:50:40 am
    • Brazil
#1112  October 19, 2022, 07:14:44 pm
    • USA
This Akame is /in my opinion/ the definitive Akame in Mugen.

Not sure if I'll main her though because her gameplay has a steep learning curve. Then again, it takes a galaxy brain to play Iaido swordsmen characters like Hibiki, Johnny, and Yuzuriha.
#1113  October 20, 2022, 06:38:11 am
    • USA
I noticed a bit of an issue with Akame.  If you use the counter version of Yukikaze on specific projectiles (Example, Shantae's Fireball, Ichida's Kanji and his chair projectile during "Whoopin', Tatsumi-Style" super), the super hit can create a clone of said character and multiple more clones if you keep using Counter Yukikaze on said projectiles.
Last Edit: October 20, 2022, 06:52:25 am by Brony2.4ever
#1114  October 20, 2022, 10:38:51 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Speaking about Shantae, I actually just noticed that the Invalid message will appear on the last hit if Spark Dance successfully connects when the opponent is in the air. I don't know why is that there as it's impossible for the opponent to recover during her distortion drive.

Also, I found two small system errors that might require updating everyone:
-The Awakening Cut In portrait shares the palfx (Notice it glowed along with the character when performing a dodge after Ultra Burst).
-The Burst Icon Flash will flash red instead of blue if you defeat the opponent without using Ultra Burst or resetting the round while in NOY (I noticed this for a while, but ignored it since it was relatively minor).
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#1115  October 21, 2022, 12:03:24 am
    • Brazil
#1116  October 21, 2022, 04:19:43 am
    • USA
#1117  October 21, 2022, 04:45:13 am
  • I'm 100% Team OHMSBY now.
    • USA
Just to let you know. From Akame to Bowser in alphabetical order, Adachi's folder somehow got copied over to their zip files. You might want to delete them as you will be downloading Adachi's character multiple times. I was wondering why the file size for them got so big suddenly.
I will still do detail and aesthetic feedback for the rest.
#1118  October 21, 2022, 05:13:55 am
    • USA
I have no idea how that happened, but it is fixed now.
#1119  October 21, 2022, 11:36:24 am
    • USA
Hey OHMSBY how have you been? Did you get over your cold, since the last post about it you said you were 80% clear of it? Also how what was the development of Akame like since she is technically your first edit of a custom mugen character(That I'm aware of)? What inspired you to pick her?
"If you take three glasses of water and put food coloring in them, you have many different colors, but it's still the same old water. Make the connection."
#1120  October 21, 2022, 03:18:14 pm
    • Brazil

All fixed. Go ahead and redownload.

I've updated my Kokonoe japanese voice patch for the new EXA update. Here's the link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/jsyz9ufcs2q88er/KokonoeJPN.rar/file

Please let know if there's anything wrong. Enjoy.

Only thing that I've noticed is that sound 3053,1 is missing. Other that that, it's good to go.

Updated. And here I thought I got everything. Anyway, Here's the updated voice link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/tbsfcspr50k8lgp/KokonoeJPNUpdated.rar/file