Started by Bastard Mami, December 13, 2011, 07:38:20 pm
Share this topic:
dealing with bullies
#1  December 13, 2011, 07:38:20 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
Re: dealing with bullies
#2  December 13, 2011, 07:50:31 pm
fuck never got bullied in my life so meh. i always fight back whether i am in the wrong or right.
#3  December 13, 2011, 08:01:30 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
There is something wrong when an adult man punches a children in the face more than 5 times... here in America it's called child abuse, what the hell is wrong with Japanese society this days?
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#4  December 13, 2011, 08:11:40 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
nothing wrong, bullys deserve it.
#5  December 13, 2011, 08:15:35 pm
  • 90's Kawaii
  • :thinking:
    • Guatemala
The kid said 'he didn't remember about any abuse'. Nothing in the article specifically states that he's directly responsible of bullying the man's daughter. He just went apeshit on a kid that might have been completely innocent.
#6  December 13, 2011, 08:23:01 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Hey there is a big difference between Elementary kids and High School kids, i would so beat a bully from a High School if he is bullying one of my kids.
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#7  December 13, 2011, 08:27:33 pm
The kid said 'he didn't remember about any abuse'.
Uh, I don't think he would say anything else no matter what though. In fact it's definitely something he would say if he really was bullying, and something he would not say if he wasn't. When you don't bully someone, you remember.
Nothing in the article specifically states that he's directly responsible of bullying the man's daughter.
It seems to be written as if it's a known fact that he was.
Hey there is a big difference between Elementary kids and High School kids
You're right, elementary kids should know early that some things are just wrong and will get you punished. High school kids just don't care.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 08:33:32 pm by Byakko
#8  December 13, 2011, 08:27:51 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
Hey there is a big difference between Elementary kids and High School kids, i would so beat a bully from a High School if he is bullying one of my kids.

so you'd let an elementary school kid bully the shit out of your kid until the bully grew up and became an even bigger problem and only then you'd stop him/her?

i was bullied by two fuckwads in elementary school and i wished someone would help me back then but i was scared to tell anyone. i still remember them now and i would beat the living shit out of them if i ever saw them again.
#9  December 13, 2011, 08:28:50 pm
  • The Barbarian
  • Most ****able 2013
    • USA
    • Skype - chronostrifeff7h@hotmail.com
The kid said 'he didn't remember about any abuse'. Nothing in the article specifically states that he's directly responsible of bullying the man's daughter. He just went apeshit on a kid that might have been completely innocent.
Yea I was wondering about that too.

Is it possible that the translation is off, so it makes the kid sound innocent? Or is it accurate and the old man just blew up over a seemingly mild statement? If the kid said, "She was never abused." I could see that pissing daddy off. Or if what Byakko said is the case, then hell yes the kid deserved a face full of fist.

As for an adult beating up a kid, I do not have a problem with it if the kid so obviously deserved it. Sometimes that's what kids need to be straightened out. In this case though it doesn't seem really obvious, but it doesn't sound like the kid was hurt too much either.
#10  December 13, 2011, 08:44:54 pm
Putting aside the question whether the kid was a bully or not... The father is called a "hero" for actually defending his daughter. A lot of people would rather the whole story and the bullying swept under the rug and too bad for the girl, ignoring that it could end with a suicide. It's not all that uncommon nowadays.
If I struggled to the end of my determination, to the end of my way of life with my followers, if the result is ruin, then this ruin is inevitable. Grieve. Shed tears. But you cannot regret.
#11  December 13, 2011, 08:45:56 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
pretty much what KOD said. sometimes i wished my father would intervene like that just so i could get those dirtbags to leave me the fuck alone since making people like them learn anything worthwhile is a task that's pretty difficult

and he almost did. ooh he so almost did.
#12  December 13, 2011, 08:48:49 pm
  • DCB | Vato
    • Bolivia
    • www.justnopoint.com/dshiznetz
Its different when a father is protecting his daughter, in your case if he helped you out you would have looked like a gigantic pussy
#13  December 13, 2011, 08:49:58 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
and that mentality is why we'll never progress far as a species. sigh.
#14  December 13, 2011, 08:52:20 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
yyyeah. they can fall back on gender-based stances all they want but it won't matter if they end up with their face caved in
#15  December 13, 2011, 09:03:33 pm
and that mentality is why we'll never progress far as a species. sigh.

so what you blame others for your weakness? well yes you were a kid and maybe you were scared but it isn't an excuse to let them do whatever they want to you. if you can't win against yourself you can't win against anybody.
#16  December 13, 2011, 09:18:59 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
that's very cool talk dude bro
#17  December 13, 2011, 09:26:32 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
so what you blame others for your weakness? well yes you were a kid and maybe you were scared but it isn't an excuse to let them do whatever they want to you. if you can't win against yourself you can't win against anybody.
Not wanting to fight isn't a weakness you know...
#18  December 13, 2011, 09:29:31 pm
  • what a shame
    • Iran
to follow-up on my post, fyi i stopped getting bullied after that since i never let anyone take advantage of me and discouraged any attempts of intimidating me. stop saying macho bullshit about little kids who are not in a proper state of mind when they're bullied and in constant torment when being attacked by retarded kids larger than them.
#19  December 13, 2011, 09:47:17 pm
Not wanting to fight isn't a weakness you know...

not wanting to fight back is not a weakness not able to fight back because you're scared to get beat up is a weakness so what if you get beat up, win or lose to a fight as long as you stood your ground against people who likes to bully you've already won.
#20  December 13, 2011, 10:09:54 pm
Or you could just shut up right now because your rambling has already stopped making sense in the discussion.