Divine WIPs (Read 759167 times)

Started by DW, May 15, 2012, 03:45:05 am
Share this topic:

DW

Re: Divine W.I.P.'s
#201  November 28, 2012, 05:15:11 am
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
LOL! You people kill me with the... "Poison's GOTTA be female! She just gotta be!"

It's alright if you were/still are attracted to her. First you didn't know. And now that you do know, it kinda kills the attraction, but you can't help but still be attracted. :P It's like that for all fans of her that are attracted to her. Myself included.

Posted: November 28, 2012, 05:26:50 am
Poison IS a girl. She may still have a dick but she's still a woman.

:stare:
I'm sorry sir... But having a penis, a woman does not make. That just kills the attraction to her more and more lol. That's why people argue about it up and down. I remember seeing a top 10 thingy for sexiest dressed VG girls on ScrewAttack a long while back. Mai won it btw. :smitten: I found it funny though... You know how they set up the stipulations for the nominations when choosing. One of those stipulations was no furries, and they put emphasis on this by purposely pointing out Felicia and Morrigan.

Though transexual were fair game I guess. Cause Poison was in it and she was pretty high(Number 3 I think?). Just found that interesting.
Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 05:28:32 am by DivineWolf
#202  November 28, 2012, 05:28:53 am
  • tired
    • Skype - Istillhasnoname
Just look at Poison's outfit. Of course it's sexy.
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#203  November 28, 2012, 05:40:28 am
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
#204  November 28, 2012, 05:52:32 am
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/CoztheSexyBeast666
I can see where you're coming from, but I refuse to believe that Divine's chars are bland and uninspired. I can see why you'd think that, but I think the removal of custom combo (THANK GOD) and other changes to the system makes his characters different enough to not be classified as PotS clones. In closing, I ask you just one question: have you ever played Divine's characters?
I stand by what I said that's how I feel about them. Also, I didn't compare him to PotS and nor did I say anything about PotS, so bringing up PotS is irrelevant. To answer your question, I actually have played with DivineWolf's character and I'm the one that told Homer and a few people about how bootleg the pushblocking is on his characters.

And DivineWolf, I see everything has been cleared up now. Just to let you know though, I won't apologize for lashing out at you like I did, but now I'm glad you know why saying things like "If you don't like it, then don't try it" or anything related to that is a terrible thing to say.
No
#205  November 28, 2012, 05:54:33 am
  • tired
I brought up PotS because of the "uninspired" remark. It's that simple; I thought it was obvious. Now can we get back to arguing about Poison?
Is finding MUGEN to be more enjoyable to play when you're not wearing clothes an underrated opinion?
#206  November 28, 2012, 07:04:18 am
    • USA
Just to let you know though, I won't apologize for lashing out at you like I did
No one was asking you to.

But you should try to be less of a dick about it. And you should stop being so confrontational like your earlier post.
#207  November 28, 2012, 08:20:34 am
  • I'm just a Moo
    • USA
    • www.youtube.com/user/CoztheSexyBeast666
I know nobody asked me to apologize and I acknowledge I was being a dick with what I posted, but it's better to be honest about it.

The first post I posted in this thread has served its purpose as expected and now we can move things along. :P
No
#208  November 28, 2012, 08:51:03 am
  • The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
    • USA
    • www.facebook.com/truemicah
#209  November 28, 2012, 09:07:18 am
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
NO. Get back to talking about Divine's WIPs. No need to derail threads for no reason.
#210  November 28, 2012, 09:14:01 am
  • I'll do it myself.
    • France
    • Skype - djoulianne
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/hosted.html
yes: who gives a fuck if Poison is in fact a she-trout? everytime this thread pops up and i think there are updates going on.
 :doom:
#211  November 28, 2012, 09:26:05 am
  • Master Relic Tech
  • Screenpack Maker EX
Same here, drop the dumb stuff and get back to the wips.
#212  November 28, 2012, 12:56:05 pm
  • Karate ni senshi nashi
    • Brazil
    • www.youtube.com/user/karate867
Hey DivineWolf, i`m very curious and loking foward about your Sagat!!! Can you post some screenshots???
#213  November 28, 2012, 01:39:47 pm
  • "OHHH YES!"
    • Canada
I forgot one last thing about Kung Fu Man. If you're gonna swap dem normals you'd best change the frame data on them. Right now his HP has less recovery time than his MP, same with the crouching equivalents. I'm done in here now, I'm pretty sure enough people want my presence in this thread to be annulled, so I'll head out.

