JOE (Read 106861 times)

Started by JustNoPoint, June 12, 2014, 05:51:19 pm
Re: JOE
#101  August 15, 2014, 11:36:01 am
  • Deliverater
  • Who's that guy? A-L-T-L-Y
    • USA
    • www.mugenguild.com/seanaltly
Not to pile it on, but my dad died tonight. Over two years ago he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, but it was still rough. He told me to "shine" just before he died. I'm not in a great place right now.

Download Last Bout now!
#102  August 15, 2014, 12:00:02 pm
:(
That's sad.
#103  August 15, 2014, 12:06:25 pm
  • Holy BRAP
    • UK
Not to pile it on, but my dad died tonight. Over two years ago he was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer, but it was still rough. He told me to "shine" just before he died. I'm not in a great place right now.
That's honestly the sweetest thing a parent could say before they pass on, I hope your father will rest in peace and that you and your family will be alright.

#104  August 15, 2014, 12:17:01 pm
    • Zimbabwe
    • hephaistos1.wix.com/mugen-palace
Sean Altly...
I wish you the strengh. Stay strong, man.
My prayers are for you and your father.
#105  August 15, 2014, 12:25:26 pm
  • Objection! Sustained!
    • Russia
    • mitia.pogorelov1@yandex.ru

Shit, man!
Are you not cursed?
Yesterday you broke your hand, today you lost your dad...
Well, be strong!
#106  August 15, 2014, 03:42:06 pm
  • Give me Tea, or Cake!
The passing of a parent is never easy.  I lost my father to cancer 3 years ago, it still feels like yesterday.  Just take each day as it comes and focus on all of those great memories you have.  My best wishes to you and your loved ones at this time.
#107  August 15, 2014, 04:18:23 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
damn that suck good luck for your hand and may your father rest in peace
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#108  August 15, 2014, 04:29:06 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Lost my father in 2001 to cancer as well. I feel your pain. Am truly sorry for your loss. If you need to talk at any time about any thing I'll be available.
#109  August 15, 2014, 05:03:03 pm
Man... :disappointed:

That just sucks, I don't know what else to say
#110  August 15, 2014, 06:23:48 pm
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
I'm sorry to read that. Take your time, Sean.

If you need to talk, I'm here.
I swear there was something cool here!!
#111  August 15, 2014, 06:40:06 pm
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html

While I never post much in your WIP threads/Releases, I love your stuff and think your talents are amazing. With that said, I genuinely hope everything will be OK for you in this rough time. I wish you the best. Do what you must man. :(
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#112  August 15, 2014, 07:32:07 pm
  • The Lord of Vampire
  • Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20

That's really sad! :(

All my prayer for you and your family Sean! Be strong!
#113  August 15, 2014, 08:07:09 pm
  • Emotionally and Mentally Exhausted
  • Heheh, so that's the deal!
    • USA
    • nigelbkny@gmail.com
    • Skype - nega_ridley75

Oh man... I really feel bad for you homie. I hope you get well, things may seem difficult for you but I hope you can get through with your problems.
#114  August 16, 2014, 10:34:46 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
Thanks for the support everyone. It's been a tough week. On top of all of it, the shitty place I work at offers no grievance pay of any kind. I used to work at a hotel, spending the day making beds and vacuuming and cleaning up really disgusting messes, and even they gave me three days grievance pay when my grandfather died. Plus, with my hand in the shape it's in, I can't even take a commission to make up for it. It's kind of the last straw for me as far as motivation goes to get a new job.

Anyway, didn't mean to derail this thread so much, just wanted to let you guys know I appreciate it. Hopefully this hand heals quickly so I can get back to doing this to get my mind off of things.

Download Last Bout now!
#115  August 19, 2014, 11:04:12 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
Thanks for the support everyone. It's been a tough week. On top of all of it, the shitty place I work at offers no grievance pay of any kind. I used to work at a hotel, spending the day making beds and vacuuming and cleaning up really disgusting messes, and even they gave me three days grievance pay when my grandfather died. Plus, with my hand in the shape it's in, I can't even take a commission to make up for it. It's kind of the last straw for me as far as motivation goes to get a new job.

Anyway, didn't mean to derail this thread so much, just wanted to let you guys know I appreciate it. Hopefully this hand heals quickly so I can get back to doing this to get my mind off of things.

Man are you serious? For real, those motherfuckers are wack. I'm not even sure what kind of animals their mothers eloped with, and I for one don't wanna know.
Anyways, my condolences to you and your family, and best of luck to you in life, pal.
This is a generic forum signature.
#116  August 20, 2014, 01:24:22 am
    • https://sites.google.com/site/mgmurrow/
Sorry for your loss, You and your family are in my prayers

MGMURROW
#117  August 22, 2014, 08:45:28 pm
    • Brazil
    • anothermkfan@gmail.com
My Little Contribution, did this one yesterday at night but didn't had time to post

from this pic

9mb

#118  August 23, 2014, 07:08:26 pm
.............cool
I am Chinese!打倒一切洋奴,慕洋犬和港台毒!
#119  September 01, 2014, 08:10:44 pm
  • Deliverater
    • USA
My hand is feeling much better. The wrist was definitely sprained but I think my hand was just deeply bruised. It's still tender but I resumed spriting a couple of nights ago and it feels fine, especially if I wear a brace. I knocked out the commission I referenced earlier and will be getting back to Joe soon, probably after my birthday Thursday. Need to get my mind off of stuff anyway. Just thought I'd update you guys.

Download Last Bout now!
#120  September 01, 2014, 09:29:25 pm
  • SNK is life
Great to have you back Sean!