YesNoOk

Divine WIPs (Read 759326 times)

Started by DW, May 15, 2012, 03:45:05 am
Share this topic:
Re: Divine W.I.P.'s
#561  May 26, 2013, 06:45:51 am
  • Staying Alive
    • Panama
^ Just to see how the aura changes with other colors, will use that template with the new aura anyway.
Chilling
#562  May 29, 2013, 02:18:45 am
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/
I was not happy with how the effects looked on the dark skin fire hair palette, so I redid them.

#563  May 29, 2013, 05:45:46 am
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000

The effects and such are supposed to be red,but I'm not all too good at doing effects x.x;
#564  May 29, 2013, 06:31:05 pm
    • Brazil
Now, make the sacrifice of answering my question: Are you working on Juli?

DW

#565  May 29, 2013, 07:16:23 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I told you to refer to my WIP thread, as it should be apparent who I'm working on. If you couldn't tell by the screenshots and posts I've put up, along with all the pals of said char being contributed here. By "education"(lol whut?) it should be obvious that I'm working on Psylocke. Though, if you need me to tell you, I will. I'm working on Psylocke. Not Juli. Psylocke. Please don't PM me unless it's something important that needs to be brought to my attention.
#566  May 29, 2013, 07:46:34 pm
    • Brazil
Clearly you did not understand my question, so I'll try to be more specific: Does Juli's shadow in your signature means that you intend to work on her some day?

DW

#567  May 29, 2013, 07:57:20 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I understand just fine sir. I answered what you asked me. You didn't ask me will I be working on Juli, you ask am(are) I working on Juli. Present tense. Presently I'm working on Psylocke, so, that was the answer that no I am not currently working on Juli, rather Psylocke. Now that you've asked will I be working on Juli in a possible future... The answer to that isn't set in stone. Juli is actually long overdue from me, but, there's a lot going on right now. I honestly don't know what I'm going to be doing if anything at all.
#568  May 29, 2013, 08:07:19 pm
    • Brazil
Well, I don't think I need any english class here, but like is said where I live: "For the ones who understand well, only half a word is needed." So I would expect you to understand about Juli being or becoming a wip.

DW

#569  May 29, 2013, 08:13:43 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Just like I didn't need a pointless PM asking me what I'm working on. Yet, I still gave you the courtesy of responding to it. Nor do I need to hear any quotes from where you live. I answered you questions now. So, good day to you sir. There's nothing else that needs to be said.
#570  May 29, 2013, 08:16:18 pm
    • USA
    • YouTube.com/MugenX000
Well, I don't think I need any english class here, but like is said where I live: "For the ones who understand well, only half a word is needed." So I would expect you to understand about Juli being or becoming a wip.

In all honesty,you're coming off as awfully rude..There isn't any need for any of that.
#571  May 29, 2013, 08:28:18 pm
    • Brazil

In all honesty,you're coming off as awfully rude..There isn't any need for any of that.

No I'm not being rude. I asked a question, and he replies as if he didn't know what I mean. I only replied at the same level.
#572  May 29, 2013, 08:36:38 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Dear Macaulyn,

He didn't understand your question because you didn't formulate it properly. "Are you rich ?" and "are you planning on becoming rich?" don't mean the same thing you know. Present and past tense are two different things. I suggest you go take some English classes in order to improve a little.

Also, while you're at it, go take some courtesy classes.
Now, make the sacrifice of answering my question: Are you working on Juli?
This is being rude. You should already be greatful he ackowledged your existence and answered your question. Twice.
Now, make the sacrifice of not answering this post and shut up. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,
Cybaster
#573  May 29, 2013, 09:26:02 pm
    • Brazil
Sorry, I did formulate my question well enough for anyone to understand. I asked if he was working on Juli. If he was going to work on her, what cost him to say "no, I'm working on Psylocke", but he answered something like "If you couldn't tell by the screenshots and posts I've put up, along with all the pals of said char being contributed here." and "I'm working on Psylocke. Not Juli. Psylocke."

I suggest you go take some English classes in order to improve a little.
No, thanks.

Now, make the sacrifice of not answering this post and shut up. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely yours,
Cybaster
No, thanks, again. I PM'd him, because I didn't know about an existance of a WIP thread from him, so I don't think its much sacrifice to say that he wasn't working in Juli, but in Psylocke and then say "please do not PM me to ask about wips, go to my WIP thread." I cannot guess what people want to receive or not in a PM. Sorry, you say I'm rude, I only answer with rudeness to those that are rude with me.
#574  May 29, 2013, 09:31:56 pm
  • Vae Victus!
    • USA
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/lord-kains-small-portraits-140580.0.html
"Given the choice; whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw a better throw against one's destiny... what was a king to do?
#575  May 29, 2013, 09:37:58 pm
  • ???
    • UK
    • Skype - koopakootmugen
@Macaulyn There's no need to stalk anybody with pms. If you have a question. Just ask it clearly. It will be easier to answer that way.
#576  May 29, 2013, 10:03:18 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
He has a shadow of Juli in his signature next to his other characters.  Holy shit, it doesn't take a rocket scientist or a college education to figure out that he intends to make her.  I don't understand how this could have possibly eluded you.

DW

#577  May 29, 2013, 10:13:19 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
Whut up with a pal, MC2? I like you pals mang. You've never given me one for one of my chars though... :'( C'mon, you know you want to make one for Psylocke... :3
#578  May 29, 2013, 10:33:35 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
I'm really glad you like my work, but Psylocke seems like a pretty FX intensive character and changing FX colors isn't my style.  I don't think I could do her justice, but if you really want me to I'll do it.
#579  May 29, 2013, 10:37:12 pm
    • USA
    • stacksmash.kontek.net/

DW

#580  May 29, 2013, 10:46:50 pm
    • USA
    • www.trinitymugen.net
I'm really glad you like my work, but Psylocke seems like a pretty FX intensive character and changing FX colors isn't my style.  I don't think I could do her justice, but if you really want me to I'll do it.

You don't have to change her FX colors. Most just like to, because it blends with her outfit colors that they made for the pal. Though, her default pink/purple FX would be fine with any pal imo. If you're not happy with it, then I understand. Though, I would like one pal from you regardless. I don't think the FX is going to take anything away from what you produce.