YesNoOk

Updates (Read 3163 times)

Started by VictorBrGaming, September 15, 2022, 05:36:24 pm
Share this topic:
Updates
#1  September 15, 2022, 05:36:24 pm
    • Brazil
I came back, I didn't post but now because I needed to rest.

Here's the thing, soon I'll do another update of mugen Street Fighter 3, and also soon I'll update Ultra Street Fighter 4 3d.

I want to ask a question, do you want me to put Abigail in mugen Street Fighter 3 as a "clone" of Hugo?

I'm just trying to do my best
Re: Updates
#2  September 16, 2022, 07:17:28 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#3  September 16, 2022, 07:38:08 am
  • Self-Sufficient Subhuman
  • "I hope you're ready for a beating!"
    • USA
If he has original moves, then he's no longer a clone.

Guy wants to add Abigail in as a clone.
#4  September 16, 2022, 08:59:32 am
  • Gaming Content Creator
  • Nobody Exists
    • Bangladesh
    • aumiokhan@yahoo.com
Sig 1: I am nobody... Neither you... We won't be any matter just after a few years later when we die. Enjoy the happiness and sadness for now.

Sig 2: When someone or, a bunch of people makes fun of you. The total time they invested in making fun of you, is the time they couldn't manage to stay focused on their work or, development. If you care about them, let them know. If you don't, then don't bother. Stay focused on your own business.

Sig 3: You did a mistake and then you simply admit it after realizing your fault. This is one of the coolest things ever you can do in your lifetime.
#5  September 16, 2022, 03:29:02 pm
    • Brazil
So I'm going to discard him from mugen, because the idea was the following, I don't know if you guys know but during the development of Street Fighter 3 Third Strike, if Twelve uses his XCOPY against Hugo, instead of him turning into Hugo he would turn into Abigail, referring to Final Fight because Andores and Abigail had the same sprites, but this was discarded from the game.

The idea of putting Abigail in mugen Street Fighter 3 was that he was just a skin swap from Hugo, having some small differences, like him being slower and heavier than Hugo but stronger and appealing, and being a secret character, and I I wanted to put him in mugen Street Fighter 3 based on this discarded idea, but as no one liked this idea, so I'll discard him then.

Whoever wants to see what Abigail would be like in mugen Street Fighter 3, there's a video here on my channel where I test him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YKFbdrCQ0Q
I also left it for download on the Mugen Archive
Last Edit: September 16, 2022, 03:36:08 pm by VictorBrGaming
#6  September 16, 2022, 03:36:49 pm
    • tehwii@gmail.com
You know what, I honestly like the concept. Heads/color swaps with changed attributes were a fairly common thing back in the arcade days and it doesn't feel so out of place.

IDK why you're bothering with the Archive though, just upload it somewhere where everyone can access it.
#7  September 16, 2022, 04:57:14 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
There's already an Abigail like that in MUGEN, which is a paletteswap of an edited Birdie based on Hugo... who's also a spriteswap

This idea is a legit Abigail instead of a paletteswap as the one I refered of, so yeah, I agree if you make your version of Abigail, also the edit looks great, I wouldn't mind to see him in MUGEN, even if it's a spriteswap of Hugo, so go ahead with him ;) (but as Umezono said, better upload it in anything but MA to get more distribution)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#8  September 17, 2022, 11:39:02 pm
    • Brazil
How about Seth?