• Member of the Reign of Kreation
    • Brazil
    • guiaugusto20@hotmail.com
    • Skype - guiaugusto20
Great to see you back Sean! :D
Re: JOE
#124  September 02, 2014, 12:37:42 am
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Glad you're back, man! Happy to hear the physical healing is going well and hope the mental healing is too.

I probably won't be too active with any sprites you make for a bit. I've been working a lot of overtime again. At least 6 days a week (my normal schedule is 3 days)
#125  September 02, 2014, 10:05:55 am
  • ¡Ni p*ta ni santa! ¡Digo!
Even I'm happy about your wrist getting better, I'd suggest to wait to a full recovery, because you could have problems in a future(shorter or longer).

Also, it's great to see you're back :)
I swear there was something cool here!!
#126  September 05, 2014, 03:23:22 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
About the neutral heavy kick you mentioned before, I... sort of fixed it: if it hits
- when the enemy is in air the attack sends him to the ground without bouncing;
- when the enemy is on the ground it makes the enemy bounce.

Also, I wanted to fix the movement of the crouching medium punch (with PosAdds instead of a VelSet). I commented the VelSet and coded the two PosAdds, it looks much better this way in my opinion.

I'm going to upload it in the dropbox.
Done. Updated basics.st for Joe.
Yes, it looks much better with posadd! Thanks!

And good work on the neutral HK. It works fine while standing but not when the opponent jumps. It should hit the same for standing and jumping opponents.

But I'm sure I can look at your code to tweak that when I get a chance. Not sure when that'll be though. I may be working every day for a few more weeks. I get off 1 day a week right now but won't have time/patience to code in 1 day. It takes a lot out of me to code because I get frustrated when it's not working =p
#127  September 06, 2014, 05:30:02 am
  • MESSATSU!!
    • Brazil
    • www.facebook.com/svculisan
 AWESOME PROGRESS!!

I really loved the Joe's hair and his cool moves!
 After watch the video, i wondering about some follow-ups gonna fit with the char gameplay and promove variety.

Some SF 4 english voices gonna fit in the char, IMO.
#128  October 04, 2014, 11:57:12 am
@Just No Point: I updated basics.st for the neutral Heavy Kick. Tell me if it works as intended.

What I did was adding down.bounce = 1 in the Hitdef and commented p2stateno and the other states.
#129  October 16, 2014, 02:43:12 pm
    • www.justnopoint.com/
Sorry for the late response. I finally just checked the character. I had tried this method but wanted to be sure you didn't do anything different from when I tried. The problem with this method is that you cannot juggle the opponent when they bounce back up off the ground.

The best way to resolve this is to download a character that has a bounce off ground juggle state and see how it is coded.

I'm still working a lot of overtime right now and will be moving to an apartment next week. I really appreciate you continuing to look into this during my down time! :)
#130  October 19, 2014, 12:25:33 pm
Then we have to look at KFM's code. Do you remember the custom state for his Fast Kung Fu Palm? We ought to use that with some changes.
I'll try my hand at it later.
#131  October 20, 2014, 03:08:56 pm
@Just No Point:

Basics.st updated.
- Now the custom state I "made" should work right.
- I edited the juggles of the Jumping Neutral Strong Kick to 6 (it was 3);

I didn't really "make" the custom state from scratch entirely.
I made state 651, then the other two (652 and 653) were copied from the common1.cns and modified a little. In the last state you should find a note about the bounce, adjust it as you like.

Joe.air updated.
- Anim 651 is now used and has a sprite (that I think it's fitting for the blow the enemy receives).
Last Edit: October 23, 2014, 04:29:06 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#132  November 08, 2014, 11:21:27 pm
    • USA
For his intro: He throws the brown "Street Fighter" jacket he has on in the intro to the original Street Fighter
For his victory: He throws both his arms up in the air like he does in the original SF
For his taunt: He pounds his fists together
#133  November 08, 2014, 11:47:42 pm
  • Nothing lasts forever Jack
    • Argentina
    • simonrojasnoel@hotmail.com
#134  November 09, 2014, 12:12:44 am
    • USA
#135  November 11, 2014, 04:16:51 pm
  • I need your help...
    • Mexico
I read all today...I know your feeling mi amigo, in september I lost a best friend, my little baby died one week ago, and the order law of restric my liberty is again...and for have some money I need to fight in ilegal fights here in mexico

Be strong mi amigo, is not easy but try to be strong no matherwhat smile, no matherwhat pain you feel, smille, no matherwhat the situation is smile, good times comming

Contact me if you want a mugen stuff or if you wanna give a donation I appreciate.
: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=EMU3HTMW4MPUL
Nintendo 3DS friend code: 1307-0181-1655
Name: chuchoryu
#136  November 11, 2014, 04:18:32 pm
  • "VS. Style Debuts - CEO"
  • Death is the start of a brand new cycle
    • Brazil
    • Skype - emperorzankuro
    • https://shinzankuro.carrd.co/
I read all today...I know your feeling mi amigo, in september I lost a best friend, my little baby died one week ago, and the order law of restric my liberty is again...and for have some money I need to fight in ilegal fights here in mexico

Be strong mi amigo, is not easy but try to be strong no matherwhat smile, no matherwhat pain you feel, smille, no matherwhat the situation is smile, good times comming

Holy fuck man, that's sad to read :/
- Want to commission me for a artwork? Just come here
- Donations is welcome
#137  November 11, 2014, 04:23:18 pm
  • Shit
    • vadapega.akawah.net/motorroach/
My respect for Chuchoryu just increased a little. I'm sorry for your loss, it is saddening to hear that. I'm glad to hear that you are able to stay positive, even in such situation. This is something I truly respect, and this is something everyone needs to think about. To stay positive and smile, no matter what.

Shit
#138  November 11, 2014, 04:26:23 pm
  • Somewhere between Guilty Gear and real rap
  • ey b0ss
    • nass.yh95@gmail.com
I used to think my living in the the Middle East was a problem. Reading that actually broke my heart. :-\
Your ability to stay positive despite life's negativity is truly astounding. Reading your post, I wish I was a bit like you in that aspect of personality.
Like what MotorRoach said, stay strong and smile man.
This is a generic forum signature.
#139  November 11, 2014, 04:38:12 pm
I might be insensitive (no, I surely am), but does this have anything to do with the topic? No.
I know Chuchoryu has financial and family problems in real life and I'm sorry for that, but why is that a reason to post off-topic here? Not to mention that what Sean Altly had happened two months ago.
Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 04:42:18 pm by Alex Sinigaglia
#140  November 12, 2014, 12:44:06 am
  • SNK is life
He's trying to show support on a personal level to a fellow creator.

I'm sorry that Chucho's timing isn't great, but I'm sorrier that you're so attached to this project that you can't allow to see behind the text of the minutia of the WIP. We usually do that here at Guild FYI, we get personal, we're people after all.

Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 12:47:21 am by Bastard Walt