YesNoOk

Confused on why I'm in the shit thread after I kept threatening to shit (Read 2418156 times)

Started by Do not even ask, October 28, 2012, 10:37:23 am
Share this topic:
Re: Somebody goofed
#3181  December 21, 2013, 10:21:02 pm
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
Chilling
#3182  December 21, 2013, 10:21:39 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
and it's not fair for creators, who can code and sprite  a char/make nice animated stages/ SP, have the same status of users who can't...
It doesn't make those users better than any others, it just gives them a purple star and an unlimited inbox. It doesn't make them special, it's not a status item or anything. It's really only still here to give incentive towards people to make things.
Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 11:01:30 pm by Jmorphman
#3183  December 21, 2013, 11:01:39 pm
    • USA
Apparently u had been dreaming lately, and then u woke up to see that you believe in a lie..... You dont have big e dick, your edick is small,and your childish rage reaction was very laughable, in the beggining i think i was talking to some 12 years kid or something, i didn't care ... then  i see your blog and your face and realize that u aren't a kid but a guy around 25/30 years, it amused me...
I completely missed this, whoops.

You remember why you were banned, right? For shit exactly like this? Why would you come back to post the same exact shit? You keep talking about thinking people are children, how's about you take a time out and learn some goddamn manners?

and by time out I mean ban, because that's about to happen unless you stop acting like a damn fool.
Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 11:07:08 pm by Jmorphman
#3184  December 21, 2013, 11:02:45 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
Damn son
#3185  December 21, 2013, 11:22:45 pm
I'm no one to judge why or who u guys make contributor but i think nowadays everybody can easily get it, and that's not ok in a creator point of view i think.
2005 called, they want their horseshit elitism back
#3186  December 21, 2013, 11:42:13 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
Nah I wouldn't say it's not fair, I don't like the idea of having separate classes and whatnot. I just liked it when it was a bit harder to earn the star, you felt nice when you actually got it because your work paid off. Even the portrait guys like the ones in the NoZ portrait threads took a while for them to even be acknowledged.

How can I put it, I like the idea of not being strict and not having a voting system but it would be nice if some got more contributions before they got it, I remember some old creators did a lot of things but never got it because their work didn't appeal to Orochi Gill. =/

That right there. While I unknowingly got my contributor star for updating BrokenMugen with Two4Teezee (I wasn't expecting it), it did take a while for Hephaistos and MugenNoobin to earn their stars. While portrait work is very obscure and part of a minority, it took much longer than normal. Or maybe people just started to notice.

Anyway, I do agree with Lithium. While Titiln is correct to an extent (He always makes good points in my opinion... I just find him kinda angry most of the time ;D ) and Jmorphman also hit the nail on the head, I still feel that purple stars are handed out a little too loosely.

But then again, everyone does agree to this stuff in the Contributor thread. I am now sounding like I'm conversing with myself. :pwn:
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#3187  December 21, 2013, 11:49:57 pm
    • USA
The next day, Saikoro attempts to go to MUGEN Guild, but keeps getting "site doesn't exist" errors. He searches around, trying to figure out what's going on, but there's no reference to anything called "MUGEN Guild" anywhere on the internet. In fact, no one has heard of MUGEN at all. Because it never existed. None of this did.

It was all in Saikoro's head. He had always been talking to himself.
#3188  December 21, 2013, 11:50:26 pm
#3189  December 21, 2013, 11:53:53 pm
it's better to have lower standards for a thing that is essentially meaningless other than making your name harder to read and giving you a purple star than to be more selective about it
#3190  December 21, 2013, 11:54:24 pm
    • Portugal
You remember why you were banned, right? For shit exactly like this? Why would you come back to post the same exact shit? You keep talking about thinking people are children, how's about you take a time out and learn some goddamn manners?

and by time out I mean ban, because that's about to happen unless you stop acting like a damn fool.

You're Right! I'm sorry for bringing this shit up again. It's past me now!

#3191  December 21, 2013, 11:55:58 pm
    • USA
it's better to have lower standards for a thing that is essentially meaningless other than making your name harder to read and giving you a purple star than to be more selective about it

Oh yeah, that reminds me, I really need to ask Val for hosting again once I finish a super secret mugen project, just to make my name even more unreadable.
#3192  December 21, 2013, 11:57:14 pm
can't the color for contributors be changed to a much darker purple (also much darker blue for gmods, etc)
#3193  December 21, 2013, 11:59:14 pm
  • (´ー`)ノ
@Nitr-Athena guy: Eh I wouldn't say standards, you just had to appeal to get it, which I hated because I would nominate someone who would post releases a lot but Gill would say "his stages are ugly, nope -1" and he pretty much had the final say. That's all I think that should matter, desire to contribute and desire to keep on making things, something to show that the person has worked for it and is willing to still give back.

http://prntscr.com/2cywq5
-_-
#3194  December 21, 2013, 11:59:50 pm
  • 日本は素晴らしい国です。
#3195  December 22, 2013, 12:06:05 am
    • USA
Could we also make them bold? Or would that look bad, I dunno anything about graphic design and shit.
#3196  December 22, 2013, 12:06:53 am
    • Portugal
@Jmorphman i can't post in the warningsv2 thread to say  this , i'm not ban evading.
#3197  December 22, 2013, 12:07:09 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Maybe an underline?
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#3198  December 22, 2013, 12:08:06 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
post the actual colour numbers you want.

How about us Portrait Contributors get an obscure Purple?? Eh!? ;D

While I am kidding here, the idea of having different colored stars for contributing different things, like stages versus characters per se, would be interesting. ExShadow would immediately get the "Awesome Purple" star. Like a fucking purple heart colored star.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#3199  December 22, 2013, 12:10:02 am
    • USA
#3200  December 22, 2013, 12:16:33 am
    • Portugal