YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2494952 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Somebody goofed
#4081  July 20, 2014, 07:04:21 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
...fools...
no,no,no,NO!
none of then are me...
my real image stays anonymous until I'm ready to reveal myself. ya got that?
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#4082  July 20, 2014, 09:02:41 am
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
Nobody cares...
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#4083  July 20, 2014, 09:28:12 am
  • still a shitposter at heart
    • USA
When christans be on thot patrol...

whores need to learn to keep their legs closed.
#4084  July 20, 2014, 08:16:38 pm
    • Brazil
You are kidding, right?
#4085  July 20, 2014, 08:56:20 pm
    • France
    • Skype - elevesimon

"During a time of struggle, K-ON's beautiful story provided the influence needed for me to become an ideal president. I am now a better man."
— Barack Obama, 44th president of the United States
#4086  July 20, 2014, 09:22:01 pm
    • Brazil
No, it makes absolutely no sense. In a game that mixes comics chars and fighting game chars, it would be expected to have a comic or gaming char as a guest. He is a manga/anime character, it looks like a fanboy add.
Also, what to you mean by Z2?
#4087  July 20, 2014, 09:25:21 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
well in my opinion goku fit perfectly in the roster mostly since he kind of have some super power like the dc heroes and in the other he is a martial aartist like the sf char so no problem in my side
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#4088  July 20, 2014, 09:31:00 pm
  • Target Acquired.
    • Ukraine
    • mugencoder.com
No, it makes absolutely no sense. In a game that mixes comics chars and fighting game chars, it would be expected to have a comic or gaming char as a guest. He is a manga/anime character, it looks like a fanboy add.

Not to mention... Guest chars don't have to make perfect sense. In NUNS3, they added Lars from Tekken. That has nothing to do with Naruto and he used guns. The only reason he was added was because the creator liked Tekken. Guests aren't supposed to be from the same universes either... Otherwise it wouldn't be a guest.

Seriously? Z2 is the style of DBZ that Balthazar, Cybaster, Daeron, Iced, and others are making.

-[Все слова это только слова.]-
#4089  July 20, 2014, 09:36:49 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
For me, Goku has been a nice addition in the game. I can't wait to see some Goku Vs. Superman. :)

And i hope to being better than this:
#4090  July 20, 2014, 09:55:05 pm
    • Brazil

Not to mention... Guest chars don't have to make perfect sense. In NUNS3, they added Lars from Tekken. That has nothing to do with Naruto and he used guns. The only reason he was added was because the creator liked Tekken. Guests aren't supposed to be from the same universes either... Otherwise it wouldn't be a guest.

Seriously? Z2 is the style of DBZ that Balthazar, Cybaster, Daeron, Iced, and others are making.
I am aware of the style, but I don't know why was that mentioned. Anyway, Lars did not fit in Naruto and he shouldn't be there as well, it is completely absurd. And, yes, they have to make perfect sense, thats the reason why Lars didn't fit, and Goku doesn't as well.
#4091  July 20, 2014, 10:00:07 pm
  • Smooches
    • USA
    • Skype - Neocide
is it your game? are you spending time on what goes in and what goes out? hmmm no? then you have no say on if it goes in or not. you don't like it. Okay that's your prerogative. To mention why you think it doesn't fit is redundant and not going to change anything. He's a guest, the whole point in being a guest is you're a guest. You don't have to fit in. He's not a secret character, he a guest character.

#4092  July 20, 2014, 10:05:34 pm
I am aware of the style, but I don't know why was that mentioned. Anyway, Lars did not fit in Naruto and he shouldn't be there as well, it is completely absurd. And, yes, they have to make perfect sense, thats the reason why Lars didn't fit, and Goku doesn't as well.
shut the fuck up
#4093  July 20, 2014, 10:14:21 pm
  • Fight
    • Brazil
You are kidding, right?

this is not new, since childhood I see secret characters that come from other games, games that are not part of your universe

list

X-Men Children of the Atom = Akuma
MSH = Anita
MSHvsSF = Norimaro
Injustice Gods among us = Scorpion

At that point of view I'm not against, always existed comparison of Dragon Ball characters with super heroes, this can be an extra spice

DW

#4094  July 20, 2014, 10:22:56 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
To be fair though, the companies that developed said games had rights/owned said chars they added into those game. Hence Namco/Bandai developed that Naruto game, so adding Lars isn't really an issue too much. Along with Capcom developing those Marvel games which led into the MvC series. Looking at it from a company stand point, DC and Capcom, Goku kinda does stick out. Though, of course he's free to add whomever he wants. I'm sure overall it's a welcomed addition. The game has that nice retro 16-bit feel to it. Good luck with everything.
#4095  July 20, 2014, 11:23:33 pm
    • Brazil
#4096  July 20, 2014, 11:36:31 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Fuck you.
Cut this shit out, you're being incredibly rude and disruptive to the OP. If they want to put Goku in their game then that is their right. You can disagree but you've gone far beyond the reasonable limit towards suggesting they not put Goku in the game. Anything else is over the line. Drop the subject, now. This topic isn't about you.
#4097  July 20, 2014, 11:40:56 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Fuck you.

Heeey, calm down here amigo! That's really rude!

I understand your opinion ok, but don't being like that. ZVitor working hard on that project, so it's only the decision of HIM who character will be or not to be in the game.
#4098  July 20, 2014, 11:45:26 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
#4099  July 20, 2014, 11:45:56 pm
#4100  July 20, 2014, 11:48:33 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
    • Brazil
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
zvitor is also brazilian i don't think the joke works

hehe, you're right. Since for me doesn't really care about that shitty Brazilian team. I expected this fiasco.