YesNoOk

Recent Posts

Re: Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Year 2 announced!)

June 08, 2024, 06:15:33 pm View in topic context
 Posted by GTOAkira  in Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Year 2 announced!) (Started by Kirishima February 21, 2022, 06:39:43 am
 Board: Fighting Games

He doesnt seem to be the M.Bison but rather a clone or a copy. I absolutely love his redesign!

Re: Super isn't working as intended

June 08, 2024, 06:12:57 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by daonlylonely  in Super isn't working as intended (Started by daonlylonely June 08, 2024, 05:44:09 pm
 Board: M.U.G.E.N Development Help

Supers.cns
Spoiler, click to toggle visibilty

June 08, 2024, 06:08:16 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by daonlylonely  in Super isn't working as intended (Started by daonlylonely June 08, 2024, 05:44:09 pm

Helpers

June 08, 2024, 05:51:46 pm View in topic context

cmd file

Super isn't working as intended

June 08, 2024, 05:44:09 pm View in topic context

I'm not 100% sure if this falls under development help as I'm basically just adding a "new" super to a character made by someone else so lemme know if this belongs elsewhere and I'll move the thread. Anyway, here's my issue.

The Morrigan I'm using has two modes: Normal and Arranged. I'm trying to make her Darkness Illusion super look different when she's in Arranged mode.

This is what it's supposed to look like:

This is what I ended up with:

As you can see, her jet streak FX and Lilith helper aren't showing up and I'm having trouble figuring out why. I'd appreciate it if someone could tell me where I went wrong. I'll post ALL of the code in her cmd, Supers.cns and Helpers.cns files below in the form of replies to this thread otherwise I won't be able to post this.

I labelled the super as Darkness Illusion (Arranged) and the helper as Darkness Illusion Lilith (Arranged). Anything else you may be looking for should be easily found using Ctrl + F.

I'm using Mugen 1.1

Edit: Turns out I can't post the entirety of the Supers.cns and Helpers.cns code since it's too long so I guess this will have to do. Just let me know if you need anything.

June 08, 2024, 05:41:16 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Kirishima  in Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Year 2 announced!) (Started by Kirishima February 21, 2022, 06:39:43 am

June 08, 2024, 05:18:01 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Byakko  in Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Year 2 announced!) (Started by Kirishima February 21, 2022, 06:39:43 am

They finally managed to make him look cool after all these years, might as well.

Re: B-kun's thread: Just old requests

June 08, 2024, 05:09:17 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Basara Lapis  in B-kun's thread: Just old requests (Started by Basara Lapis April 23, 2010, 09:04:30 pm
 Board: Requests

Got it, thanks a lot ;D

Well, nothing new by now, but if you got some of the ones on my list, like the old Megaman chars or others like Pocket Kazuki or the other chars by Mugenmonkey, you can necro my thread to post links. Thanks in advance :)

June 08, 2024, 04:17:42 pm View in topic context
 Posted by TrinitroRoy  in Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Year 2 announced!) (Started by Kirishima February 21, 2022, 06:39:43 am

how the FUCK is M. Bison still alive?!
I thought the whole point of SF5 was to kill him off for good

Re: Blaze released + Tiffany updated (6/2/2024)

June 08, 2024, 03:28:47 pm View in topic context
 Posted by GreenZed  in Blaze released + Tiffany updated (6/2/2024) (Started by Rness June 02, 2024, 04:49:26 pm
 Board: Your Releases, 1.0+

I've been waiting for a decent up-to-date Blaze for a while. This is the most welcome release.

My only nitpick, is that her dedicated win quotes (against Benimaru and Blanka) are triggered against regular opponents.

June 08, 2024, 03:03:19 pm View in topic context
 Posted by Kirishima  in Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Year 2 announced!) (Started by Kirishima February 21, 2022, 06:39:43 am

Quick note.  The new Japanese voice actor for Dictator is Taiten Kusunoki (Nagoriyuki from Strive, Original Zero from KOF: All Stars).  He now sounds more like the English Voice Actor.

Re: Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

June 08, 2024, 02:58:18 pm View in topic context
avatar  Posted by videoman  in Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves (Started by videoman August 07, 2022, 11:04:51 pm

I feel this game shows successors and protegees as a theme it has been a thing in the first game. I would like them to reveal at least the roster and the game's modes and features before the release date and pre-orders. 

Re: Blazblue Battle Coliseum (Arcade Mode)

June 08, 2024, 01:10:50 pm View in topic context
 Posted by GaziraAgain  in Blazblue Battle Coliseum (Arcade Mode) (Started by GaziraAgain April 08, 2024, 11:05:58 pm
 Board: IKEMEN Releases

Lifebar released!!!

