YesNoOk

DOOMSDAY - Released by Ax (Read 8794 times)

Started by GTOAkira, July 21, 2013, 10:52:47 pm
Share this topic:
DOOMSDAY - Released by Ax
#1  July 21, 2013, 10:52:47 pm
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria

WORD OF THE AUTHOR:
This is a character that I really had no interest in. I took no pleasure in making this character and quite frankly I am happy to finally get rid of it. This character was done because so many Doomsday fans out there were bombarding me with e-mails, pms, and posts about releasing this character. I didn't bother finishing this all the way as I couldn't stand working on this any longer. There's just no passion for it anymore and the lack of care shows tongue

So there you have it.

Topic Link: http://mugenmultiverse.fanbb.net/t1386-doomsday-released#18613

Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/3ac7079mf6v4p7o/Doomsday.zip
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
Re: DOOMSDAY - Released by Ax
#2  July 21, 2013, 10:55:24 pm
  • Palette God? Champion? AntiChrist? Something.
  • I AM THE KING OF PALETTES!!
    • USA
Wow those proportions and that animation.  That already turns me off.
#3  July 21, 2013, 10:56:02 pm
  • it's me
  • Bat's a Wrap.
    • Chile
    • koakoa@jabber.org
    • Skype - koakumadevil69
This is a character that I really had no interest in. I took no pleasure in making this character and quite frankly I am happy to finally get rid of it. This character was done because so many Doomsday fans out there were bombarding me with e-mails, pms, and posts about releasing this character. I didn't bother finishing this all the way as I couldn't stand working on this any longer. There's just no passion for it anymore and the lack of care shows tongue

He really gave into the pressure lol. Really, why work into something you have no patience or care on?

But regardless, downloading this as I'm curious how much effort was put into, and probably will give feedback for the fun on it.
Yeaaaah im shootign ducks wiht the paino
#4  July 21, 2013, 11:00:24 pm
  • Limited time to use Infinite power !
    • France
    • network.mugenguild.com/cybaster/
Even when Ax himself says the character is bad and has no love put into it (this says a lot), we still have :
he's just perfect, really perfect !! Thanks, have you done other characters ?

Unfortunately, as a creator, no hot chick comes to give me a massage. :( MugenMultiverse creators are really lucky, I should probably move there :
hey bro can u read my massages for ur fans sake?
#5  July 21, 2013, 11:07:23 pm
    • Puerto Rico
    • www.youtube.com/user/Darkflares
Why didn't he just drop the thing altogether and told those people to eff off?

Even when Ax himself says the character is bad and has no love put into it (this says a lot), we still have :
he's just perfect, really perfect !! Thanks, have you done other characters ?

Why am I not surprised?
#6  July 21, 2013, 11:11:24 pm
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
Unfortunately, as a creator, no hot chick comes to give me a massage. :( MugenMultiverse creators are really lucky, I should probably move there
You at least have more than 1 page in your releases here, which is more that I can tell about mine :anxious: I should go there and post my releases, I guess (OK no)

On-topic: I understand him, probably is the best he could do about Doomsday, maybe that's not the way to say it, but yeah... I release a couple of stuff I lost interest to work with, more because the lack of inspiration than just hate the character I'm doing and release it to avoid people still bothers me with their request like Ax probably did it.

Wow those proportions and that animation.  That already turns me off.
Same here, reminds me that Haggar edit for a BOR's FF game he was made and good to know no one tried to convert him into MUGEN (Zangief's upper part with Franco Bash's lower part, which almost look like this)

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#7  July 22, 2013, 02:04:21 am
  • The Sweeper
  • Surpass my Aniki
    • Algeria
here some screenshot

and why is the def file name thor
-STREET FIGHTER VI WAITING ROOM-
-DRAGON QUEST XII WAITING ROOM-
#8  July 22, 2013, 03:57:28 am
  • Portrait Prodigy EX+
    • mugenguild.com/forum/topics/saikoros-high-resolution-mugen-portraits-fatal-fury-full-set-145724.0.html
LOL A 404 hit combo!?

This looks like a sprite edit based on Hulk. I feel like I have seen that punch before. And seriously, what the hell is up with these fancy looking (sprite wise) wrecks (coding wise) from other forum communities?? It seems us here at Guild A: can take constructive feedback for what its worth without having a meltdown and B: have a good set of standards to follow. Every other Mugen spot, to me, feels kinda like a joke even if creative intentions are good.
All of your Mugen Portrait needs may be found HERE.

I'd like to report two robots on the MFG forums: One is EXShadow. The other is Saikoro.
There should be a Saikoro plugin for Photoshop.
#9  July 22, 2013, 04:00:24 am
It's edited from McCready's Strong guy sprites. I don't know what those are edited from.
#10  July 22, 2013, 05:06:51 am
  • Take better care of the plants around u or become
  • the fertilizer that feeds them.The choice is yours
    • Chile
    • network.mugenguild.com/basara/
^ That's Hulk's upper part and Sabretooth's lower part. But in the case of Strong Guy, the character itself is disproportioned, but Doomsday is almost like Hulk in upper and lower part, so this looks very wrong... it's like Johnny Bravo XDDDD

Rest in peace, Toriyama-san...
Normal WIPS - ClayFighter - Ideas - Anti-Gouki Project - Lifebars - Facebook - X
#11  July 22, 2013, 05:09:56 am
Ax says this about most of his releases.... he needs to find an experienced coder willing to code his projects while he touches up sprites because he's a cool spriter.

His Joker needs a massive code overhaul as well... and he released new versions of Samus, Hulk, Captain America, etc
#12  July 22, 2013, 12:45:49 pm
    • rready@ciffreobona.fr
average spriter, bad mixed coding
i'm a genius, check my body :)