YesNoOk

Jmorphman's WIP thread: Project S.H.I.N.(go): Shingo Beta out! (Read 2459597 times)

Started by Jmorphman, November 01, 2010, 09:13:43 pm
Share this topic:

Poll

Got a light?

This is the water
81 (25.2%)
And this is the well
77 (24%)
Drink full, and descend
33 (10.3%)
The horse is the white of the eye
37 (11.5%)
And the dark within
52 (16.2%)
This is the water
41 (12.8%)
And this is the well
0 (0%)
Drink full, and descend
0 (0%)
The horse is the white of the eye
0 (0%)
And the dark within
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 318

Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: Project S.H.I.N.(go): Shingo Beta out!
#6461  December 22, 2022, 04:09:18 pm
  • Was it something I said?
Love the detail of the light bulb instead of the power up animation Shingo usually has.
#6462  December 22, 2022, 05:33:58 pm
    • Brazil
    • chng.it/QbGdS8rbnh
Maaann, just now I had to be far from my pc and not able to check it out for the next days... But regardless, the hype is real - LET'S (Shin)GO!!! :kugoi:

The actual coding part of character creation is the most fun and best part, and it went by far too fast. Especially compared to all the boring or frustrating stuff that came before. :qq:

Well, y'know... a EX mode of sorts maybe could remedy this kind of situation; ::) even if his moveset changes through the KOF games are a bit more nuanced compared to Kyo's.
#6463  December 22, 2022, 10:33:00 pm
  • If you’re gonna reach for a star...
  • reach for the lowest one you can.
    • USA
    • network.mugenguild.com/jmorphman
i was just waiting for some expert coder to get some kind of guard crush after a special!!

I've take some of your code and i've implemented it in my Sagat (and maybe in future Zangief), I hope it's not a problem for you (of course i'll give you credit)! :) :) :)
As mentioned in the readme, it's from Karma's Rugal. I just made some minor modifications.

Well, y'know... a EX mode of sorts maybe could remedy this kind of situation; ::) even if his moveset changes through the KOF games are a bit more nuanced compared to Kyo's.
His moveset changes are so exceedingly minor over the years that I just don't think it's worth it. Outside of 2003/XI, I guess, but practically everyone had some kind of big change in those two games—they were throwing a lot of stuff at the wall and not all of it stuck (but good on them for trying). And I don't think the Shingo stuff is gonna stick when he finally reappears after like 15 years in XV's DLC.
#6464  December 23, 2022, 01:20:32 am
  • I swear I've been working on Geese all this time.
  • Kind of POTS style editor, except not really.
His moveset changes are so exceedingly minor over the years that I just don't think it's worth it. Outside of 2003/XI, I guess, but practically everyone had some kind of big change in those two games—they were throwing a lot of stuff at the wall and not all of it stuck (but good on them for trying). And I don't think the Shingo stuff is gonna stick when he finally reappears after like 15 years in XV's DLC.

I was thinking maybe an EX Shingo would swap out the counter & level 3 grab for Air Shingo Kick, command roll, & the LDM version of the RDP kicks, & change the EX properties of the other specials (like a Shoryu Reppa style DP where he falls at the end), but at the same time, that might be just sort of feel like moveset changes for the sake of it.
Re: Jmorphman's WIP thread: Project S.H.I.N.(go)
#6465  December 24, 2022, 12:26:09 am
  • me
  • a guy who makes art
    • Brazil
#6466  December 24, 2022, 03:53:33 am
  • MUGEN MEMES
 :shocked2:
Emerie's MUGEN Content

Everyone have Greatness :)

Don't give up... just... take a break :(