Here I leave you the portraits to finish the first part of the game Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax, let's start with:

Misaka

https://mega.nz/file/xsUABS7C#Fm2olxOQlu2yRJOj8C00ajwgz3uzbdSg__J7-ULwCNI

Akira

https://mega.nz/file/c5lHVSbK#Y1aSYzXZ8Crg14YFI2-_c4_8EQXQJWlvzCjf1FMoALM

Emi

https://mega.nz/file/EwlGkLAD#IvdutglFu0NXhvCDleYERDz5Iuxz07HFEzt6pZYHhq4

Selvaria

https://mega.nz/file/MsVGzSYb#lZ7lcnbYjqGjAY2ah6FEa6raAObCkyilk_MiCZQraVA

More Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax portraits and extras very soon, I hope you like it!

Error on too many chars in one char slots

June 08, 2024, 11:46:23 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by bbqalex02  in Error on too many chars in one char slots (Started by bbqalex02 June 08, 2024, 11:46:23 am
 Board: Ikemen General Discussion and Help

Hello everyone, Ikemen Go has a great kickstart feature that allows us to place multiple characters in one character slot. However, I am encountering an error when I try to add more than 20 characters in one slot. It seems that some of the characters are being skipped from the roster, and if I use the reverse button to "scroll" back through the characters roster, the game crashes as well.

Is anyone else experiencing a similar problem? Does anyone know of a solution to this issue?

Blazblue Cross Tag Battle

June 08, 2024, 10:50:38 am View in topic context
 Posted by GaziraAgain  in Blazblue Cross Tag Battle (Started by GaziraAgain June 08, 2024, 10:50:38 am
 Board: IKEMEN Releases

Hello everyone, finally here I bring you the conversion of the lifebars of the game Blazblue Cross Tag Battle. They can only be used in Ikemen Go since I have used many of the new options it has.

Apart from the lifebars there is the possibility of adding the Distortion Bg and the Hyper Finish Bg of the original game to the chars (many thanks to Hexioum for both animations, saludos!)

In the 0_Extras folder you can find the 52 portraits and a tutorial how to add them to each char. Of course, the code is designed for chars that use the OHMSBY style as a base, I have not tried it with others.

I'm going to continue uploading Distortion portraits for characters that don't appear in the original game and quite possibly also portraits for the lifebars.

If you have any questions you can ask in the post, I hope you like them!

https://mega.nz/file/BkdjlbLJ#eBnyyb1Oxi5JsrqZuAJRxPnJKfb4DHhWRCnnUH8stOE

Credits
-Hexioum
-Foobs
-K6666orochi
-Ikemen Go team
-All of you who download the lifebars

MVC2 LAVA CAVE STAGE

June 08, 2024, 09:06:30 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by B12loop  in MVC2 LAVA CAVE STAGE (Started by B12loop June 08, 2024, 09:06:30 am

MVC2 LAVA CAVE STAGE

I'm looking for this stage made by EXShadow from the game MVC2 Lava Cave.
If anyone can help with the link I would really appreciate it, I'm having difficulty to find it.

June 08, 2024, 06:45:08 am View in topic context
avatar  Posted by Miru962  in Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Year 2 announced!) (Started by Kirishima February 21, 2022, 06:39:43 am

Not to long ago, I said "Dictator returning is about as likely as there being a guest character", and I was right on the money.

Terry and Mai are super cool

Dictator looks cool

Elena is cool

but the real worry for me is that according to a few reliable sources, this 2 guest, 2 returnee thing is going to be how it is for future seasons and that's super worrying.

it reduces the chances of returnees to being only guaranteed money makers. no wild cards. doesnt help that its only 2 characters a year.

seriously hope that either A: the guest characters chosen in future seasons are literal dream-come-true material or they just don't do guest characters.

Yeah, I think about guests it seems FF was picked because the two series share DNA in the form of Takahashi Nishyama. I could see this logic extended to guests from AoF, Fighting Layer, Darkstalkers, or even Mega Man. (it would be a good way to use the well-demanded B and C tier series that Capcom isn't making room for a new entry for by making them guests in SF6.

Re: Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.

June 08, 2024, 05:41:42 am View in topic context
 Posted by MR. IBZS II  in Does this thing exist?/who is the author?/etc. thread.  (Started by Messatsu August 26, 2007, 08:29:40 pm

Oddly spefic question, did 119-way actually create a Kusanagi character? The evil Kyo clone from KoF 2002 speficially.
I was also very interested if there was a custom playstyle Syo Kirishima anywhere?
No, AFAIK 119way didn't make Kusanagi yet, nor from 2002 or 2003. About Syo, he IS a custom character per se, so any gameplay qualifies, but I can recommend 2 of them: by Lash (Syo LV3) and by Clayton (Syo Flames). Also, there's a "CVS" version by Ahuron & Dampir

Thank you so much, did not know Dampir made a sprite patch for him.

Re: Sailor Chibimoon Sprites

June 08, 2024, 05:33:12 am View in topic context
 Posted by rgveda99  in Sailor Chibimoon Sprites (Started by rgveda99 June 13, 2023, 01:09:10 am
 Board: Sailor Stars Beyond

June 08, 2024, 05:21:05 am View in topic context
 Posted by GTOAkira  in Street Fighter 6 (PS4/PS5/Xbox Series X|S/PC) (Year 2 announced!) (Started by Kirishima February 21, 2022, 06:39:43 am

Bison gameplay trailer