YesNoOk

OBSCURE FIGHTIN´GAME chars you´d want to see in Mugen and you have one as a WIP? (Read 76501 times)

Started by Blue Monkey, March 01, 2012, 01:13:39 am
Share this topic:
Re: OBSCURE FIGHTIN´GAME chars you´d want to see in Mugen and you have one as a WIP?
#21  March 01, 2012, 05:14:32 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Axel City and ClayFighter 63/13 (& Sculptor's Cut)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
Re: OBSCURE FIGHTIN´GAME chars you´d want to see in Mugen and you have one as a WIP?
#22  March 01, 2012, 06:17:08 pm
  • Maker of obscurity.
    • http://tetsuwanatom.b1.jcink.com/
I would like to see more Magical Chaser: SoD characters released like Aiko Seeno, but I'll try her myself during the vacations.
More OMK characters would be great like Erika.
-Toshio Tenma
#23  March 01, 2012, 07:15:13 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I've been working on my own version of Crispy from Eternal Champions, even released a public beta in my WIP topic but nobody gives a shit because I'm not copy pasting POTS code and effects into him like I did my older shit so he's probably just gonna sit and rot. 
#24  March 01, 2012, 07:16:54 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
no see it's not cvs2-related so no one cares

i'd like to see that finished tho
#25  March 01, 2012, 07:20:12 pm
I've been working on my own version of Crispy from Eternal Champions, even released a public beta in my WIP topic but nobody gives a shit because I'm not copy pasting POTS code and effects into him like I did my older shit so he's probably just gonna sit and rot.

I CARE!! i didn't saw a character icon on your thread so didn't knew you were handing down a beta, any EC character is welcomed on my book, wilt ry him out in the evening!

@Melvana: 1983parrothead is working on an Andy of Rakuga Kids here is the link of the thread of his projects http://mugenguild.com/forumx/index.php?topic=114484.msg1475782#msg1475782

@立ち絵(たちえ~: I also like a few of MC designs, i dunno why but i like to play as the kenyan character even if his name escapes me right now, and Dragoon Might had beautiful sprites.

a TMNT ARCADE would have been awesome, if only a TF Bebop and Rocksteady..or even better, a Slash had gotten into the game!

@Basara- I also am a big fan of both games and i intend to make Clay Fighter, only that I'm a bit nostalgic on the fist game so i will go from there, searching in the webs for any content that might help.

@ Toshio: What is OMK, is it Cometto related?

Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 07:30:35 pm by Blue Monkey
#26  March 01, 2012, 07:43:46 pm
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
I'd would like to see more chars form games like:

- Alien Challange
- Eye of the Typhoon
- Fight N Jokes
- Fighting Spirit
- Mutant DNA

Also a Xenophage Char would be cool
look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
#27  March 01, 2012, 07:49:52 pm
I'd would like to see more chars form games like:

- Alien Challange
- Eye of the Typhoon
- Fight N Jokes
- Fighting Spirit
- Mutant DNA

Also a Xenophage Char would be cool

woah xenophage, the lumberjack character!...MEAT!!!. haha, have you tried NGI Miopinja from Fight n Jokes?
#28  March 01, 2012, 07:55:51 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Any characters from CAPCOM's  Battle Circuit.
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#29  March 01, 2012, 07:59:19 pm
Hmm more of a  side scroller really but i think Yellow Iris would be a cool addition to a mugen roster
#30  March 01, 2012, 08:07:52 pm
  • Angry Molesting Tree
  • Auf gehts ab gehts 3 Tage wach
    • Germany
    • cenobite53.mugengermany.com/
look at my sprite rips  HERE
look at my TMNT Project HERE
My Contribution to mugen: Stages: 897 | Chars: 8 | Fullgames: 1 | Spritesheets: 85
#31  March 01, 2012, 08:10:08 pm
  • Koi.
    • USA
    • Skype - Wizzy.WhipitWonderful
    • wizzywhipitwonderful.webs.com
Hmm more of a  side scroller really but i think Yellow Iris would be a cool addition to a mugen roster

Well, we can't forget about Cyber Blue; he'd be great since they don't use Captain Commando anymore...
Slow and steady wins the race, but there is a darkness... growing inside of me...