But are there truly grown men in this world?!
#214  November 28, 2012, 01:47:11 pm
    • USA
#215  November 28, 2012, 02:48:12 pm
    • USA
Meh... The thing is though, that this was a "reverse" poll... That means Rock's actually winning. ;) As for Juli... I'd like to... But, IDK. I really don't see myself going on to much further... I've actually already made more chars then I thought I ever would lol. The squad seems to keep increasing as well. Sagat will be my 6th char...? Yeah... I'd say I'm reaching the end of my rope soon. We'll see though. I have a few more left in me before I fall out.
Hm. Interesting. Well alright then. Either way, I wish you the best of luck with all of your projects nonetheless....~
#216  November 28, 2012, 10:40:39 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Is it wrong to think something, when you know the truth? Yeah, kinda... :P Because you're being willingly ignorant. Is it wrong to wish/want her to be a girl? No. Because you're not willing pulling a "veil" over your eyes about "her" sex. ;)
People, think about this: Roxy is a colorswap of Poison, but actually she IS a girl :P

As the other guys here, waiting for your Sagat, good to know also will have the double intro with my Adon :D

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#217  November 28, 2012, 10:43:13 pm
  • ↑←↑
  • Dream-Colored Chaser
    • Bosnia and Herzegovina
Poison is a shemale,so shes just 99% girl,and a long fat 1% beetwen her legs.

DW

#218  November 28, 2012, 11:05:31 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Well, Poison aside, let's get back to business...

Hm. Interesting. Well alright then. Either way, I wish you the best of luck with all of your projects nonetheless....~

I'm just kidding about the "reverse" poll thing. Just wanted to see what people's reaction to that would be. And thanks.

Hey DivineWolf, i`m very curious and loking foward about your Sagat!!! Can you post some screenshots???

Sure, I'll put some up in a bit.

I forgot one last thing about Kung Fu Man. If you're gonna swap dem normals you'd best change the frame data on them. Right now his HP has less recovery time than his MP, same with the crouching equivalents. I'm done in here now, I'm pretty sure enough people want my presence in this thread to be annulled, so I'll head out.

I did add some ticks to the frames, though I guess not enough. Perhaps cuting a tick or 2 down for the MPs while adding a tick or 2 for the HPs. Will do. As for the last bit, I already said I'm not mad/upset about anything that transpired. If that's the way you feel, I'm sorry to hear that.

People, think about this: Roxy is a colorswap of Poison, but actually she IS a girl :P

Nope. :P Refer to TrueMicah's link about Poison/Roxy(mainly Poison though). They're both NewHa*cough* transexuals. I saw that vid long ago.

I'll see what I can do... When you finish Rose that is... ;)

Poison is a shemale,so shes just 99% girl,and a long fat 1% beetwen her legs.

:stare:

Anyway... I've decided to strike out Adv Guard from all my chars. It is a buggy version of it anyway. I'll update them sometime soon. Along with tweaking the those frames for KFM. I'll probably add something else in the future, like Counter Movement, maybe. I was also thinking possibly some time down the road of adding a Mega Crush function like from TVC. I'm kinda at cross with it though, because it may be sorta cheap... However, I also see it as a good way of breaking free from cheap and/or broken chars who have infinites. The requirements for it would be 2000 power, 200 life drain, and your current(match) life value must be above 250 in order to perform it. I think that balances it out pretty well. Though, I don't mind hearing opinions on it.
#219  November 29, 2012, 12:58:54 am
  • tired
I think that counter movement combined with zero counter is kind of redundant in a sense; they both involve spending a meter to get out of a combo.
#220  November 29, 2012, 01:00:13 am
    • USA
I think that counter movement combined with zero counter is kind of redundant in a sense; they both involve spending a meter to get out of a combo.
KOF has (essentially) both, and they're used in different situations.