• USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
Re: Divine W.I.P.'s
#342  January 09, 2013, 05:03:45 am
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@NessTheAvatar
He'll have the same FX as the rest of my chars. No need to break consistency, along with nothing wrong with CFJ hi-res hitsparks. I have to scrounge up some FX for Skullo Ball, Skullo Energy, and Super Skullo Energy though... :-\ Also, thanks for the support. Although, that's probably the "Winmugen" talking through you. :P

Well you know  ::) ... haha

If you can give me an example of said effects I might be able to drumb something up for you, and I'll start hunting down stuff for the hyper portrait for you brotha', let me know when the Palette template is up, I really want to contribute this time, all my palettes for you previous works are on file at my home, but there's no real need of you updating them just to feature my palettes when I could do them as a stand alone release you know?  I played SFEX and it's variants once or twice in my life time, but I'll do what I can to help!
#343  January 09, 2013, 05:06:07 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
For Skullo Ball u could actually use CvS Benimaru FX (the ball to be more precise) if you´re filling lazy
Chilling

DW

#344  January 09, 2013, 06:37:58 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
They're custom, they're not from CFJ :P

Ah, my bad then. I remember someone telling me, or either saying that PotS' FX were hires CFJ FX. *shrugs* Oh well.

If you can give me an example of said effects I might be able to drumb something up for you, and I'll start hunting down stuff for the hyper portrait for you brotha', let me know when the Palette template is up, I really want to contribute this time, all my palettes for you previous works are on file at my home, but there's no real need of you updating them just to feature my palettes when I could do them as a stand alone release you know?  I played SFEX and it's variants once or twice in my life time, but I'll do what I can to help!

You can look up a showcase of Skullo's moves on YT. Or, you can get DEMAN's Skullo. Which, I may use said FX from his. Though, I may have to get them hires'd. If it looks cool. As for pals, yeah for already released chars of mine, you could just release them seperately. I appreciate the assistance all the same. :) Still taking pals for Skullo though, so, knock yourself out lol. And already got a Lv3 pic for him. Froz made one for me and you can see it a few pages back. Appreciate the notion though.

For Skullo Ball u could actually use CvS Benimaru FX (the ball to be more precise) if you´re filling lazy

Honestly, I'd rather not recycle FX from other chars like this. If I have no other alternative, then I will. But, I'd rather get some stuff more tailored to Skullo himself.

DW

#345  January 28, 2013, 07:17:08 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Well, if you don't hear from me for a extended period of time... It's usually means I'm busy coding and all. Usually... :P In this case, I have been working. The least I could do though is give an update. So, here it beez...

Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

All system abilities and required stuff is done. All normals, unique attacks, and grabs are done as well. All that's left is specials and supers. I have no guaranteed release date... But, I'd say it's save to expect him some time in February. No later than March for sure.   
#346  January 28, 2013, 07:38:05 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Awesome news :D
And about him, I got something for you ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#347  January 28, 2013, 09:23:42 pm
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
Looking amazing, and Basara I've been working a lot of hours and getting ready to move, I haven't forgot about my edits to your works to send you!
#348  January 28, 2013, 10:21:54 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
I have been following this character since sean started working on his sprites, there is no doubt that knowing your coding experience this is gonna be an amazing character, keep up the good work divine looks amazing so far.
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?

DW

#349  January 28, 2013, 10:45:35 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net

Thanks. :) That reminds me, I gotta round up everyone's pal contributions in this thread... Haven't gotten around to it yet. :P Better get to it.

I have been following this character since sean started working on his sprites, there is no doubt that knowing your coding experience this is gonna be an amazing character, keep up the good work divine looks amazing so far.

Thanks for the support. :)
#350  January 28, 2013, 11:00:10 pm
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA

Thanks. :) That reminds me, I gotta round up everyone's pal contributions in this thread... Haven't gotten around to it yet. :P Better get to it.

Thanks for the support. :)

I must've missted the template ... mind posting it again?

DW

#351  January 28, 2013, 11:08:48 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
#352  January 28, 2013, 11:13:15 pm
  • Nostalgic Addic
  • Working...
    • USA
Thank you sir, I'll see what I can whip up for you!

DW

#353  January 28, 2013, 11:18:03 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
 No problem, sir. And thanks for the contribution. I just rounded up all the pals here... 18 of them! :pwnonk: I didn't realize there were so many lol. I'll be including them all though, no problem. Thanks to every who helped out with pals. :)

DW

#354  January 30, 2013, 04:05:00 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Basara, the pals you made have his colors mapped wrong, according to his pal scheme. His colors should be on the bottom two rows of the grid. Not the top two. IDK how to fix this myself, cuz like I said, I suck at pals. :P Though, maybe you can reconfigure them and put them back up.