And if you provoke it...

I will slay you all.

Donate Here
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=B92JC32FZ5CME
#32  March 01, 2012, 08:14:59 pm
he HERo type of character never appealed to me to be honest, to me they always have the lamest designs and motifs, I tend to go with villains and off balls so of course i would go for Alien Green but of course the has been converted already. Hehe taking in consideration every comment I'm starting t make a list o candidates of each game i se here
#33  March 01, 2012, 08:45:48 pm
  • Maker of obscurity.
    • http://tetsuwanatom.b1.jcink.com/
@Blue Monkey: Ougon Musou Kyoku.
-Toshio Tenma
#34  March 01, 2012, 11:09:36 pm
  • [E]
    • Mexico
back to the topic at hand.

adult sakura from sakura ganbaru and aoi kusanagi from kof kyo.
#35  March 02, 2012, 03:22:00 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
I ripped some of the Minotaur/Shankar sprites from Mutant Fighters/Death Brade. Still have the incomplete spritesheet somewhere, plus char design notes.
#36  March 02, 2012, 06:30:40 pm
  • i'm a gay trans lady
  • to hell with this site, find me at mffa or w/e
    • USA
    • Skype - MelvanaInChains
    • www.melv.thedailypos.org/
probably not too related to the thread itself but i was toying around with the idea of making a wiki database for this stuff, dunno if wiki's the best way to go about this but it'll have people add entries easier??

also i came up with the name 'underdogs of mugen' or something like that, but yeah, just throwing that out there

and in terms of xenophage....that 'lololol barney sucks' character that's like unplayable would make a hilarious mugen character because of how awful it'll be
Re: OBSCURE FIGHTINGGAME chars you´d want to see in Mugen and you have one as a wii?
#37  March 02, 2012, 07:06:37 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Ttell me which Weapon lord and Blood Storm are your favorites?

I haven't played these games in a long while, but what makes these games interesting is their systems: WeaponLord featured the first Rock/Paper/Scissors weapons clashing system. Swords would literally collide and you would repel backwards if the circumstances were correct.

Blodstorm had that dismemberment of limbs system which was just as strategic as it was hilarious. It wasn't accurate as it should have been, but it was cool none-the-less.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#38  March 02, 2012, 07:47:36 pm
probably not too related to the thread itself but i was toying around with the idea of making a wiki database for this stuff, dunno if wiki's the best way to go about this but it'll have people add entries easier??

also i came up with the name 'underdogs of mugen' or something like that, but yeah, just throwing that out there

and in terms of xenophage....that 'lololol barney sucks' character that's like unplayable would make a hilarious mugen character because of how awful it'll be

Nice idea, since it would help people know what chars from what game have been converted so far and for what version of mugen. if there is any way i can help you to do this let me know!

Re: OBSCURE FIGHTINGGAME chars you´d want to see in Mugen and you have one as a wii?
#39  March 02, 2012, 08:26:14 pm
  • WIP: Tons and tons of IKEMEN stages
Blodstorm had that dismemberment of limbs system which was just as strategic as it was hilarious. It wasn't accurate as it should have been, but it was cool none-the-less.
Bloodstorm wasn't the first one, though. Remember it was Time Killers' secuel. I actually liked that one better- had a ton more personality, like Eternal Champions on gory steroids. :D

Of course, gameplay was horrendous.

THAT I like. A lot. My whole fullgame proj (yeah, whenever I get back to work on it), is actually based on a bootleg pirate NES game... so I guess it fits in there, eh? 8)
#40  March 02, 2012, 08:37:19 pm
it would also be nice to have a resources area in there in case anyone is looking to convert something already ripped or something