2OS

#355  January 30, 2013, 06:01:38 pm
  • 608 Wannabe
  • Ich schicke dich zur HOELLE!! STIRB DU FEIGLING!!
    • Egypt
stupid photoshop.

ff3 > advanced palette editor > select all colors > exchange position of selected colors

DW

#356  February 02, 2013, 01:24:02 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
^I did this.... But the pal looks broken/messed up when I did. :-\
#357  February 03, 2013, 12:39:07 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
I know the problem: I made them in Paint Shop Pro (colours up) instead in Photoshop (colours down). I'll remake them in PS and I'll send you later ;)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X

DW

#358  February 27, 2013, 02:05:13 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Well...it's that time again... Time to have a seat with good ol' DW and get the info on what's going on. Here goes...

Q: How far along is Skullomania, DW?
A: Very close to a release. All moves have been coded save for Super Skullo Energy. Here's some pics...
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Once I finish SSE, I'll send him out for his last round of beta testing, then he'll be released. You can expect him in the first week of March.

Q: Will you be done making char/going on a extended hiatus after Skullo's release?
A: I was...but, I sorta changed my mind about that. There's been a few projects that have peaked my interest. Regardless of this though, I do plan on it when/if I reach 10 chars(Skullo will be my 7th). It may come before I reach 10 chars...but I won't exceed 10 chars most definitely. :P

Q: Great news! So, who's next then? Is it Strider?!
A: Meh... No... Sorry, but Strider is not a project I want to come into right after Skullo. Mai and Skullo have been the most challenging chars I coded to date. And I know without a doubt, Strider will fit into that genre with me as well. I just don't have it in me currently to code all of Stirider's helpers, slash fx, adaptation to a CvS-ish feel, etc. Strider may be that number 10 char before I take a much deserved break from coding/char creation. I'm looking to get into an much easier project. To come down off all the effort with Skullo.

Q: If not Strider, then who...?
A: Well... that's sorta to be determined. I can tell you this though, a project I have definitely taken is Aska from TMNT: TF. With her sprites converted to CvS by Dampir+Nedflandeurse. I'll be working with the two of them and we have already been discussing plans for her and what not. With the two of them working together on her custom CvS spriteset, it's going to be beautiful. I've seen some samples, I'm sure the two of them wouldn't mind me putting them up for the public to see...

I know that Aska technically has nothing to do with TMNT, aside from being in that game, created specifically for that game by Konami. Regardless, it gives me an excuse to work/collaborate with one of my fave creators, Dcat. I'd very much like to implement some special intros against his TMNTs. Not only that, but I'm simply blown away at just how well the sprites are turning out. She's also a much more simple char, if her sprites were done now, I'd already be working on her. This is something that will be down the road, but definitely a project I'm taking on.

I honestly don't know who I'll be working on next though... The chars I'd like to work on, don't have complete sprite sets... While I'm just not feeling Strider right now... :-\ In terms of coding him. He is one of my fave chars though, so, his spot is more or less assured. As for who's immediately next...I'm still in the market for a project.

Q: What else do you have planned/are you up to?
A: I keep forgetting to add in Sagat's special intros... :P I need to get around to that. I probably won't be implementing the EaglexSagat one, because of extra stuff I'm not really willing to do... We'll see though. I also plan on updating Poison with Riccochet's refined CFAS spriteset of her. Along with changing her hitsparks to use the same ones as Mr. Infinite's Cloud maybe...? I like how he made the slash hitsparks have different color tones, based on normal/special/super moves like CvS does. I'll keep that in mind for Strider as well.

So yeah... That's what's up this time around with me. Even though I say I'm not going on a hiatus after Skullo... I really don't have any chars in mind to start on right after him. Which is what I usually do, to stay in a rhythm with projects. All the other chars I put up in that poll, have pretty much been dropped. Save for Psylocke and Juli. Maybe I'll look into one of them...
#359  February 27, 2013, 04:15:34 pm
    • USA
    • Skype - dainfinite
    • infiniteff.forumotion.com/
Hey Divinewolf, those Supers on SKullo look really COOL, also I can't wait to see what you do with Aska/Strider. :2thumbsup:
#360  February 27, 2013, 08:42:16 pm
  • T.G. "Thunder God" Xenomic
    • USA
    • Skype - shinxenomic@hotmail.com
    • http://network.mugenguild.com/xenomic/
Oooooh Aska~ This could turn out pretty neato!